Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:33 pm
"True... true... but I think I know of someone who will be there who does." Jian replied with a smirk back as he began to follow Lianne and the captain out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:42 pm
Damien chuckled and and followed the Chief General.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:21 pm
Jian followed the priestess and the captain into the medical clinic.

"Can I help you?" The nun at the door asked.

"Oh, yes. We're here to see Shadow." Jian smiled, watching the captain carry Lianne into a room.

"Ah... third door on the left." She replied.

"Thank you." Jian replied, then turned to let Damien lead.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:36 pm
Damien walked into the room where Shadow was still recovering. "So, how's it going?" he asked. "Bored yet?"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:52 pm
Shadow was on the ground, weakly doing leg stretches with liquid still being injected into her arm. when she saw Damien come in. "Oh, it's you. I thought you were the doctor." She grumbled. "You have no idea... My side still hurts like hell, and I can't leave the bed while the doctor's here, and I can't leave the room when he's not. So what brings you here."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:56 pm
"Something to do. It's actually a little bit calming being in here now after helping the Grand Priestess escape her assassins" Damien said, wondering how Shadow would react to that.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:15 pm
Shadow grimaced. "No fair... I hate being stuck in this room. There's nothing to do." She huffed. "And I don't like how you get to go saving the Priestess without me." She huffed, folding her arms and looking away to hide her blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:54 pm
"Well, sorry. We can't help it that you were deeply injured by an attack by one of the assassins. At least now we know who's behind it" Damien said. "I've also come to realise that I don't like the captain of the guards" he added.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:52 pm
"It's the council of bishops isn't it?" She asked dully.

"Wait, how did you know?" Jian asked.

"I'm an information salesmen. I have my ways." Shadow shrugged.

"Wait, then why the hell didn't you mention it earlier?!" Jian replied.

"If I openly said it, do you think anyone would believe me without proof. And if you know, you'd assume they're more dangerous then they are. I mean, I gave you the 'knowing the place well' hint. I thought you two would catch on." She replied. "I... wasn't a hundred percent sure, but then when I started listening to the doctors, I was." She shrugged, getting off the floor while holding onto the needle. She adjusted it carefully so that it didn't dig into her insides too much. "So, what did this captain of the guards fellow do to earn your hatred?" She asked Damien with a smirk.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:11 pm
"I don't think he cares much for me and he gave off an attitude that I didn't particularly care for" Damien replied to Shadow's question. "So what do we do about Bishop Gilles and the others that want Lianne dead?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:42 pm
"Is that so? Now I definitely have to meet that guy." She chuckled with a mischievous grin. "Anyway, I guess there's nothing we can do about it. It's Mt. Angelo's responsibility. Besides, isn't political maneuvering your specialty?" She asked. "Although I hate seeing her in a situation like this. She's downright working herself to death because those bishops won't approve things because they claim to lack funds or manpower, so she goes out and does it herself. And then most on the council want to do away with her because she threatens their lifestyles. She really raised the bar for her position, and the people love her for a good reason. As much as I like this little paradise, if she vanished, I'm pretty sure the whole system would collapse." She replied honestly. Suddenly her face lit up, realizing she let out something she shouldn't have said in front of him. "T-then again this religion has gone on for quite a long time, so it might pull through. Not only that, but I have no doubt that war would follow her disappearence." She quickly added, hoping it would put a stop to any wheels that might be turning in his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:10 pm
"Ah, I see" Damien said, knowing why Shadow quickly added in the last part. He had already been playing various scenarios out in his head. What if he did have the Priestess kidnapped? What would happen to Mt. Angelo? Would that cause the other countries to turn on him? What if she was assassinated by her fellow clergy? Would Diethelm get the blame and the same thing happen? Keeping Lianne safe and alive was certainly the best interest for the Diethelmian Military Empire at the moment. If he could, he would post Diethelmian assassins around to take out any ones going after Lianne. Alas, the storm was still not over, so there was still no way to leave or communicate with the outside world. For now, all the Absolute Leader could do was wait.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:41 pm
"They say the storm's going to end the day after tomorrow." She told him, changing the subject. "I hope I heal up fast enough to be able to leave by then, but I don't know. My job is rather dangerous and I've been gone for so long. Then again, most of the stock I invested in went up quite a bit during my year absence from society. I think I may stay here for a little bit though. I'll just pop in when your least expecting it."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:01 pm
Damien chuckled. Shadow was still Shadow. "I wouldn't expect anything else" he replied. "The sooner the storm is over, the better" he added. He was a bit worried for Lianne. Would the guards be able to handle the assassins? How trained were they? And where did Bishop Gilles hire his goons?  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:46 pm
"Yeah. As soon as people can leave, the whole situation will dissolve. Then again, it may be best that a resolution is reached before it does..." Shadow replied. "I... don't really mind the storm." She told him. "So, what are you going to do when the storm stops. Your obviously planning something. I can see it written all over your face. It's the same face you gave me whenever you were secretly planning to capture me."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games