Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:22 pm
Hi all you new kids on the block xd *gives you all cookies* Enjoy Why Not!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Hey hey!! TY for the invite!! *Throws love at yous peoples* heart heart heart

Name/Nickname: Nicholas/Nick (or lil b***h if that is to your fancy :])
Likes: Music (performing and listening), Reading (Haven't read anything good in a while have any thoughts on that?)
Dislikes: Assholes/Bastards, straight guys that hate me for no reason, The color purple (The Literal Color), annnnd This pen beside me so imma flick it onto the floor.
Joined Gaia: Febuary '08

P.S. Thanks to whoever invite me! <3

Inyeri the Frozen

Beloved Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon Kito

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:58 pm
O_o
Hello all! I just got a pm randomly so I looked at the guild and thought 'Hey, looks like fun!'
I'm called Moon on here I've been on Gaia since about September 2005? Too lazy to look at my profile sorry xD
I like cats... therefore I love Train Heartnet! And a bunch of other anime characters, but that's besides the point. Favorite Color is purple so my apologies to the person above me xD
I love to roleplay but I don't get much time to do that somedays so yeah..
>_>;;
I'll be as active as humanly possible with me and I have no idea what else to say about or for myself except..
THANKS FOR THE INVITE
Because the invite was random it made me want to join more =3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 pm
Thanks for inviting me to this guild. It looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Hello, everyone! I'm Ladycrystalite. I haven't much else to say 'cept that I'm an anime and manga addict, even if I'm so broke I can only re-watch the anime I currently own and the only new manga I read are scanlations.

Um... I write fanfiction (fandom is mostly Gundam Wing), but have let my stories go for almost a year 'cause I'm always tired. Yes, that's my excuse. I'm too tired to think.

Cookies seem to be popular around here, so here's my advice:

User Image  

Ladycrystalite

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Evangelisa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:11 pm
Hi all I was invited to join this fun guild. I hope to have fun... I love to role play and just goof off. talk to you all soon  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:20 pm
Welcome to the guild. biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

crystal blue25

Unbeatable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:51 am
hi!
my name is crystal and i joined gaia on November 23, 2006!!
i hope to get to knoe u all and also thanks for inviting me to this guild!! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:09 am
hellwo!! ^_^

soo.... i was invited today. razz
and yeah... i've been hacked about 6 times... so this is like my 4th account... but i've been on gaia for about 1 1/2 years now. (illegaly. xp [according to my parents' rules] )
so yeah...
i'm kathryn... but my friends enjoy calling me - kat, kitty-kat, athy-ryn... and a few others. (even my enemies call me those names) gonk scream
so i think that's it now.....

and like all the guys (and some girls) find joy in my sadness, or angriness.
that's all for now!
bye bye! ^_^
krencisco  

SleeplessVampire

Sweet Browser

8,750 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: KO 200

Kill the Snowmen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:07 pm
even though i never believed in love....
Hey there everyone!
I appreciate the invite. Not sure why i got one on account i haven't been in the forums in days. lawl
well, anyways, i am Kill the Snowmen. [KTS for short]
Um, pretty much everything you need to know about me is in my profile.
I love making new friends so, feel free to PM me! I always reply, i promise. 3nodding
....he's determined to call my bluff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:12 am
What's Up?Name's (Censored) but call me Rinn...Or Hattori.I'm almost 16 years of age, living in the USA, On the west side.I have many friends, but can be a punching bag to one of them.I like fantasy books, Almost all manga, including some shoujo.And for those of you who can't tell, I'm a guy.I like most games and TV.I've been a member for 3 or 4 years.I can have extreme paranoia at night, slight fear of spiders, fear of crickets (Nightmare, don't ask), and I am impreshenable (no horror movies before I sleep...Don't sleep).And though's there is alot more, I can't remember anymore right now.So, nice of you to read this, and welcome me...I've been a member for months, and never posted sweatdrop .  

Rinn Hattori-Reaper King

Naristar

Dangerous Nerd

14,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:54 am
Rinn Hattori-Reaper King
What's Up?Name's (Censored) but call me Rinn...Or Hattori.I'm almost 16 years of age, living in the USA, On the west side.I have many friends, but can be a punching bag to one of them.I like fantasy books, Almost all manga, including some shoujo.And for those of you who can't tell, I'm a guy.I like most games and TV.I've been a member for 3 or 4 years.I can have extreme paranoia at night, slight fear of spiders, fear of crickets (Nightmare, don't ask), and I am impreshenable (no horror movies before I sleep...Don't sleep).And though's there is alot more, I can't remember anymore right now.So, nice of you to read this, and welcome me...I've been a member for months, and never posted sweatdrop .

Wow you sound like me,
Yay for Eccentricities!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:06 am
Hi im XtheXhoboXduck! cal me THD for short. I love posting and not a noob beacause i use starter items. I also love greek mythology!!!!!!!!  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

NotYourGoddess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:53 am
hi im NotYourGoddess. im 19 and im a college going cali girl. look forward to meeting u all!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:08 am
Hi my name is (Censored) But call me Rina. My age is in between 1 and 100. I pretty much have no life. I like manga and Anime. I'm a girl if you haven't noticed your stupid. I'm very sarcastic and love inside jokes. Things i'm scared of Hieghts, Basements and Horror movies. I've been a member for just over a year. Oh and one more thing I I HATENurato. So Thats me Rina.  

Ginmarui

buwieshingo

Durem Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:25 pm
Thanks for the invite.

Hi I'm Buwie. I'm a 17 year old female who lives with 5 cats, enjoys swimming and rainy days/snowy days. I LOVE anime and manga. I'm also a bookworm my list of reads is long but my favs are on my profile. I also listen to a lot of music. Which if hadn't been for a friend of mine I wouldn't be into as much as I am know. My list of favs for music are also on my profile.

I don't mind random messages so if you want to talk to me message me.

~Buwie  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games