Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

tina_dn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:49 am
thanks for the invite
Well, my name is Valentina but you can call me Vale or Tina I'm Italian and I'm 18...that's all for now mrgreen
see you soon  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:34 pm
Hi! thx for the invite!
the names michael, i like anime, maximum the hormone, blondes (though im with a brunnett 9_9), and sometimes guys r pretty cute....

ok so anyways! LOVE HINA IS THE BESTEST ANIME EVER ok thats all... peace!

p.s: i is emo sometimes (most of the time)  

Ryuzaki Amane

tharens

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:39 pm
Hi, I am tharens. I don't remember when I actually joined this guild, but I do know that it was probably about half a year ago and that this the first time I got around to introducing myself. I enjoy movies, manga, anime, books, tv, animals and stuff. I collect stickers, books, videos and dvds. I have 3 other family members on Gaia--all nieces. I am an aunt, which means that I am also a female of the human species.

Why not check out my store: Tharens' Emporium.
Why not visit my profile.
Why not sign my petition for fireplaces and other upgrades? Just click on my signature picture and it will take you there.

I relish comments and random pms. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:07 pm
hey sup yall
i 4got 2 introduce myself be4
LoLz

xFantasygrlx

sakura_thewulfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:04 pm
helloz i am new -^_^- she said she saw me int he avi arena haha lol vote for me wink
uh anyway i am Thai {Asian} i LOVE anime and like uh manga (duh!) and like uh animals...and uh....cute things...i am mostly demonic but not emo...and uh...uh...i like to say 'uh' xD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:11 pm
my name is phil. im from minnesota. im 13 but i turn 14 on April 7th and I ROCK biggrin  

x_V I 3 T Panda

KatrinaCookies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:16 pm
ELLO MY NAME IS KATRINA I LIVE IN CANADA IM 13 AND TURNING 14 IN DEC 14 XD rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:21 pm
-points to people above me and below me- WELCOME TO ZE GUILD!!!  

xxdangerousbydesignxx

-Ultra Glacial Rose-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:28 pm
My name is Kathryn.
I'm only 13. Typical, right?
Thank you for the invite. =]
:< help me get my kiki pwease?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:18 pm
Well seeing as I was randomly invited on a whim I supose I shall randomly introduce me on a whim of my own.

My given name is Pierce but most everyone just calls me Palin. Currently the world has been privy to the crule joke upon itself known as my life for 18 years the 19th comeing up May 10th. I am a writer of novels and poetry an avid Rper who takes his craft very seriously. I am a bit blades obsessed...(anyone who has seen the inside of my room can atest to that fact) enjoy gameing in most all forms and enjoy shareing what knowlage I have ammassed with anyone who cares to listen or haves need of it. I live in Sanger Tx just north of Denton which in turn is North of Dallas, interesting enough no? Unfortnaly I am single the love of my life recently dropped me flat on my face for reasons selfish and best not talked about >.> there I go again starting to ramble. Thats it for an introduction you want to know more send me a PM or Two
Cheers
Palin  

PalinDarkSword

Omnipresent Shade

13,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200

Avenging_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Dood, this place is great I love it Rpg, videogames, and sword play is what I like ask me or pm to know more. Later

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 pm
Hello, I am Azrial Lynn. I got an invite so I decided to join. I love to talk about just about anything. I am a Huge Anime and Yaoi Junkie. Um..If you ever need just an ear I am someone you can talk to! That is all I can think about right now. Check my profile if you want to know more about me! I guess that is all! 4laugh

Azrial Lynn

Nessy Marie

Generous Friend

5,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:21 pm
User ImageIt takes a minute to have a crush on someone, it takes a hour to like someone...

Hey everyone, I'm Vanessa A.K.A Nessy, or Nes.
I just got an invitation to join this guild.
Uhh... A little bit about myself:
I am a girl, 14 years old, I love the colors red and blue, I like making friends, and meeting new people, I'm kinda shy.. I guess. I'm random.. alot. I'm nice to everyone, unless you make me mad.. then I might just ignore you XD If theres anything else you wanna kno about me just PM me, and also feel free to add me.

..It takes a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:29 pm
Er, hi. Yay for random invites, ne?
Anyway.
My name is Ryuu. Not really, but that is my most used nickname. You may call me Phoenix, if you'd like.
Just don't call me Ray, only one person is allowed to call me that.

I'm of the female gender, so ignore my avater's gender.
I have lived for sixteen years, amazingly, though it feels much shorter.

To simply explain myself; depressed, distant, full of bottled up emotions, and I see myself as an unimportant fragment of life. I could go on, but I see no need to.

Unlucky Phoenix

BlueAltitude

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:04 pm
Hi. I am BlueAltitude and I am a gaia addict.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games