Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:33 pm
bixyll looked at berry " whenever you feel like you can get up and walk around theres something i wnt to show you  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:38 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked at berry " whenever you feel like you can get up and walk around theres something i wnt to show you
"ok"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:55 pm
bixyll sat and waited  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:05 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sat and waited
berry got up"ok"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:39 am
MrAsianK
Alita-520
*transports me and recca back to the academey* there, now where's is Berry??

"they are back in the town, so if you'll excuse me," Recca jumped bak and disappeared through a door of light, that disappeared the moment he went through.

"hmm... where are these heartless coming from?" Recca walked into a cafe and got a french vanilla cappachino. he slowly sipped his drink as he began to think deeply.

*thinks-dangit!! he's a stubborn one!!!* hmmm *sees my old door room* I wounder if I've been kicked out......*walks to door and opens it* nope all my stuff is still here!!! cool!!! *thinks- when I first came here....I acred like a stupid lil slut, but now I've changed, I feel as if some thing dark inside me is growing.....after that guy and that same alley I found that guy, the guy that hit me over my head....I wounder who he was...the next thing I know......I'm in a lab...but I was .......still kinda knocked out......then next thing I know I wake up in that same alley, and there's that guy with those heartless surrounding him....what happend to me??? I never was that fast, and never was that goood either.,......* *hears foot steps coming* huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:44 pm
biyll looked at berry ' ok lets go he stood up and walked out the door and began to walk down a street  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:37 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
biyll looked at berry ' ok lets go he stood up and walked out the door and began to walk down a street
berry follow close by him  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:30 pm
bixy sotniued to alk until they walked into the third district he looked at her " well wrere almost there"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:33 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixy sotniued to alk until they walked into the third district he looked at her " well wrere almost there"
"ok."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok."
bixyll walked up to a door (( the one that looks like a star that you dont really go through and serves no purpose its in the game...)) he put his hand on it and a series of locks unlock the dorr swing open and light floods into the dark corrdior he walked slowly tyhrough the corridor and it got dark and darker  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:57 pm
Character Name: Adam Gontier
Look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGFXKYvH39I
Power(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGFXKYvH39I

((Jak didn't like the school and Daxter was misbehaving.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:27 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok."
bixyll walked up to a door (( the one that looks like a star that you dont really go through and serves no purpose its in the game...)) he put his hand on it and a series of locks unlock the dorr swing open and light floods into the dark corrdior he walked slowly tyhrough the corridor and it got dark and darker
berry followed and wonder where he was taking her  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:39 am
*hearing the foot steps coming and then they suddenly stop* ..................???? who's there!!! *I shout*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:46 pm
bixyll walked out the a long dark corridor and into a forrest there were heartless everywhere bit bixylll remined calm  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:28 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll walked out the a long dark corridor and into a forrest there were heartless everywhere bit bixylll remined calm
berry was sacred and she ran up to bixyll and held his hand  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games