Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:19 pm

(( Leon and Luc also were thrown out of Neuro's house for doing it too. XD And currently Luc and Leon are trying to find out what to do while Luc sings various songs with various meanings. ))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:35 pm

"hmm 2 new girls in the house... I hope Hana doesnt over react." He walked down the hall thinking. "Perhaps I should invite that luc boy. Despite him being a taboo, it is my fault fr the shape that his bodsy is in....."

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:38 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice rolled her eyes about Brago's question of wanting to get into her pants, though she was wearing nothing but a dress at the moment. She tossed her bags into the room and kept her attention on the men even though her cats rubbed against her ankles, howling for attention.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Neuro walked away disappearing in black mist,he reappeared in The Whisperer's home and saw Marisol still on the couch,"We'll be living in here from now on."

Soli was drenched in sweat, she could already feel the effects of the room and the pressure it put on her body,"F*** it I'll make a deal with you Hia I'll let you out to face powerful opponents what do you say."She could already hear her,"Maybe or maybe not but I'll do it just so you'll admit your weak and need my help."She laughed, Soli sighed,"I'll take it."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:43 pm

"Oh Alice, I forgot." Brago turned around. "There are other strong women that reside here. Hana-shi, my queen, and Alicia, the bossom goddess."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:47 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

The vampiress grinned, "Oh I know, I can smell their imprint on the place." She said and nudged her cats into her room, "I promise to be. . . . enjoyable company for them."

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Neuro Nougami-21
Neuro walked away disappearing in black mist,he reappeared in The Whisperer's home and saw Marisol still on the couch,"We'll be living in here from now on."

Soli was drenched in sweat, she could already feel the effects of the room and the pressure it put on her body,"F*** it I'll make a deal with you Hia I'll let you out to face powerful opponents what do you say."She could already hear her,"Maybe or maybe not but I'll do it just so you'll admit your weak and need my help."She laughed, Soli sighed,"I'll take it."

(( Is Soli going to be like yugi from yugioh? rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:49 pm

((wow weirdest inference ever Demo and no ))

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:50 pm

User Image
"As you wish master" Marisol said to him with a tiny smile. "Is there anything you need me to do for you master?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:55 pm

((whaat yugi goes yugioh to duel strong opponents, Soli goes Hia to fight strong enemies... its the same deal biggrin ))

" You need a title while you are here. You shall be Alice the Violet Vixen. Get used to your title. If you ever need to come to my bed for satisfication feel free. But do please try to be friends with Hana. Im trying to get her more people to bond with."

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:58 pm

(( Yeah I can see that but she won't be using her that much))
"Yes I need you to come with me."He started walking towards the training room opening the doors, he saw Soli still fighting,"Seems you've mastered the book then,let's see how good you are with fighting two people."

Soli looked at him and nodded her head,"Okay."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:00 pm

User Image
Marisol looked at Neuro. "Master, what do you expect me to do?" she wasked him, looking at Soli.

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice laughed a little at her new title. "Well, I'm sure Lady Hana will be very pleased with my company, but I doubt I find myself in your room. Very little inpresses me Brago, and unless you can woo me, you shall never touch me." She winked as she blew him a kiss before she began to giggle as she slipped into her room, her cats jumping upon her bed.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:03 pm

"We're going to fight her."Neuro looked at Soli and appeared right behind her knocking her down with his foot,"Do not hold back Marisol."He snapped his fingers closing the doors.

Soli fell towards the ground, positioning herself so she wouldn't break her arm

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:06 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon frowned a little at the boy's words, but listened to him sing still. His eyes gazed about the woods, his emotions weighed heavy upon him. It felt as if the whole world was falling apart. The only thing he had and he sent it about in flames. His guilt and hurt faded, leaving nothing behind but anger towards himself.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games