Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Ehh now gattino, puts yours claws back. Just because yous don't see Franco's doe doesn't mean Franco don't know where shes at User Image Franco just too much for one lady rights nows, so he needs to keep his comare handy. Dare un senso? Just easier that way, no ones can get to me's.

Franco passes the groom to be a crooked smile with a little tongue clicking welcome noise.

-edited-
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:32 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Passing by on his way home from work, he recognizes the two Lamborghinis parked at MW's lot. He turns into the lot and sees that another car has blocked in the orange Lamborghini. He parks in a spot near the door and heads inside. Upon entering, he surveys the place and the patrons as he makes his way over to his beloved. He gives her a kiss on her cheek, then sits on the stool next to her.* Evening everyone. *He flashes a smile at his Trina.*

*Thrilled to see William, she grins sweetly at him, puts her arms around him and gives him a great big kiss. heart * Hello, my darling. How was your day today. I hope you weren't too tired. wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:32 pm

She rolls her eyes at Franco, "Mmmhmmm, and just how many women have you met so far, outside of myself and Leko? rofl

She snickers and looks over at Dougherty, "Hey Dougherty. User Image"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Franco smirks at Katana knowing that she's just trolling him for information wondering what kind of competition she's got out there.

Ehh don't worry, none of them can match up to yous doll. cool Jealousy will make yours face wrinkle like zitellona ere'

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:40 pm

User Image Kat moves over a seat away from Franco after he makes his last remark to Psy.

"Nice knowin' ya, Frankie boy." She sips her drink and waits for the fireworks.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Marco Pavani
Marco nods to his family's newest addtion. "Nice to see ya... Martini?"

*He looks at the gentleman that spoke to him and offers his hand for a handshake.* I don't think we've met. I'm William Dougherty. If you're pouring, I'll take a double of that top shelf scotch up there. Thanks.

*He nods to Katana and Franco, then his attention turns back to his beloved when she hugs and kisses him.* My day was pretty good. And yours?

Edited.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Franco pushes his cheek out and points the spot out to Psyzapp while making his signature smirk to her. User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:42 pm

*Hears Franco and becomes furious. evil She lunges at him and grabs his lapels pulling his face down onto the top of the bar.* WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!! YOU TAKE THAT BACK FRANCO OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!! scream evil

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marco Pavani

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Marco facepalms at Franco's last comment, though not surprised. He then looks at his watch, "Well, looks like it's time to hit it." He then whispers to Psy, "And I'd better beat you home if I hope to get any sleep." "Buonanotte!" He gives Franco a brotherly shove on his way out the door. And with that, he was gone as quickly as he came.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Franco chuckles into the wood grain of the bar as his sister hold him down.

Well, looks likes you can teach an old maid new tricks. User Image

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:47 pm

"Umm, Psy? Don't kill him....he is family." She sits and sips her drink and then grins at Psy, "Aw, hell....go ahead, you have four more brothers! User Image"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Franco turns his head the best he can toward Officer Dougherty.

Yous know William, rights about nows would be that right time to make a good impression on yours brother, by controlling your woman. User Image All this work 'll make her look even older User Image Just lookin out for her, she's the only ones I gots, sorella that is.

-edit-

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:53 pm

*Picks up her drink and dumps it over his head as she holds him down with the other arm. evil Leaning on him and pushing her forearm harder on his head, she grabs another drink and dumps that one on him. evil *
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:55 pm

*Watches Marco quickly exit, then turns back to the faceplanted Franco.* Heh, I dare say she's got the upper hand here, Franco, but I'll see what I can do.

*Looks at his beloved.* Now Trina, you really don't want to mess up his face now do you?

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:57 pm

She laughs, "Dougherty, does it look like she cares about his face right now? rofl "

She sips her drink and looks over at Psy, "Now Psy, you're just wasting perfectly good alcohol that can be drank, ya know?"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games