Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:41 am

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

"Most definately. Thank you Brago." Alice said and gave him a small peck on the cheek as gratitude and took her cats from him. "And thanks for carrying Isora and Daisuke." She added before nuzzling her cats who meowed. They were the only ones she had who hadn't been taken from her yet.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:45 am

Brago nodded and led her inside and up to the floor with the rooms. "My room is that way at the end with the double doors." Brago pointed to the left " But I tend to pleasure women a lot, so I suggest you pick a room thats far from mine that way" Brago pointed to the right

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:56 am

User Image
Neuro looked at the letter that arrived to him,"Hmmm damn."He stood up and went to wall that had strings attaching to each other, He placed Alice's name on it and placed Brago's as well,"This is troublesome even for the court jester."He looked at the note,"I have to ask them questions."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:57 am

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice rolled her eyes, "If you're worried about me hearing moaning and screaming, then don't worry. I hear it all the time." When you worked at a bad strip club that was more like a cat house as a waistress, you saw and heard just about everything, so she never cared. She set her cats down and they darted down the hall in different directions. Isora curled up at a door close to Brago's room while Daisuke started scratching at a door that was further away. "Isora, here kitty, kitty." She called as she walked over to Daisuke and picked him up. "So, any rules I should know about?" She asked as she opened the door and let Isora scamper into the room before Daisuke wiggled out of her arms and joined his sister.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 am

User Image
Neuro disappeared leaving black mist behind, he looked at Brago's home,"That boy better answer these questions."He walked in and started walking on the ceiling, he looked around.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:02 am

" No not really. The maids will take care of all your needs. I will not have your cats eating lowly catfood. They will recieve any food you desire them to. Now, are you sure theres no way I can get my lower body into your lower body?" Brago inquired while smiling.

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:06 am

User Image
Neuro heard his voice and his question,"What a Fool."He shook his head and walked towards their direction,he sniffed the air and looked down seeing Alice,"How unfortunate for you to be here girl."He stood there looking at them and faced Brago,"Boy who sits on the throne in the demon world."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 am

"Neuro talking pleasant to me? What is it I have that you want Neuro?"

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 am

User Image
Neuro smiled showing all his teeth,"What pleasantness insect."his smile grew sadistic,"You have nothing but broken paths now answer me who sits on the throne in the demon world."He looked down at him,"Fool of court and castle."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:18 am

"Neuro, I will answer any question you have for me with complete honesty. But only after YOU go out back and fix the garden that you for some reason had a plant monster...thing destroy."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:25 am

User Image
Neuro laughed,"I only destroyed the garden since it had so much misery coming from it,and the plant you speak of is used in the demon world to protect homes from intruders but time begone."He snapped his fingers and the plant appeared in his hand and the garden went back to the way it was,"There now the misery garden is back."He smiled, his eyes glowed.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:29 am

"Wow so fast. You should be a botanist... but enough about that...
The person who officially stands at the top is my father, though he is not the strongest. Only the figurehead."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:44 am

User Image
Neuro nodded his head,"That would explain things then."He looked at the letter,"Your lucky I'm not bored enough to side with these people."He dropped down to stand next to Brago,"Like I said they want to kill your father not you since you always in the human world and the thing that matters is the demon world to them.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 am

Brago started to laugh uncontrollably. He regained himself shortly. " If they go after him, they will have to get past the strongest.. and shes not about to let her property get damaged. Whoever it is you are talking about, they will meet a very sad death. Her power can not be beaten."

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:33 am

He giggled as Leon did this. "I'm used to being thrown away. So really this hasn't affected me much. I thought I would have stayed longer but oh well. I'm used to this." He giggled as he began to sing another song. Though it was in a completely different language his voice seemed to be very robotic. He started to sing Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games