Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3976 3977 3978 3979 3980 3981 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:36 pm

*takes one of the mushrooms. After eating it, nods to Lo and the caterer* Thank you. *glancing around, sees the look on Amy's face and goes up to her* Hi Jessi. What is wrong?

*puts his glass down, knowing it's about time to head home and sees the now naked Razz* O_o confused
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:37 pm

*makes another, really weird song play* User Image

Black Denim Trousers

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Franco was about to speak about Marco and Leko's interaction when that Razz fellow came back.

Ehh Marco! This succube's play things end up like that!

He points at Razz frantically.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Almost immediately, as if an answer to her dark prayers, she saw and heard Razz as he came into the party. Her glare got even fiercer and she stormed over to him. She had to force herself not to strangle him right there.

"Razz!! Did you break into the lockers in the woman's locker room at Aqua Springs?!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Kat looks around and sees Dougherty. Glad that he made it here for Psy, she looks around the bar some more....but doesn't see the person she's looking for. Forcing a smile, she sips her drink while Icy looks over Psy's engagement ring.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:40 pm

"Yes, yes... You ready Franco? I gotta go now." He said while massaging his temples.

Marco Pavani

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:40 pm

*starts to make a comment about how beautifully the place has been decorated for the party, but soon realizes that Tes isn't there and he's talking to himself gonk Flushing a bit with embarrassment for a moment, he manages a smile when dame speaks to him*
Vendui' fair dame~ You are looking rather lovely yourself~

*giggles a bit*
It was actually a bit of a coincidence about the "complimenting" of our outfits. Since dear Quortek's hair is currently dyed black, I thought a white outfit for him would be a nice offset, and of course my hair being white, I chose black wink
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Chef_Karrie
*takes one of the mushrooms. After eating it, nods to Lo and the caterer* Thank you. *glancing around, sees the look on Amy's face and goes up to her* Hi Jessi. What is wrong?

*puts his glass down, knowing it's about time to head home and sees the now naked Razz* O_o confused

Jessi looked down at Velcore, causing her to miss Amy leaving suddenly. "Someone broke into the lockers in the woman's locker room. I told Amy and she said something about a razz?"

She looked up to ask Amy about it but was surprised not to see her nearby anymore. "Amy?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:43 pm

*ears twitch when she hears Amy yell out to Razz and she turns to look* confused
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Franco sees Marco is in a odd state so he motions over his head the signal to leave and whispers to Psyzapp that something has suddenly come up*

Goodnights, wonderful party gattino. cool Yous ladies take it easy.

Franco clicks his tongue at them and leads Marco to the door, outside and then into the car driving them back to the estate.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Cuwen
Almost immediately, as if an answer to her dark prayers, she saw and heard Razz as he came into the party. Her glare got even fiercer and she stormed over to him. She had to force herself not to strangle him right there.

"Razz!! Did you break into the lockers in the woman's locker room at Aqua Springs?!"

*Um you can't prove it was me... No one saw me do it. I was only there to get Kakkosen.. See.

He points at the grunny on his shoulder. Kakkosen lunges at it trying to take the tip off.*

HEY!!! Oh and your invading my naked bubble. Your to close if you know what I mean. Wouldn't want to poke any bodies eye out. MAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:45 pm

*Walks into the front door and stops when he sees the place. eek He goes back outside to double check he's at the MW. confused *

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:46 pm

*gets up and goes over to Amy and Razz* Amy, what's going on? Razz, why are you naked?

Razz is... *sees Amy and Karrie by him* Him over there.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Chef_Karrie
*gets up and goes over to Amy and Razz* Amy, what's going on? Razz, why are you naked?

Razz is... *sees Amy and Karrie by him* Him over there.

I took Kakkosen surfing. I just this little lady doesn't like the water. As she was climbing up me to get away from the water off goes my shorts.... User Image

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:48 pm

User Image RAZZ Kakkosen should be in bed by now! scream
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3976 3977 3978 3979 3980 3981 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games