Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 pm
Haku: Sucks when that happens.

Vixen: I watched an episode now and then when I watch Durarara. I like the action at least. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 pm
I thought GITS was so-so. I enjoyed the original movie far more.

*squats and smokes*

Kazzoh

Codger

Secret Little Life

Hygienic Capitalist

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:32 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
What movie, Sugar?

Haru- Yup ^^

Secret- D:
>:3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Sugar Dhaku
The Bleach movie called "Hell Verse". It's like two Japanese cavemen babbling at one another.

Heh...I never watch anime. Well that's not true. I watch Ghost in the Shell but that's on a whole nother level of anime-ness.
I hate the Bleach anime ><

I'm only watching it because I need to know what Kubo thought up for Hell. I am at a creative standstill. And right now.... I have no idea what the ******** is going on. Rukia and Renji showed up after Ichigo pummeled these three dudes for knocking over Ichigo's offering for some kid's soul. Renji was incorrectly subbed as being named "Mrs". And they keep using words that I am not familiar with like "Aeria" and "Aranjello". I don't think those are even words.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:36 pm
Haku: Actually, Aeria is a type of butterfly.

Aranjello... I have no idea. If it were oranjello then it could be someone's name.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:37 pm
Sugar Dhaku
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Sugar Dhaku
The Bleach movie called "Hell Verse". It's like two Japanese cavemen babbling at one another.

Heh...I never watch anime. Well that's not true. I watch Ghost in the Shell but that's on a whole nother level of anime-ness.

I'm only watching it because I need to know what Kubo thought up for Hell. I am at a creative standstill. And right now.... I have no idea what the ******** is going on. Rukia and Renji showed up after Ichigo pummeled these three dudes for knocking over Ichigo's offering for some kid's soul. Renji was incorrectly subbed as being named "Mrs". And they keep using words that I am not familiar with like "Aeria" and "Aranjello". I don't think those are even words.

In that case....I think its bad subbing. Really bad subbing...

-hides from Secret-

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:40 pm
Kazzoh

*squats and smokes*

The movies were pretty good. GITS is the only 'serious' anime I can watch without laughing and feeling absurdly bad for the characters. Others I can't take serious. I laugh and turn them off.

@Haru- xD nice.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:41 pm
Kazzoh

*squats and smokes*

Ghost in the Shell was probably one of the best animes that I have ever seen. If you enjoy slow-paced and detective-like approaches that are laced with philosophy and interspersed with action.

@Haruhi: ...that makes no ******** sense, then. Why the hell would they be talking about a butterfly? There would be no cause for it. Sub-fail.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:45 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Kazzoh

*squats and smokes*

Ghost in the Shell was probably one of the best animes that I have ever seen. If you enjoy slow-paced and detective-like approaches that are laced with philosophy and interspersed with action.

@Haruhi: ...that makes no ******** sense, then. Why the hell would they be talking about a butterfly? There would be no cause for it. Sub-fail.

I do ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:47 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Sugar Dhaku
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Sugar Dhaku

In that case....I think its bad subbing. Really bad subbing...

-hides from Secret-

It is. They even said it was a temporary sub. But I thought I'd give it a try, thinking that it can't be as bad as I thought it would be. I proved myself wrong.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:49 pm
Haku: I actually did watch Ghost in the Shell when possibly, it was quite good and it was heavy. Something to satisfy me when I desire a more serious and mature anime.

And heck if I know, they were either talking about that, Aeria as in the website with games, or some sort of constellation belt in space. It's just what came up on google.

Maybe it's some sort of Japanese slang.

Vixen: Yeah. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:56 pm
I actually prefer heavier and more mature anime. As people here have probably gathered, I loathe cute and teeny-bopper and overly romantic and just-plain-stupid anime. (Well, that goes for a lot of things - just not anime.) I despise when everything is desu and kawaii. I understand that some people enjoy the "cute" aspect, and some people can't handle the darker and heavier stuff (whether it is because they have sensitive sensibilities, they can't wrap their minds around it, or whatever). Hell, the only reason I ever read/watched stuff like Love Hina and Tokyo Mew Mew was because I thought there would be nudity and or sex. I was thoroughly disappointed.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:07 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Sugar Dhaku
Kazzoh

*squats and smokes*

I do ._.

That's a redeeming quality.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:12 pm
Raaaaaagggggh! D:<
The bank's were closed! I just road my bike around with 50 dollars of change in my pocket!

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:13 pm
Shinsua
Raaaaaagggggh! D:<
The bank's were closed! I just road my bike around with 50 dollars of change in my pocket!

You could take it to a grocery store and put it in a coin changer?  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games