Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:30 pm
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush
Kay9214
Darth Kokesmush

You kick a**. Thank you in advance. I shall get right on it sir.

emotion_yatta No problem.

It's always good to get to Daddicus and tell him he made a bit of a mistake. emotion_awesome

The Jedi will run this temple one day. emotion_dowant

Lol

The Jedi will fall to the Sith Order.
I somehow doubt it. When the Jedi aren't chasing out the Sith, the Sith are chasing out the Sith. Lol

The Jedi are a weak breed that will succumb to the truth of the lies and deceit of this world. We Sith are not subjected to the false calamities and lies that this world is, we see the truth and the realism of it all.
/rant

Not that a lot of the Order Jedi aren't lost in their own little world, the Sith are just in a different la la land of their own. xD

Historically, the Jedi still wind up winning out, for the most part. .-.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is not so good......

not so good...spoke to soon yesterday...woke up with one of my headaches...reg meds did not work so tried the next one doc gave me...nope that no wrked so had to take the cocktail one...i think it is finally working but i hate what it does to me.......

I hate using any meds myself, but I'll take an Aleve or two if it gets to the point where I'm rolling around on the floor. >.<

i can not take aleve causes nose bleeds and headache...and sadly thsoe don not work on my headaches....yes my headache is finally better but now i have to deal with the slows and the fuzzy headed feeling.....

Doesn't usually work for me either, but that's what we've got, and sometimes it's better than nothing. sweatdrop

yeah i understand that....it is so much better without the throbbing...it is bad when you can see the throbbing....may be it will turn out to be a good night after all.....i can only hope....listening a different yanni cd so relaxing too..helps sometimes with headaches if i can relax............

I hope you feel better. D:

thanks..i will as long as the headache does not come back full force.....i hate it when that happens....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i can not take aleve causes nose bleeds and headache...and sadly thsoe don not work on my headaches....yes my headache is finally better but now i have to deal with the slows and the fuzzy headed feeling.....

Doesn't usually work for me either, but that's what we've got, and sometimes it's better than nothing. sweatdrop

yeah i understand that....it is so much better without the throbbing...it is bad when you can see the throbbing....may be it will turn out to be a good night after all.....i can only hope....listening a different yanni cd so relaxing too..helps sometimes with headaches if i can relax............

thanks..i will as long as the headache does not come back full force.....i hate it when that happens....

That, and when meds only work a quarter of the way and it feels like the pain is floating and shimmering around in your head. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That, and when meds only work a quarter of the way and it feels like the pain is floating and shimmering around in your head. D:

**looks around then at you** I don't like the looks of the place..........he has a tight grip on me..............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks around then at you** I don't like the looks of the place..........he has a tight grip on me..............

Oh dear. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

**starts pacing** we have stopped and I don't know where we are...he has my arm...I don't know where he is going to tell me to go.....this is not a very friendly place.....I am in trouble............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

**starts pacing** we have stopped and I don't know where we are...he has my arm...I don't know where he is going to tell me to go.....this is not a very friendly place.....I am in trouble............

Oh geez. >.<

Well, no one can accuse you of ever having an uneventful day, at least. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

Oh geez. >.<

**looks at you and laughs** I can count you to get me to laugh even in a bad situation....maybe I should have bailed or crashed the car.............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

Oh geez. >.<

**looks at you and laughs** I can count you to get me to laugh even in a bad situation....maybe I should have bailed or crashed the car.............

Yay! Kay helps! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

Oh geez. >.<

Yay! Kay helps! blaugh

**looks at you and smiles** yes.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh geez. >.<

Yay! Kay helps! blaugh

I'm glad. ^__^

Stay safe out there. I can't help with that from here, though. @.@  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:06 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Bububut- *blubbers* ;~;

Your concern means a lot, Kay. Thanks biggrin cat_3nodding
Now I've already stayed up far to late. XD I wanna be rested enough for tomorrow.
If I can I'll get on here, but I don't think I'll be in much a mood for it. sweatdrop

Thanks for suddenly being a wreck, Kay. eek

This really does scare me. You better be okay. D:

Bye bye. Stay safe. Get well soon.

Or else. mad

;~;

I am completely fine. : )
And I don't want you to be a wreck! sweatdrop  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:08 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Bububut- *blubbers* ;~;

Now I've already stayed up far to late. XD I wanna be rested enough for tomorrow.
If I can I'll get on here, but I don't think I'll be in much a mood for it. sweatdrop

Or else. mad

;~;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh geez. >.<

Yay! Kay helps! blaugh

I'm glad. ^__^

Stay safe out there. I can't help with that from here, though. @.@

**smiles** will do my best......hey talking with you helps me think.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Bububut- *blubbers* ;~;

Or else. mad

;~;

Yay, Terry! ^___________^

That's kinda what you thanked me for though. LOL

I'm glad you're okay! D:
Did everything go well? D:
How long are you going to take recovering? D:  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games