Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:42 am
User Image

Neuro shook his head,"Your mother is like any other vampire and she is still weak against the light,"He opened his hand and revealed a ShIne,"These things would be dangerous to her wouldn't they."He looked at him,"Good thing Cook is the only one who can make these."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:48 am
"Neuro.. who said anything about my mother? I dont remember mentioning her."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:52 am
User Image

"And Who said she won't be killed as well boy,"Neuro stared at him,"They're aiming to kill everyone who they think is a threat and sadly enough I am threat as well and with being followed all the time there is no doubt that they already know who is precious to me and to you."He glanced at the wall,"So much destruction coming soon."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:27 pm
"Neuro, I honestly dont care if you die or not. Just protect Soli, no matter what. But if you do die. Die like a man...with a smile. "  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:31 pm
User Image

Neuro looked at him and laughed,"I don't die easily and I'm not planning to but I feel this is connected to what's happening with the girl."Neuro glanced at Alice,"And dying with a smile is rather amusing Brago even for you."He started walking away,"Lights dim a little but shine brighter in the dark."He chuckled, knowing Brago wouldn't know what he meant.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:44 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
She looked at Robert as he exited and shrugged her shoulders, hurt sliding behind her eyes. But Nike was drunk on blood and power, "Ces't la vie," and leaned down on Hana, licking her and grazing her neck with her fangs. She raised her bottom in offering.

((I'd pay to see the Leon and Brago show *wicked grin*))
((I hope this is the last post you wrote.
And I hope that it won't go on this moment because it's hard not to cyber here, very hard! Where just on the very line I think ^__^))

Kerat looked at her as he joined in on the fun. He was not as calm and relaxed as he usually was, there was a craving within him now. He would take all from Nike, he would fill his need with her and maybe Hana. Yet her would she take later on. He played along with the others for some time. He started of by moving his hand over Nike's back and legs and kissed her gently and slowly. Then his eyes got a stronger glow of red within them. His aura got darker and stronger.

((That should be PG-13!))

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 pm
User Image
Nike lay atop of Hana panting. Thoroughly surprised and ravaged, she rawled from between the two, and got up shakily from the bed. "Kerat, you might want to consider not waiting years, a girl's got to have a little warning for such a thing as you." She said smiling, but it turned to a sigh. "Thank you for helping me, I think I am myself now." She said the words but somehow they felt hollow as if she didn't quite believe she had control. She walked into the bathroom and showered, she had things to do today.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 pm
Robert reappeared in front of Kane. "What were we about to talk about?" he asked.  

Dameon Black

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:03 pm
Kerat got dressed himself and had his normal face on him. Well his eyes and aura was far stronger then he used to be but there was no threat within it. It was just an old strong Vampire master who didn't bothered to his his existence. "Well I just never have had the need nor even bothered to find the scenery for it and you begged for it. Now still a man like me at least be calm through the entire travel but it was quite nice indeed."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 pm
User Image
Kane looked at Robert and smiled. "And why would your mother be coming to pay a visit, Robert? Don't you think we have enough troubles as is?" Kane picked up his forgotten drink and took a sip, studying Robert over his glass.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:31 pm
Robert shrugged. "She only told me that she wanted to be brought back," he said. "She's been whispering it in my mind for years. Oh, and she did mention that she wants to talk to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 pm
((someone want to tell me what has happened???? I'm lost....))  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 pm
User Image
Kane's gaze sharpened and he smiled crookedly. "I don't think she really wants to talk, Robert. She is truly the epitome of a woman scorned. I don't have time for her, or you. You have let emotion conrol you, now it will consume you." He carefully placed the glass down, turning it in the light.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:49 pm
((apparently kerat and Nike just made love on top of Hana))  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:50 pm
((......... I don't know what to say to that.))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games