Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:40 pm
:: once it seems the sketchbook has been thoroughly burned, she slowly gets up and heads back to the apartment ::  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:19 pm
*sitting in the lounge, Kits hears from a bartender who is just coming back on duty about Miro's burning of a book. Late the night before, when the fireplace was cleaned out, a few fragments of paper had been found in the back corners. Somebody had kept them, putting them in a bag on one of the kitchen shelves. From what Kits could see, it had been a sketchbook, but it appeared that someone had scribbled over the drawings. The bartender was worried that he should have stopped her, but was afraid of scaring the elf, who had several times acted strangely when awakened or startled*

You were right not to stop her. Don't worry about it too much. You know artists can be pretty tempramental when it comes to their work.

*Kits smiled at the bartender, who went back into the kitchen, reassured. She studied the small pieces of paper for a few moments, then, gathering up the fragments, she disposed of them once more in the fireplace. She could understand wanting to get rid of drawings that had been ruined. It was the bartender's description of Miro's demeanor that bothered her more.

Kits watched to make sure the paper was completely burned this time, then walked over to the pet spa to pick Silver up. For some reason, she didn't want to spend any longer at Aqua Springs today*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:24 pm
Art Gallery

Artist: Drive You Batty

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Artist: Kits Rose

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:49 pm
*walks past the buffet table, picking up an apple turnover as she does, and sits in a place where she has a good view of the gallery* Hopefully more people come tonight. cat_sweatdrop It's still early, I guess.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:04 pm
*comes right to AS after his shift at the JD ends. Walking into the lounge, he frowns when he sees that there aren't as many people there as there have been in the past. Knowing Kits was probably disappointed, he looked for her. When he spotted her sitting off to the side of the room, he knew he was right. On his way over to her, he picked up a glass of warm apple cider*

Hey Kits. *sits next to her* The gallery looks good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Hi Karrie. *smiles at him* Thanks.

*finishes her turnover* Thanks for driving me to go get Loki's pieces too. I'm really glad he let us display them.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:12 pm
*Flitters into AS after hearing about the new art exhibit tonight. Sees Kits and Karrie sitting off to the side and flits over there. As she lands in front of them, little sparkles of fairy dust float gently around.* Hi Kits! Hi Karrie! I saw you're having another art show tonight and thought I'd stop in for a few! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:16 pm
*grins* I wanted to see him anyway. It's been too long since we had a chance to visit him.

Hey Faerie. smile It's good to see you.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:18 pm
Hi Faerie! ^_^ I'm glad you could come. 4laugh How're you doing?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:22 pm
After taking a taxi at the outskirts of the forest to get her to the spa Anira went through the main entrance and followed the sounds of music being played leading her to where the exhibition was being displayed. A waiter walked by her holding a tray of drinks and offering her one and she takes one thanking the waiter. She begins to walk around the room and examining the portraits one by one.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:33 pm
*seeing that Kits looks cheered up now that there's more people coming in, gets up and goes over to look at the pictures. He hadn't been able to look at them very well when loading and unloading them from his car*

*Velcore walks into the lounge from outside and takes a deep breath of the warm air that smells like good things to eat* Mmmmm  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:34 pm
It's good to see you too, and I am doing good! I hope that both of you are doing well. 3nodding *She then looks around, noticing that others are starting to filter in.* Well if you'll excuse me, I'd love to see the new displays! 4laugh *Smiles at them, then flutters over to view the art.* biggrin  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:38 pm
I'm glad to hear that. cat_biggrin Please, go look. I hope you enjoy them. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:39 pm
Stopping in front of the portrait of the black skinned demon Anira scrutinized the shades of the lighting in the sprites and the hues in the blue. This one had to be one of her favorite pieces from the "Loki" person. She continued to stand and admire it as she sipped her drink.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:45 pm
*weaves around people to look at the pictures. He recognized some of the people in them and wanted to get a better look. His tail brushed against Anira, and he paused for a moment* Sorry. Excuse me.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games