Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:23 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes...her puter is 3 years old and the fan is very noisy....it is not really that loud but the tone when it is turned off the relief is amazing and I did not realize how much it interfered with the music playing because the other night she did not have it on while we were listening to the cd.....**smiles** without it on you can hear all the music........

I guess that's why sometimes music is nice when it's so loud... It blocks out anything that could obscure it.

yes yes.......Dio says it is too loud i say no.......it could be louder but Pops has gone to bed...but he did not say to turn it down....

Oh, I see.

yeah...she misses JD already..she gots a headache...she the emotional one like me....took me a long time to control mine and they are not really completely just better than what they used to be......takes a lot of workand she still young...i give her time.....

Oh dear. I get chronic migraines and occasional cluster headaches too. >.<

Luckily, I had a break from them for a while and I'm only moving into a light patch of headaches now...

I wish the best for everyone over there. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:34 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes...her puter is 3 years old and the fan is very noisy....it is not really that loud but the tone when it is turned off the relief is amazing and I did not realize how much it interfered with the music playing because the other night she did not have it on while we were listening to the cd.....**smiles** without it on you can hear all the music........

I guess that's why sometimes music is nice when it's so loud... It blocks out anything that could obscure it.

yes yes.......Dio says it is too loud i say no.......it could be louder but Pops has gone to bed...but he did not say to turn it down....

Oh, I see.

yeah...she misses JD already..she gots a headache...she the emotional one like me....took me a long time to control mine and they are not really completely just better than what they used to be......takes a lot of workand she still young...i give her time.....

Luckily, I had a break from them for a while and I'm only moving into a light patch of headaches now...

ouch........

that is good....mine have finally gotten better too.....until..which i hope doesn't happen for a long time..the big one hits........

thanks.....i wish the same for you my friend....

#15 of 15 just finished so i guess it is time for me to listen to the voices in my head and head to my room and go to bed too.......
nihgters Kay....try to get some sleep too.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:41 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

ouch........

that is good....mine have finally gotten better too.....until..which i hope doesn't happen for a long time..the big one hits........

#15 of 15 just finished so i guess it is time for me to listen to the voices in my head and head to my room and go to bed too.......

Thanks. Good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:18 am
ozkur
Kay9214
ozkur
Kay9214
ozkur
I thought of that too!!!!!! rofl
We split the winnings, right? ninja

Hmm... 60/40. ninja
Sure, I'm not greedy...:/
Off to finish up around here...TARGET PRACTICE. lol

Well, if I can't get you to fuss over it, 50/50 is fine. emotion_facepalm
xP

too early, and I'm signing out till after hubby leaves for work. *waves*

Lol, okay. xD

See ya! ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Darth Kokesmush

Vicious Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 pm
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush
tiny terrors or some dolphins

How many tiny terrors do you need and how much are you looking to buy each for?

I'm not too sure, Lord Daddicus told me I could find some in the marketplace for about 100k each..
Was hoping maybe one of our guildies could hook it up with a better price

Darth Daddicus mentioned the Tiny Terrors in Phin Phang, but they're called Witch Doctors. (They are a type of Tiny Terror)

This should be a direct link to them, only 10k, with an infinite number available.

(If the link doesn't open to the item directly, (my shops are being odd right now) click the fish tab in the shop and look for the 10000 gold one, you can't miss it)

You kick a**. Thank you in advance. I shall get right on it sir.

emotion_yatta No problem.

It's always good to get to Daddicus and tell him he made a bit of a mistake. emotion_awesome

The Jedi will run this temple one day. emotion_dowant

Lol

The Jedi will fall to the Sith Order.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

ouch........

Thanks. Good night. ^__^

evening Kay....how's it going for you??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:09 pm
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush

I'm not too sure, Lord Daddicus told me I could find some in the marketplace for about 100k each..

Darth Daddicus mentioned the Tiny Terrors in Phin Phang, but they're called Witch Doctors. (They are a type of Tiny Terror)

This should be a direct link to them, only 10k, with an infinite number available.

(If the link doesn't open to the item directly, (my shops are being odd right now) click the fish tab in the shop and look for the 10000 gold one, you can't miss it)

It's always good to get to Daddicus and tell him he made a bit of a mistake. emotion_awesome

Lol

I somehow doubt it. When the Jedi aren't chasing out the Sith, the Sith are chasing out the Sith. Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:10 pm
Skyailia

Kinda achey...

How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:21 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

Kinda achey...

How are you?

that is not so good......

not so good...spoke to soon yesterday...woke up with one of my headaches...reg meds did not work so tried the next one doc gave me...nope that no wrked so had to take the cocktail one...i think it is finally working but i hate what it does to me.......  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Kinda achey...

How are you?

not so good...spoke to soon yesterday...woke up with one of my headaches...reg meds did not work so tried the next one doc gave me...nope that no wrked so had to take the cocktail one...i think it is finally working but i hate what it does to me.......

I hate using any meds myself, but I'll take an Aleve or two if it gets to the point where I'm rolling around on the floor. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Kinda achey...

How are you?

I hate using any meds myself, but I'll take an Aleve or two if it gets to the point where I'm rolling around on the floor. >.<

i can not take aleve causes nose bleeds and headache...and sadly thsoe don not work on my headaches....yes my headache is finally better but now i have to deal with the slows and the fuzzy headed feeling.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Kinda achey...

How are you?

i can not take aleve causes nose bleeds and headache...and sadly thsoe don not work on my headaches....yes my headache is finally better but now i have to deal with the slows and the fuzzy headed feeling.....

Doesn't usually work for me either, but that's what we've got, and sometimes it's better than nothing. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Kinda achey...

How are you?

Doesn't usually work for me either, but that's what we've got, and sometimes it's better than nothing. sweatdrop

yeah i understand that....it is so much better without the throbbing...it is bad when you can see the throbbing....may be it will turn out to be a good night after all.....i can only hope....listening a different yanni cd so relaxing too..helps sometimes with headaches if i can relax............  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:06 pm
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush

Lol

I somehow doubt it. When the Jedi aren't chasing out the Sith, the Sith are chasing out the Sith. Lol

The Jedi are a weak breed that will succumb to the truth of the lies and deceit of this world. We Sith are not subjected to the false calamities and lies that this world is, we see the truth and the realism of it all.
/rant  

Darth Kokesmush

Vicious Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah i understand that....it is so much better without the throbbing...it is bad when you can see the throbbing....may be it will turn out to be a good night after all.....i can only hope....listening a different yanni cd so relaxing too..helps sometimes with headaches if i can relax............

I hope you feel better. D:  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games