Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:54 pm
*manages to lure Miro out of the apartment to AS with promises of apple goodies. The only thing that made her reluctant was that she felt it was rather cold outside, so he allowed her to borrow one of his coats, though he isn't sure why she didn't just wear one of her own.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:58 pm
Feeling something brush against her leg Anira was brought out of her daydream and looked down to find a white dragon there. She blanked on the name for a moment but she knew she'd seen this dragon flying around before. It is quite all right dear. No harm done. How are you this evening?  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:59 pm
:: sticks by Vassnta as they enter, cuddling the spiffy cream coat she stole borrowed from him. ninja Once catching whiff of the appley goodness of the appetizers, she skips on ahead to search them out ::
Turnovers! crying Miro wants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:01 pm
I am good. biggrin How are you?

*Karrie waves to Miro and the man in white, recognizing him from the descriptions of the staff at the JD*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:06 pm
*Flits from painting to painting, pausing to view each one. Stops suddenly at the last painting of the Loki collection. Looking closely at the black and purple haired person pictured, a feeling of familiarity overcomes her as she recognizes someone who had been introduced to her several years ago.* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:09 pm
:: waves at the giant chef-man person and points to the assortment of baked apple goodies ::
These are Miro edible, right? sweatdrop

:: gets distracted by art before he answers ::
Eeee! Ryzan!
:: skips over to the painting and tries to hug it ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:16 pm
*before Karrie can answer Miro, she runs off* sweatdrop *turns to the man she came in with* When she comes back to the snacks, will you let her know that everything here tonight is safe for her to eat?

*gets a text and opens her phone to look at it. She frowns slightly, then goes over to Karrie. After talking to him for a moment, he nods*

All right, Kits. I'll drive you over there to see what's going on.

*goes up to Anira and Velcore* Hi Anira. Velcore, Karrie and I have to go see what's going on with Mitri. I just got a strange text from him.

Mitri? I am going too then. *nods goodbye to Anira and leads the way out, with Kits and Karrie following him*

((My computer is being borrowed for a while and idk if I'll be back tonight. stare ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:17 pm
I am doing very well. I do not get a chance to go out often so I am glad I was able to come to this event for Ms. Kits. There are many wonderful pieces here. 3nodding Seeing the sudden rush the dragon had to leave in, Anira waved to it bidding it good night and she resumes looking through the portraits.

*edited  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:21 pm
*waves politely to the man and smiles at seeing Miro seeming to be in good spirits*
Of course I'll tell her. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:04 pm
*Flits over to another artwork, this one done by Kits Rose herself. She stops to admire the picture of Icy Reign, loving the shiny skin and the sparkle in her eye. emotion_dowant A few moments later, she moves to the next picture in the Kits collection and looks over the familiar faces in the forest scene. She immediately recognizes herself and notices she's dressed only in her Ivy wrap. It must have been one really hot day for her to dress that way!* redface  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:08 pm
Getting a little hungry Anira heads over to the buffet and picks out a few good items to eat. Everything smelled so good she didn't know what to start off with first. A ways down the table she saw that Miro and someone else were sampling themselves and she remembered that Liada told her what happened to Draa so she assumed the person in white was Vasstna. Giving a wave and a smile Anira took her plate and walked over to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:32 pm
((Miro gotted kidnapped for a while there sweatdrop ))

:: is asked by the staff to move away from the Ryzan portrait so others can see it and pouts ::
But... but... crying

:: drags her feet back over to the food table where Vassnta has already picked out a few things for her. After taking a bite out of a turnover, she gives a delayed wave to the elven lady person approaching them :: mrgreen

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:36 pm
*After viewing the last of the artwork, she looks around for Kits to thank her for the wonderful viewing, but doesn't see her around anywhere. sad Oh well, she'll have to thank her another time. 3nodding Faerie turns and flitters out the front door of AS, a faint trail of fairy dust following in her path.* 4laugh

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:43 pm
Giving a soft smile Anira bowed to Miro and Vassnta. Good evening Ms. Miro, how are you tonight? Turning to the white elf (?) Anira bows and smiles at him. How are you tonight? I am Anira Tiernay.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:49 pm
Miro is Miro 3nodding Miro is also craving sweet thingses ninja
:: noms on her turnover ::

:: smiles at the woman and bows slightly when he sees her doing it as an automatic response ::
Hello. I am Vassnta ^_^ Pleased to meet you. I suppose now that Miro has come out of her room and seems to be doing well, I am rather well myself ^_^

:: blushes slightly and continues nibbling her pastry :: redface  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games