Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:24 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

When I try to, Er, persuade myself... (is that odd? eek ) it's

ninja
ninja ninja
and
ninja ninja ninja

xP

I know. I'm just being a little shite tonite. rofl

eek That is a little odd IF you have to persuade yourself. lol

What can I say? I'm a complex individual. .__.

I have been told that about myself before.....well.....-smiles big-.... he called me a complex woman.
So if you are a complex individual....-grins-.... I see that as a good thing. It means you are a deep thinker and never boring. biggrin

I'm a deep thinker, but I'm quite boring. .-.

Besides, have you ever tried to just sit and watch someone think deeply? xD

Lol

Ah....but the conversations you could have with another deep thinker my dear Kay. That would hardly be boring. -grins- And as a matter a fact.... yes.... I have sat and watched someone. What came out of their mouth later was fascinating! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:27 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

When I try to, Er, persuade myself... (is that odd? eek ) it's

ninja
ninja ninja
and
ninja ninja ninja

xP

I know. I'm just being a little shite tonite. rofl

eek That is a little odd IF you have to persuade yourself. lol

I have been told that about myself before.....well.....-smiles big-.... he called me a complex woman.
So if you are a complex individual....-grins-.... I see that as a good thing. It means you are a deep thinker and never boring. biggrin

Lol

Ah....but the conversations you could have with another deep thinker my dear Kay. That would hardly be boring. -grins- And as a matter a fact.... yes.... I have sat and watched someone. What came out of their mouth later was fascinating! wink

You just sat and watched someone think...?

Maybe you're just boring too. o:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:35 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Lol

-laughs- Hardly! I have been told I am a hell of a lot of fun. Well that... and more......-smirks-....but the rest I will keep to myself.
Just so you know my dear Kay.... I happen to like intelligent people. -scowls- Stupid people who cannot think further than their own nose drive me batshit crazy!
Forgive me for that hun. Just being honest.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:39 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Lol

-laughs- Hardly! I have been told I am a hell of a lot of fun. Well that... and more......-smirks-....but the rest I will keep to myself.
Just so you know my dear Kay.... I happen to like intelligent people. -scowls- Stupid people who cannot think further than their own nose drive me batshit crazy!

... :/

Well, there's a bit of a difference to me between people who are unintelligent, which some people can't help, and people who are and don't care, or who insist they are somehow still smarter than everyone else, or etc etc.

You know what I mean? Some people aren't terrible smart, but aren't total jerks too. .-.

It's okay. I approve of honesty. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:54 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Lol

Well, there's a bit of a difference to me between people who are unintelligent, which some people can't help, and people who are and don't care, or who insist they are somehow still smarter than everyone else, or etc etc.

You know what I mean? Some people aren't terrible smart, but aren't total jerks too. .-.

Perhaps you do not understand what I mean by ''stupid people''. That would be people who are full of themselves. They live in their little me centered worlds. mmmm..... perhaps that is what you mean by jerks.
People who are willing to learn things, look outside themselves, and realize there is so much more to life is what I see as intelligence. It is not about being a genius or book smart.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:59 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Lol

Perhaps you do not understand what I mean by ''stupid people''. That would be people who are full of themselves. They live in their little me centered worlds. mmmm..... perhaps that is what you mean by jerks.
People who are willing to learn things, look outside themselves, and realize there is so much more to life is what I see as intelligence. It is not about being a genius or book smart.

You sort of set 'stupid people' opposite of mentioning 'intelligent people'. That's why I read it that way.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:23 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

You sort of set 'stupid people' opposite of mentioning 'intelligent people'. That's why I read it that way.

Perhaps this is a conversation best left for another time. It is late for me. I need some rest. I have another busy day ahead of me. My ailing mother is taking up much of my time these days. That is where my priority lies right now.
Smile and enjoy yourself! Till we meet again......
Nite Nite Kay.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:25 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Perhaps this is a conversation best left for another time. It is late for me. I need some rest. I have another busy day ahead of me. My ailing mother is taking up much of my time these days. That is where my priority lies right now.
Smile and enjoy yourself! Till we meet again......
Nite Nite Kay.

Oh dear... Well, good night, and good luck with everything! D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:52 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Thanks for suddenly being a wreck, Kay. eek

This really does scare me. You better be okay. D:

Bye bye. Stay safe. Get well soon.

Or else. mad

;~;

I am completely fine. : )
And I don't want you to be a wreck! sweatdrop

Yay, Terry! ^___________^

That's kinda what you thanked me for though. LOL

I'm glad you're okay! D:
Did everything go well? D:
How long are you going to take recovering? D:

I was thanking you for your concern, not that you were a wreck!

Yes I'm okay.
Everything went fine.
I dunno, but it's gone really well so far. Post-op appointment is tomorrow.

I hope you get well soon! D:

You feeling okay?

Oops. Edited you instead of quoting. sweatdrop

See I'm not the only one who does that!
XD

I'm feeling fine. Post-op went well and I'll start physical therapy soon.
I'm up and walking (with crutches mostly) and I've got full feeling in my leg back. (I had a nerve block done and I couldn't even move my leg at first sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:34 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Thanks for suddenly being a wreck, Kay. eek

This really does scare me. You better be okay. D:

Bye bye. Stay safe. Get well soon.

Or else. mad

;~;

I am completely fine. : )
And I don't want you to be a wreck! sweatdrop

I'm glad you're okay! D:

Yes I'm okay.
Everything went fine.

You feeling okay?

XD

I'm up and walking (with crutches mostly) and I've got full feeling in my leg back. (I had a nerve block done and I couldn't even move my leg at first sweatdrop )

You can't in most places. o.o
Only crew can make this mistakes. .-.

Oh, that's interesting.
I'm glad everything's okay. ^___^

Post op? Do we call you Terrence now?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:50 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I'm glad you're okay! D:

Yes I'm okay.
Everything went fine.

You feeling okay?

XD

Oh, that's interesting.

Lol I wasn't talking about how you edited MY post i was talking simply about edit vs. quote.
:D
Why would you call me Terrance?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**starts pacing** yeah..Mike decided to chase me....well not seeing to good he tripped and he is foaming at the mouth mad...he cased a hailstorm and ruin the car....

Oh my. Sounds like a bad day for everyone.

yeah...I should have known better...but I made a run for a big tree....well I didn't make it..........got hit in the head and now I am down and out.....................

Oh dear. >.<

well dear friend I am going to try to get some sleep....nighters...you try too....

Good night. Thanks.

ooooh Kay something terrible happened today...my black and white cat died today...she was with us almost 18 years....i just want to curl in a ball and fall off the world...................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:55 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I'm glad you're okay! D:

Yes I'm okay.
Everything went fine.

You feeling okay?

XD

Oh, that's interesting.

Lol I wasn't talking about how you edited MY post i was talking simply about edit vs. quote.

Well, it's even clumsier to have to accidentally travel up to your own post away from one you're trying to quote and editing. I don't feel so bad now. xD

'Post op' is also commonly used to refer to someone who has completed their gender reassignment. .___.

Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...I should have known better...but I made a run for a big tree....well I didn't make it..........got hit in the head and now I am down and out.....................

Oh dear. >.<

well dear friend I am going to try to get some sleep....nighters...you try too....

Good night. Thanks.

ooooh Kay something terrible happened today...my black and white cat died today...she was with us almost 18 years....i just want to curl in a ball and fall off the world...................

Oh no. crying
I'm so sorry to hear that. ;~;
That's never easy.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:00 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

XD

Oh, that's interesting.

Well, it's even clumsier to have to accidentally travel up to your own post away from one you're trying to quote and editing. I don't feel so bad now. xD

'Post op' is also commonly used to refer to someone who has completed their gender reassignment. .___.

Lol

-___- Not where I live.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games