Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
bixyll went to his room and to his dresser "... there we go .." he pickd up a necklace that had a small glowing rock on it he put it on and put it under his cloack than walked out to berry "... what are you looking at?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:38 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll went to his room and to his dresser "... there we go .." he pickd up a necklace that had a small glowing rock on it he put it on and put it under his cloack than walked out to berry "... what are you looking at?"
"who is that......?" berry went towards the person who was a a girl."who are you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 pm
bixyll walked up to the girl ".... hayley..?" the girl continued to walk up and she walked into his body she then dissappeared and the necklace around his neck glew and he pulled it out and looked at it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:45 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll walked up to the girl ".... hayley..?" the girl continued to walk up and she walked into his body she then dissappeared and the necklace around his neck glew and he pulled it out and looked at it
"huh?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:49 pm
bixyll smiled and took the necklace off "my father gave this to me when i was little he told me the necklace made the angels watch over me and protect me or something like that..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:53 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll smiled and took the necklace off "my father gave this to me when i was little he told me the necklace made the angels watch over me and protect me or something like that..."
"i see"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i see"
bixyll feel down into the grass and looked up to the sky  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:59 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i see"
berry looked around  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i see"
berry looked around
bixyll coutniued to lay on the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:06 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i see"
berry looked around
bixyll coutniued to lay on the ground
berry walked away from him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:08 pm
bixyll laid on the gorund kind of out of it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:09 pm
Berry sat by a lake  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry sat by a lake
*Adam walks up beside her.*

"Hello."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:27 pm
Alita-520

I wonder if the head of the school could conect with my thoughts so I could talk to him......but has he forgotten about me?
*Hello Alita. I haven't forgotten you.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:58 pm
Recca finished his cappachino and threw it into a trash can, but the moment he did, he was ambushed by an army of heartless, that were attacking the townsfolk.

Recca immediatly charged in. Recca's staff turned into a scythe, "time to try out some new magic. CRACKLE!" ice spikes shot out in one concentrated spot, killing a few heartless. "BURNSTRIKE!" birds of fire appeared over Recca, and shot out and killed more heartless. "GAD ZAP!" overhead it got cloudy, recca put his hand over his head. a large bolt of lightning struck his hand, Recca pointed his hand toward a large group of heartless, and a beam shot out killing all the heartless in that direction, leaving a section of the street open, but was immediately refilled. "... QUAKE!" Recca jumped into the air, and an earth quake came that would have hit a 9.0 on the Rictor scale, sending rock spike out of the floor, killing all the heartless in a large area. "guess i have to pull out the big guns... GALACTIC BANG" all the heartless were teleported to a meteor close to a star, the star went supernova, and incinerated the meteor, and all the heartless.

Recca's staff wen't back to it's regular form, and Recca ran down to the 3rd dist.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games