Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

broken_ordeal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:38 pm
Hi! I am new to the guild... got invited and liked the look of it so yeah! hello people! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:46 pm
Welcome everyone! biggrin  

Multiple Sporkgasm

redpoet2

Dangerous Shapeshifter

20,265 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:51 pm
Hi, redpoet2 here! ^^
I'm of the female gender, a few months from being 2 decades old, and I've been on Gaia on since July 31 last year....

o3o I like food, movies, drawing, making MV, listening to music..

I'm open to alot of different styles, genre's, ideals, etc. I have a vast love of stuff, and it shows how diverse I am in taste, even with such bias stubborn parents.. parent... only one, the other is like me! xD

Uh, examples?

Well I love everything from Hip Hop/Rap to Punk Rock to Country to Clasical Music...

I pretty much love all movie genre's cept Horror! >.< *only tollerates suspense horror, but thrasher gore ones are too much or too stupid*
Speaking of movies, I love alot of the old clasics, like Hitchcock, and other things like that! 8D

Books [I don't read much] but I love HP [best book series ever], I LOVE reading Manga [I've read several series and into that style and that culture] :}

TV is simple. If its a cartoon [and not stupid like SB or other crap like that], or a TV drama, or a funny show, or a game show, I even tollerate Americal Idol [it's my guilty pleasure] >w<

I gots a car, I drive my self places, and love every inch of that thing! :3

Uh, I live in the State of Florida. If you are in the same state, we can say where.... >.>

I think that's enough information right now..... :B  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:19 pm
Hello, my name is Jessica Hokousha. My RL name is Jessica and if you translate 'Hokousha' it means my last name.

I like gothic lolita, drawing, coloring, movies, music, walking, sleeping, reading, anime, manga, video games, and jewlery. I also like J-Rock, dance, techno, gothic symphonic metal, and rave music. I like to sing and dance as well. Well, that is all I like.

I dislike bugs, spiders, and mean people.

Well, that's all abot what I like and don't like.  

-_-Our-UnHoly-Devotion-_-

Par Par Noir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:30 pm
I'm Haley

I'm 15, will be 16 in June 1st

You want to know more look at my profile lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Hello all! I am Signed- Your Stalker, I have been on Gaia for a long time, and I am a writer! I write fan fiction and regular stories, and I plan on being an author. I am VERY literate, and I call myself a 'grammar Nazi' because of it.

If you ever want to talk, just pm me or reply to any of my posts on 'Why Not'.
I hope we all get along!
Thanks guys,
Stalker ♥

Signed- Your Stalker

Moosetachio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:41 pm
Hi!
I'm UnholyCross, Call my Unholy, or Holy, or Oly or Ly or Y. Or W/e
I am Very Random when I'm Hyper. And Very Not Talkative when I'm Not High.
=P
And Most Of All.
I'm Mean
>D

Spyke114 rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 2 Total: 8 (3-18)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:48 pm
Hello everyone^^

I'm Spyke, but my real name's Ryan. Sometimes I might also name my characters Focks or Vulpus, but I don't think I've actually used those names online yet, so that info's pretty much pointless.

Anyways, I'm 19 and a guy and have been here on Gaia since November 7th, 2003 even though my post count definitely doesn't reflect it. sweatdrop

I'm usually off trying to get farther in my console games, but since I've already beat the ones I like and am bored or maybe stuck with the others, I've been getting on Gaia more and more often. mrgreen

I really like RTS, Mecha, Strategy (in general), and adventure games. Sometimes it's fun to RP too, but it depends on other things...

Also...

THANK YOU, ZPHAL SOOOO MUCH FOR INVITING ME!!!
Since becoming more active on Gaia again, I've been looking for ANYTHING to do. This looks like it was what I was looking for.

Now I roll a 3d6  

Spyke114

CrystaMichelle

2,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:45 pm
Hey well my name is Crysta
I'm really into music some of my favorite bands are
Fall Out Boy, Avenge Sevenfold, Flyleaf, Paramore, Stereo Skyline, Ect ..
I write poetry and draw alot.
I love to read.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:22 pm
Hey there~ I'm new here, the name's Martin ^^ I usually don't give away much info publicly, though you're all free to drop a PM if you wanna know me more biggrin

...So why can't you stay just long enough to explain?

Fatal Crescent

blankaccount10141

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:33 am
So hey, the name's Syuisho. I'm 18 livin in the US of A. I like WOW, the colour blue, and I am a proud member of the VIRGIN PRIDE guild. I got an Invite from the Guild mule, saying he saw me in the Arena. So I thought 'Why Not' join this guild. Oh I just my wisdom teeth out so if this seems a little loopy, they have me on Hydro Codine  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:35 am
Hello! I am new as well. I joined last night, but didnt have time to post til now! I'm 22 from Maryland, and I can be very shy. But I will try not to let that get in the way of having fun here! Thank you for inviting me! (:  

nebuLARUby

Rainbow Muse

15,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Ashen_Rose_Petals

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:02 pm
I got invited recently. ^^;; My name is Kayleigh. I like food! =D Please go to my profile for other information.

I also like role playing.

So. Dude. What are you waiting for? Send a request, right away! >D

^^;; But anyway. This guild looks really interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:06 pm
Hi, Im new here. Name is Emmanuel. Age remains HIDDEN.

Anyway, Im a gamer who lives in the state of New York. Im a ROCK fan mostly.  

Sexy Oreo King 947

MightyNingster

Fashionable Raider

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:40 pm
Hiya! my name is Janine. Im a 20 yr old Asian-African American living in my big castle (ok its not really a castle but i can dream dammit! sweatdrop ) in sunny Miami, FL. I am currently attending Florida International University, double majoring in International business and finance. I been heavily involved with Gaia recently but i had this for about year. I hope to meet all of you guys smile if u like to know more about me, feel free to ask heart  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games