Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3981 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Icy Reign

How has my favorite succubus been? Keeping this place low on scotch I'm sure. wink It feels so good to be back. Anything you care to fill me in on? Because apparently I've missed a whole helluva lot. stare

Only thing I could fill you in on is Black is out of control...
Yah he wants to kill Ayami. User Image
Or something... and he hates demons...
or something... maybe it's just unnatural creatures...
Apparently he's some kind of arch angel rolleyes
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:17 pm

(( :: wishes Ryzan hadn't sent her away :: I think he just didn't want Miro at the party crying Meanie head crying ))

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Perhaps... I should bring in my wolf again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:22 pm

katana68

The song ends and she leans back from Showcase, looking into his eyes for a moment before leaning in and brushing a soft kiss against his lips. They walk off the dance floor together and return to their seats at the bar. Kat orders another White Russian, feeling a bit flushed from the alcohol and from dancing with Showcase.

"So, do you have to get up early tomorrow, Justin?" She mentally crosses her fingers that he either has the day off, or is working a later shift.

Nope. *He flashes her a smile.* I'm all yours. wink cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:22 pm

The wolf is a nice addition I think Asuka wink User Image
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:23 pm

-dame finishes filling up her plate and brings it over to a table, sitting down. After taking a bite, she checks the time, pulling her bodice away from her chest and peeking down at her phone. neutral She raises an eyebrow as she sees the little light flashing, indicating a text. dame takes her phone out and flips it open to read the text- How the hell did I not feel the phone vibrate against my boobs? rolleyes I mean, really? stare

-the DJ plays the next song-

Whispers in the Dark

-she smiles softly and somewhat sadly seeing it's from Flame, she quickly writes him back, erasing it and writing it again a few times before sending it off, nibbling on her lip the entire time-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:23 pm

*Steps inside of MW and looks around, mouth agape in awe at the change in the place since she'd last been there. Quite the crowd there tonight, she saunters over to the bar and has a seat on an empty bar stool and crosses one leg over the other. A bartender greets her, asking her what she'd like to drink. After ordering a whiskey sour, she turns to watch the crowd.* twisted
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm sure there's more Icy's behind on aside from Black's love/hate confusion. I assume since she's talked to Psy she's up to date on the wedding already.... *rubs his chin, trying to think of anything else*

Psy told you about her brothers too, right? And Ayami was a snake for a while...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Details details User Image
Hello there Eileen
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:29 pm

-puts food on two plates, one for her and one for the wolf-

Wolf: -eyes the gravy on Asuka's meat-

-puts some gravy on the wolf's-

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Uh ... not yet. But I plan on pulling it out real soon though.
*takes a drink of his B&W martini* sweatdrop

*Sighs loudly.* Oh. User Image *She notices his discomfort.* You don't HAVE to if you don't want to, William. I just thought……nevermind what I thought. stressed Just forget it. stare *Crosses one arm under her bosom and holds her martini with the other. She takes a long sip.*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 pm

-gets a table, puts the wolf on the table next to her rather than on the floor and sets a place for the wolf-

I made you so much smarter, I wouldn't dare treat you like a mere animal. heart

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:35 pm

JustinShowcase
Nope. *He flashes her a smile.* I'm all yours. wink cool

She smiles at him, "Good. I think we still have some reacquainting to do. User Image" She reaches over and grabs his hand, lacing her fingers through his, rubbing her thumb on the top of his hand. They sit there and finish their drinks, listening to the music.

Once they both finished their drinks, he stands and offers her his arm and they exit the bar, slipping away quietly. Kat does the security measures and they go down the corridor to her room. She unlocks the door and they enter her quarters, closing the door and locking it behind them.

He tips her chin up and kisses her, looking deep into her eyes. "I'm all yours, whatever will you do with me? wink "

She smiles and takes his hand, leading him down the hall to her bedroom, where they close the door behind them. heart
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:36 pm

*DJ's play something to move into the seasonal spirit*
White Christmas

*takes a seat and smokes on her cloves some more*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm

*The bartender brings over her whiskey sour and places it on the bar near her. She turns to retrieve her drink and takes a sip. Hearing her name, she turns to see who it was.* Hello leko. Quite the decor going on here. Special occasion?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3981 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games