Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Mattie_ravenwolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:04 pm
Hello. I'm Mattie!
I was invited a while back and am now only just saying hi as I am very shy even when it comes to online things like this. sweatdrop
I am physically female but prefer to be shown off as androgynous.
I love animals, anime, cosplaying, writing and video games!
Thanks for the invite and I hope this was a good enough intro. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:08 am
Mattie_ravenwolf
Hello. I'm Mattie!
I was invited a while back and am now only just saying hi as I am very shy even when it comes to online things like this. sweatdrop
I am physically female but prefer to be shown off as androgynous.
I love animals, anime, cosplaying, writing and video games!
Thanks for the invite and I hope this was a good enough intro. ^^

Welcome to the guild, Mattie! No worries. I am a super shy person, even online.

Your introduction is fine. Those are great things to like. We hope to see you around.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:14 pm
WHAT?! More than 14 months without an Introduction. May heaven bring us a new angel! xd sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:01 am
WHAT?! More than 14 months without an Introduction. May heaven bring us a new angel! xd sweatdrop heart

Hii, my name is Ayana. I am 15 year old African American girl. I love watching movies online, drawing,eating,sleeping, singing, and dancing. Basically anything really. I hate all school subjects I suck at all of them. I am also home schooled so I dont get out much. I have 9 animals: 3 dogs, 3 ducks, and 2 kittens.
My favorite color is purple, and my favorite food is mozzarella sticks. I would love to meet some people who dont care about my age! rofl whee xp  

Darkest_Spaces

Special Cranberry

10,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:30 am
Darkest_Spaces

Hii, my name is Ayana. I am 15 year old African American girl. I love watching movies online, drawing,eating,sleeping, singing, and dancing. Basically anything really. I hate all school subjects I suck at all of them. I am also home schooled so I dont get out much. I have 9 animals: 3 dogs, 3 ducks, and 2 kittens.
My favorite color is purple, and my favorite food is mozzarella sticks. I would love to meet some people who dont care about my age! rofl whee xp

Hi Ayana! What an interesting and unique introduction. It really drew me in. Very descriptive. We do not care about your age here. We are an accepting online community. All we would suggest (and this goes for any age) is to be cautious/safe with any personal information you disclose. But I would say that to anyone lol

I can relate to all your interests. Hey, being home schooled is cool. (psstt...you said you had 9 animals, but I only counted 8 xd )

Welcome to the guild, Ayana! We hope you'll like it here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:03 am
Blind Blindness
Darkest_Spaces

Hi Ayana! What an interesting and unique introduction. It really drew me in. Very descriptive. We do not care about your age here. We are an accepting online community. All we would suggest (and this goes for any age) is to be cautious/safe with any personal information you disclose. But I would say that to anyone lol

I can relate to all your interests. Hey, being home schooled is cool. (psstt...you said you had 9 animals, but I only counted 8 xd )

The kittens aren’t pets, they are overlords. so she only had 6...
Ayana, I find that schooling tends to depend on who is teaching it, they can make it as fun as they want. for example, when I was in biology my teacher had us dissect a squid, and then he cooked it. What I can suggest is to go out and try to find some volunteer opportunities, I worked with a fish hatchery for about a year learning a lot, and I ended up finding a guy that works with phytoplankton and finally got to go on a NOAA ship, and ended up having the time of my life.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Darkest_Spaces

Special Cranberry

10,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:44 am
Blind Blindness
Darkest_Spaces

haha yeah i suck at math xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:45 am
delasislas
Blind Blindness
Darkest_Spaces

The kittens aren’t pets, they are overlords. so she only had 6...
Ayana, I find that schooling tends to depend on who is teaching it, they can make it as fun as they want. for example, when I was in biology my teacher had us dissect a squid, and then he cooked it. What I can suggest is to go out and try to find some volunteer opportunities, I worked with a fish hatchery for about a year learning a lot, and I ended up finding a guy that works with phytoplankton and finally got to go on a NOAA ship, and ended up having the time of my life.

wow thats so cool surprised  

Darkest_Spaces

Special Cranberry

10,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:53 am
Darkest_Spaces
Blind Blindness
Darkest_Spaces

haha yeah i suck at math xD

Don't worry. Math has never been my strongest subject either lol. Better at psychology...  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:10 am
Darkest_Spaces

Heyo!!! I'm Magnus, and one of my old friends was named Ayanna (they're also African American and loved anime, movies, and singing. I'm not sure if they do now, though, it's been years since we've talked).

Nice to meet you, and I feel that school subject part. Heck, I'm graduating next month and still suck at all but English and History lol. AND KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A CAT DAD TO A CRAZY CAT DAUGHTER CATS ARE THE (WORST) BEST THINGS EVER!!!!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

ik houd van u

Romantic Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:44 am
Hello! My name is Joelle, but I prefer to be called Joey. I am a clinical psychology major and start my master's degree in August. I have two crazy children and I am slowly going insane. I also am addicted to anime and my mind is stuck in 2009.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:03 pm
ik houd van u
Hello! My name is Joelle, but I prefer to be called Joey. I am a clinical psychology major and start my master's degree in August. I have two crazy children and I am slowly going insane. I also am addicted to anime and my mind is stuck in 2009.

Your name (and nickname!) are very similar to a friend I had in high school, how curious!
Welcome welcome, I sincerely hope you enjoy it here~
(p.s. Anime is love, anime is life. emotion_yatta )

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

ik houd van u

Romantic Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:32 pm
Queen Spazzy

Your name (and nickname!) are very similar to a friend I had in high school, how curious!
Welcome welcome, I sincerely hope you enjoy it here~
(p.s. Anime is love, anime is life. emotion_yatta )

It is a rather uncommon name so that is curious! Thank you for the welcome and I hope to be able to have some neato discussions on here.
Anime is love and life and universe wink

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:51 pm
ik houd van u

Welcome! I am doing a master's degree now in clinical mental health counseling. I can relate about having the mind stuck in 2009. Was a more youthful time...  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkest_Spaces

Special Cranberry

10,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:23 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Darkest_Spaces

Heyo!!! I'm Magnus, and one of my old friends was named Ayanna (they're also African American and loved anime, movies, and singing. I'm not sure if they do now, though, it's been years since we've talked).

Nice to meet you, and I feel that school subject part. Heck, I'm graduating next month and still suck at all but English and History lol. AND KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A CAT DAD TO A CRAZY CAT DAUGHTER CATS ARE THE (WORST) BEST THINGS EVER!!!!

wow thats so cool, sorry for the late responseeeee  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces