Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 pm

-chuckles at Ryzan saying Tes likes to cuddle-
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:12 pm

*bids Eileen goodnight and watches with amusement as dame tries to avoid Lo. Scoffing, she smirks and tilts her head at dame*

You know, Lo doesn't bite, or do anything -deadly- unless given a command to do so. twisted She's nothing but a big pushover, a plushy pushover with fangs. rofl If you're still worried from the last time, she was only trying to sniff you b/c Flames scent was all over you. stare Oddly enough, she must recognize from the first time that you're not Flame.

*turns back to Ryzan*

Oh, I'm quite sure he can be "ves" nice when it comes to you, my dear. rofl wink A cuddler, eh? Yea, I can see him as a closet cuddler. twisted

*smirks at TES and turns her attention back to dame*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 pm

-dame shivers to her core when Icy mentions fangs and her hand subconsciously goes to her outer thigh again- That...I...I'll just take your word for it, Icy... -tries not to keep glancing at the large cat- gonk
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:18 pm

tch.... I'm not a cuddler stare I like having my space stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Well of course you do, Tes! ... twisted Except when you are cuddling. xd
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:23 pm

*rolls her eyes and flicks her wrist, waving the whole thing off*

Fine. Whatever. Anyway, so why hasn't that wretched
old man been up here yet? With him being second in charge he should've been here to attend to security for the party. You ain't got him locked up downstairs, do you?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 pm

There really is nothing to worry about, fair dame~ See?
*gives the leopard a hug around her neck*
Just think of her as you would any other house cat, only more squeezable heart

*releases Lo and smirks a bit at Tes*
Not a "cuddler"? Is that so? wink

*crawls over to Tes' chair and hugs him around the neck like he'd just done with the leopard, only with Tes facing him instead of away* blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 pm

-dame looks off to the side- No, if anyone where to lock someone downstairs, it'd be him locking me downstairs And I wouldn't be able to get back upstairs stressed -she says under her breath, knowing she didn't have access to the downstairs establishments anymore after talking with security a week ago or so- stare

I haven't seen Flame in over two months. -she pushes some stands of hair behind her ear- He sent me a text earlier to let me know he was back in town though.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:32 pm

*glances off to the side and tries to pull Ryzan from him*
You're acting like a drunken prom date stressed Get off gonk
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:38 pm

humph! Quortek zhah nau jivvin~ *pouts and lets go, taking a seat in a chair next to him*

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:40 pm

-chuckles at Tes and Ryzan-
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:40 pm

*was just about to comment in the display Ryzan was putting on with TES when she heard dames answer. Arching her brow, she looked at dame slightly confused*

Oh? He's not in the field, is he? I saw nothing in his office to indicate that he or the boys were off on a mission......

*thinks back to the board of information pertaining to her and Lo, wondering if that had anything to do with his stint away. Focusing back on dame, she stands when she hears the last part*

Was I the mission? Had he been out that long looking for me?

*groaning, she doesn't give dame time to answer, but hisses a low command for Lo to follow her*

Don't answer that. I'm such a blonde sometimes.... Look, just in case you see or talk to Flame before I do, which I'm sure you will, tell him I need to see him and not to move an inch. -I'll- find -him-. I've got some things to look after right now, so I must be going. Goodnight all.

*by this time she's already in the office, scanning her way downstairs. Soon the two were in her quarters, wondering just how she was going to explain to the boys how and why she kept Livs death from them, and if she'd live after it*

{{geezer-itis setting in. Beds screaming at me. Night all, and thanks for making Icys first night back fun as hell. heart }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
humph! Quortek zhah nau jivvin~ *pouts and lets go, taking a seat in a chair next to him*

{{Quortek is no fun! rofl rofl rofl I didn't even need the translator for that one! I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of it! xd }}
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:48 pm

-dame just nods at Icy as she whispers a command to Lo and the Leopard follows her out. She instinctively puts up her feet higher on the rungs. dame waves to Icy- Night. -she says softly-

-DJ plays the last song of the night-

Black and White

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:51 pm

{{*giggles* Perhaps in time you will know the language fully as well wink }}

Plynn kyon~
*waves to Icy as she exits*

Seems it is getting to an hour that mzilst will be "turning in" as they say.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games