Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:25 am
Coffee......need coffee...... blaugh We needed you last night, Psyzapp! That she-wolf at bass'ken kicked our arses all over the place! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:28 am
*makes Katana a latte and one for herself and sits at the bar.* Oh darn…that would have been fun. I was looking for Waldo all afternoon and needed to take a break. Who knew Waldo would be so good at hide and seek. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:36 am
LOL.......well, I know that damn wolf was never that hard to do before......but then when I did that quest was before they made the mini-boss stuff..... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:37 am
Who might this "Waldo" be, and why are you searching for him? eek

I also do not see this "Emilio".

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:41 am
Good Morning Ryzan. Can I get you a latte?

Waldo…tall skinny guy, brown hair, wears jeans, red & white striped long sleeved shirt and goofy red & white striped hat. Killafrog is looking for him and he's offered a reward for anyone who finds him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:47 am
Terini'nestg~ Perhaps I should keep an eye out, then.

Xas, a latte would be lovely... though I have begun to wonder what else this contraption can do that I am still unaware of. *inspects the espresso machine*

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:51 am
Oh…why this machine can make: Latte, Mocha, Steamers (any flavor including hot chocolate), Cappuccino, Espresso, Cafe Cubana, and a whole mess of other stuff. Flavored syrups can be put into most of these for a huge assortment of drinks. You can even have these iced for hot weather and during the Holiday Season you can froth eggnog and have an eggnog latte. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:10 am
Frothed eggnog? Gi ussta~ That sounds fattening. I am not sure what most of those beverages you named are sweatdrop I assume you hold the latte with highest esteem, xas?  

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:16 am
Well they can be done all sorts of ways. Most of these drinks are made with espresso and milk combos. You can change the fat content by using skim milk to half & half.

I prefer just a simple whole milk no froth latte (sometimes with a double shot of espresso). Nothing fancy, no sugar, no flavor, no whipping cream. Just direct and to the point with some extra punch. Do you think that is fitting for me? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:26 am
*giggles* I suppose it is suiting. Any more direct than that and you'd be eating coffee beans right off the plant~  

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 am
LOL rofl Well there are chocolate covered espresso beans that are VERY good. heart You eat too many of those in one sitting and your cheeks go numb. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:32 pm
Psyzapp! Uncle Paulie sends his best regards!

*kisses Psyzapp on both cheeks*

He asked me to give you this message: Good one, doll. Loved the present. Anytime you tire, just call. Talent like this should not go to waste.

He said I could come back and work for you! What a great guy! He even gave me some "pocket change". I really like him.  

psihug

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:20 pm
eek Big Paulie took a liking to you?! Well that's rare. You must have "the gift". eek Do you know what this means Psihug? It's…it's…it's like we're family. *Psyzapp starts to tear up, grabs Psihug and hugs him kissing him on each cheek.* Big Paulie is an excellent judge of character and look how nice he cleaned you up. *She goes over behind the bar, into a drawer and pulls out a key. She then walks over to Psihug and gives it to him.* This key will open up some of the secret rooms in the back. If Big Paulie says you have talent then Psihug, I would trust you with my very life. Welcome to the family! *She gives him a huge hug.* xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:55 pm
*pulls away* yeah, well. these pants aren't very comfortable and I miss my dreads. He didn't have to do that. But after all the torture, they were like best friends and everything. thanks for the key. guess i'll have a look around.

If you need me for anything, let me know. oh, and sorry about the other day. i wasn't feeling well.

*heads for the back rooms*  

psihug

wildbluerose67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 pm
Drinking Coffee this evening?
Be careful not to drink too much or you will have problem sleeping later on.
Later! wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games