Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:00 pm
It is good to meet you as well. I hope you have been enjoying your stay here in Geezerville Vassnta. Have you looked over the pieces yet? Anira sipped some of her drink and nibbled a ways on her food.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:08 pm
Geezerville seems pretty nice as far as I can tell. I admit that I haven't really gone out much and explored, though sweatdrop To my understanding, the person I'm supposed to be was a bit of a hermit himself so perhaps that's why.

:: glances around at the paintings hanging around on the walls ::

I haven't looked in detail yet, but they seem pretty well done as far as I can tell.

Miro likes that one
:: points to the picture of the man with black and purple hair. ::
Especially the eyes. 3nodding
:: stares at the eyes as if entranced by them :: @_@

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:33 pm
Anira can't hold back her giggling at Miro's excitement over Ryzan's portrait. Yes Ms. Kits did an excellent job of catching R'zn's likeness. Turning to Vass again she sips her drink. Well if you like I can gladly show you around places you have not been to yet. I tend to have a good amount of free time now and again when the lab is not busy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:50 pm
Seeing how late it was getting Anira decided to turn in for the night. Saying good night to the elves and giving her polite bow, she turns to exit and told the bartender named Tommy to pass on to Kits that she had a wonderful time and would try to send her a personal thanks another time. Calling for a taxi again she told the driver to take her to the edge of the forest to be dropped off and the driver gave a queer look but nodded anyways and drove off.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:15 am
((Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I completely forgot! sad ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 am
((Miro's husband decided she was done with the computer for the night stare ))

:: her and Vassnta stick around for a while after elf lady person left so they can study the artwork more closely. When it starts getting later into the night, Miro loads up on leftover goodies and the two head back to the apartment ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:57 pm
*looking through the pictures she has saved on the computer in the office, Kits finds a picture that dame had taken her to have done while ago. Smiling, she opens her email and sends it to Rod. Then she notices the messages that have been piling up for a while sweatdrop and starts clearing out her inbox*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:24 pm
*prints out some pictures, shuts the computer down and goes home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am
*checks email and smiles when sees has one from Kits. Opens it up and eyes bug out eek twisted heart Grins widely and saves the picture on phone and one computer. writes Kits back*

email to Kits
DAMN Gorgeous...Definitely keeping this one. wink Sorry my schedules been so hectic. I miss seeing you. Hope to see you soon. biggrin

<3 Rod

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:29 pm
*a beautiful poinsetta arrangement is delievered for Kits as AS with a card saying, "Happy Holidays, Gorgeous."*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:59 pm
After recieving Rod's gifts, Kits was in the mood to put up Christmas decorations. cat_whee Since Amy was away on a trip, Kits didn't think she'd mind if the decorations were put up at Aqua Springs. Late in the morning, she had called dame and Karrie to have them help her. Karrie had to leave for his shift at the Jade Dragon after they finished buying everything, but there were more than enough employees at Aqua Springs to help Kits and dame set everything up. While they were doing that, the rest of the employees were busy opening the winter activities.

They set up multiple trees. One was by the front door, one in the lounge with small presents for the staff stacked under it, and there were other trees scattered around the grounds and in the lobby. They also decorated around the fireplace, and put centerpieces on the tables in the lounge. Outside, they made a lighted pathway from the main building to the ice skating and sledding areas.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:38 pm
-dame steps back and looks at their handy work- Well Kits, it looks wonderful, if I do say so myself. blaugh  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm
I agree. cat_4laugh I'm glad we decided to do something other than the traditional red, green, and gold decorations. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm
I like the blue and silver. 3nodding It's pretty. whee  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:49 pm
*nods* I've always wanted to try decorating in blue and silver. I just can't bear the thought of not putting my old decorations up at home though.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games