Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:21 pm
Damien shrugged. "Well, I want to make sure that nothing happens to the Grand Priestess. She's rather important at the moment for the relations between Diethelm and the overseas nations" he said. "I know one of the reasons some want to take her out is because she remains stubbornly neutral while others want Mt. Angelo to be against me and rally other nations to do the same" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:41 pm
"Yeah. I'd be bad to have another war when your economy was picking up so nicely." She sighed. "It's made me a billionaire." She continued as she stretched. "And I hope to make quite a bit more if I can help it. But you know, there's still not much you can do once as you leave. You still have to go back and she still has to stay here. It's not like you can station your troops inside her kingdom. She wouldn't allow it. Then again, I heard her guards are some of the best, if not the best, in the world. I mean, Diethelm's actually pretty good when it comes to security, but slipping through is so freaking easy." Shadow replied. "So yeah... your best course of action is probably politically. But don't negotiate with the priestess. Undermine her by going through the dumb-asses in the council. They're a lot more fickle and a lot less perceptive. Just remember that to them, you're Mr evil who has all the lands that they want."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:56 pm
"Ah, well as long as she doesn't feel offended that I did that. I wouldn't want to to upset her, especially after she's been so kind to us from when the Chief General fell victim to that poison up to right now" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:06 pm
"Uh huh...." She replied as a coy smile appeared on her face. "So you do have feelings?" She chuckled. "I guess kindness and emotions aren't weakness after all, are they? That or you've certainly grown a lot more mellow since the war ended." Shadow replied, then her eyes lit up briefly. "Or maybe it's something else altogether. Do you liiiiiiiiiiike her?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 pm
Damien chuckled as he clasped his white gloved hands together. "Well, I have seen her and she's quite beautiful, but I already have many lovers. Plus, I don't think her religious position allows her to have such a relation" he replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 pm
"That's true." Shadow replied. "The typical Damien response. I just had to double check and make sure you weren't secretly replaced by mad scientists or something." She chuckled

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Shadow called as the doctor walked in with a nurse. "Oh... hi... coming to hound me again."

"How is your wound? Are you in any pain?" The nurse asked as the doctor picked up the clipboard on the desk.

"I'm fine. The wound is closed and I don't want any more shots." Shadow replied sternly.

"You haven't been trying to work out again, have you? The needle around your arm is red." The doctor began.

Shadow turned her head and looked away, not replying.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:42 pm
"Well, I suppose we should get going. I'm sure you don't want spectators for your examination" Damien said to Shadow. He then turned to the Chief General who had been awfully quiet while the two of them talked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:52 pm
"Blehhhhh...." She muttered at the word examination. "This sucks... you two better say bye to me before you leave, or I might just die of boredom."

"I suppose we'll see how things go." Jian replied with a stupid smirk on his face. He enjoyed watching the two banter, even if he and Shadow didn't usually get along.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:15 pm
"Alright then" Damien said to Shadow and gave her a small wave. "Goodbye Shadow. Be a good girl and don't give the doctor a hard time" he teased. The Absolute Leader then headed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:41 pm
"Fine whatever..." She grumbled, looking away as he left.

Jian followed Damien out. "Well, that went better then I expected." He admitted.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:51 pm
"Were you expecting us to bicker like an old, married couple?" Damien asked Jian, turning his head to the Chief General as they walked along.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:38 pm
"No." He chuckled. "Though I did expect her to try and throw something." Jian replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:40 pm
"Ah, I see. So what do we do now? Do you think we'd be allowed to see how the Grand Priestess is doing?" Damien asked Jian.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:02 pm
"I don't see why not?" Jian replied. "We have a reason to be concerned about her."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:11 pm
"Well, then. Let's go see how she's doing. However, if the captain of the guards starts giving me lip, I'm leaving" Damien said, turning and heading in the direction that the Grand Priestess was carried off to earlier.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games