Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 3972 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Marco Pavani

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:21 pm

The two continue that strut all the way inside, scanning the room immediately making note of the lovely ladies inside, and heading over to the bar. "Katana... You are a vision." He cites sincerely as he kisses her hand, "And who are these lovely ladies you accompany?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:21 pm

*takes the drink Scott gave her and downs it on one glup
still dumbfounded staring at Nei*
Oh... I ... see.... User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm

*The screams of a little girl can be heard in the distance......*

EEEEEEEEEAHAHHHAAHWOOWOWOWOW.......

*The grunny had sneak attacked Razz from behind.*

Jesus lets hope no one heard this....
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:24 pm

I looked worse yesterday Milady, my chest was huge.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Eh gattino! Yous a real class act, Franco was right. And another ones here! Who's might yous be fragola? cool

Franco eyes the young lady carefully wondering if she's old enough to be in a place like this.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Marco Pavani
The two continue that strut all the way inside, scanning the room immediately making note of the lovely ladies inside, and heading over to the bar. "Katana... You are a vision." He cites sincerely as he kisses her hand, "And who are these lovely ladies you accompany?"

She smiles at Marco, "Why, thank you Marco. This is Ayami, dame..who is the fifth MW lady, and Nei...a dear friend of Ayami's. Ladies, this is one of Psy's brothers...Marco."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Uhhhuhh...
*is in a stupor staring at Nei*
*Then hears a yowl*User Image
*Sees RAZZ struggling with Kakkosen*
Really RAZZ be careful with her!!
Sensitive hearts!! scream
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Greetings Marco.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:30 pm

*After spending the entire afternoon getting ready for tonight's party, she checks herself one last time in the full length mirror and spritzes on a bit of Chanel. She grabs her white fox wrap and makes her way up to the main bar.

Once she reaches her office, she starts to enter and suddenly grinds to a halt. User Image She cannot believe the decor in the bar and she's completely blown away at how gorgeous it is. User Image

She slowly enters and grins at everyone she passes by as she walks up to the bar. Spying the Black & White Martini's, she picks up a black one and takes a sip then turns around to admire the decor some more. User Image *
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:31 pm

katana68
Marco Pavani

She smiles at Marco, "Why, thank you Marco. This is Ayami, dame..who is the fifth MW lady, and Nei...a dear friend of Ayami's. Ladies, this is one of Psy's brothers...Marco."

"The pleasure is all mine." He nods politely to them, and then orders himself a black martini and takes a seat at the bar to people watch.

Marco Pavani

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:32 pm

-raises an eyebrow at the man in white pants, wondering if he's talking to her, thinking to herself, what the hell is a fragola?- neutral I'm dame -she says, at the same time as Kat, sticking out her hand to first Marco and then Franco- Nice to meet you both. 4laugh
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:33 pm

*opens the door and holds it open for Amy and Kits* After you, ladies. smile

*pokes his head into the doorway, but doesn't go in yet*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:34 pm

She turns and sees Franco standing by her. Smiling, she gives him the once over and grins at him.

"Well, well, Frankie boy...you do clean up rather well. wink "

She sips her White Russian and sees Psy near the bar. "Come on, Frankie boy....let's go say hello to your sister." She heads over to the bar where Psy is standing.

"Well, Psy....does it meet with your approval? User Image"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:36 pm

*walks in followed closely by Silver, stopping just inside the door* surprised Wow... This place sure looks a lot different tonight.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Dame ehh?
Oh right, so yous da one that gots Fanco un pugno in faccia! Hee, now I sees why that fella gots all fired up. Yous legal Dame-bacca? Seems like zitellona mights be pushin its here with some, whats it say... Jail bait? wink

Franco listens to Katana carefully as he always gives any woman adressing him his full attention.

Sure, sure I's be right there.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 3972 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games