Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:46 am
@ruhi Getting hell they already are. I mean honestly pie WHAT THE ******** PEOPLE stressed [/rant]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:48 am
Az: I haven't tried the pie thing, seems really stupid.

At least the keymaster stuff is alright, good capes, hood... I'm wearing the antique pants right now. XP

I just wish the next CI would be good. Although it's good for my wallet since I haven't spent any gaia cash for a couple months.  

Haruhi000777

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:50 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Goddamn it Kaz now I'm reading ROKUDENASHI BLUES! and enjoying it.
It's ******** great. I just picked it up yesterday.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
@Kazzy- How cute....you think a pompadour is manly....adorable.
>3

@Red- You're probably right ._.!

It's pretty manly.

Yes...because using an absurd amount of FEMININE hair spray or GEL to keep hair up after working hours LIKE A GIRL to get it just right is totally manly >>
I don't think they're manly at all. Manly is the perfect bed head. Manly is random curls and waves of wonderful fluffy hair. Manly is fresh out of the shower shakes.
THAT is manly....

@Azi- Hey hey

@Haru- Not...exactly.But they do lack...something. I like the more fanciful flowing stuff of old. Now its just...too high teck.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:57 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Anonymous_Alcoholic
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
>3

It's pretty manly.

Yes...because using an absurd amount of FEMININE hair spray or GEL to keep hair up after working hours LIKE A GIRL to get it just right is totally manly >>
I don't think they're manly at all. Manly is the perfect bed head. Manly is random curls and waves of wonderful fluffy hair. Manly is fresh out of the shower shakes.
THAT is manly....

@Azi- Hey hey

@Haru- Not...exactly.But they do lack...something. I like the more fanciful flowing stuff of old. Now its just...too high teck.

Because being too muscular to scratch your head or staring at mostly-naked pictures of SWEATY, RIPPLING MEN while bashing homosexuals and spending most of your time at the gym and ogling women while treating them as nothing but objects. I forgot being manly was subscribing to an image that's forced upon an entire gender by advertising agencies and television commercials, a culture of ******** sheep, instead of being confident in who you are and living your life according to your own designs, not ones placed in a magazine or found on Facebook. SORRY I FORGOT WOMEN KNEW MORE ABOUT MANLINESS THAN MEN.

THAT'S PRETTY MANLY. SORRY I FORGOT MY PLACE.

Don't be hatin' on Yankii. Something I never knew existed and will defend viciously. Baw overboard.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:59 am
Haruhi000777

At least the keymaster stuff is alright, good capes, hood... I'm wearing the antique pants right now. XP

I just wish the next CI would be good. Although it's good for my wallet since I haven't spent any gaia cash for a couple months.

True I bought a s**t ton of those and sold them all in like half an hour and walked out with around 2.3 mil XD

@mushi Hey chicka whats up ^.^  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 am
Rippling... sounds as though they're pounding paddles on them. DX  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Anonymous_Alcoholic
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
>3

It's pretty manly.

THAT is manly....

@Azi- Hey hey

Because being too muscular to scratch your head or staring at mostly-naked pictures of SWEATY, RIPPLING MEN while bashing homosexuals and spending most of your time at the gym and ogling women while treating them as nothing but objects. I forgot being manly was subscribing to an image that's forced upon an entire gender by advertising agencies and television commercials, a culture of ******** sheep, instead of being confident in who you are and living your life according to your own designs, not ones placed in a magazine or found on Facebook. SORRY I FORGOT WOMEN KNEW MORE ABOUT MANLINESS THAN MEN.

Don't be hatin' on Yankii. Something I never knew existed and will defend viciously. Baw overboard.
KOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAA TELL THEM SHISHO!!!! scream  

Kazzoh

Codger

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 am
Az: Geez, how much did that cost? XD

I wouldn't waste money like that really. You get a good CI and play it, you get lucky sometimes. I was able to get an item worth ten mil.

Vixen: Yeah. Well maybe they'll think of something cool in a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 am
Redera Issun
Rippling... sounds as though they're pounding paddles on them. DX

We do that. A lot.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:04 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Anonymous_Alcoholic
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
>3

It's pretty manly.

THAT is manly....

@Azi- Hey hey

Hm. Totally uncalled for rant.
Answer is '******** you'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:06 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Anonymous_Alcoholic
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Anonymous_Alcoholic
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
>3

It's pretty manly.

THAT is manly....

@Azi- Hey hey

Hm. Totally uncalled for rant.
Answer is '******** you'

Yeeeeeah.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 am
Haruhi000777
Az: Geez, how much did that cost? XD

I wouldn't waste money like that really. You get a good CI and play it, you get lucky sometimes. I was able to get an item worth ten mil.

Vixen: Yeah. Well maybe they'll think of something cool in a bit.

XD Not a penny, I made a bet with a friend of mine and loser had to buy the winner fifty bucks worth of gaia cash and tada i won ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 am
Az: Nice. I got poor friends, they can't buy me anything like that. XP  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:12 am
Azeiel The Fallen
Haruhi000777

True I bought a s**t ton of those and sold them all in like half an hour and walked out with around 2.3 mil XD

@mushi Hey chicka whats up ^.^

Not much. How are you?  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games