Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 pm

eek -dame's eyes widen slightly- Ya'll...ya'll did? -she nods- 3nodding I could see that. -thinks Ya'll'd make a great couple. 4laugh - Well, if he's with her, and its been a while since ya'll have been together, shouldn't she trust him enough to know that if he's with her, then obviously that's who he wants to be with right now. rolleyes She doesn't get all uppity when I see him... -thinks for a moment- eek sweatdrop Does she? sweatdrop stressed
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Well, not so much anymore, but she did for a while. *sighs and looks at the clock* I should probably head home. It's getting late. *zips her coat up and starts putting her gloves back on*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:05 pm

-gets up and hugs Kits- If you ever need to talk I'm here for you, okay? Anytime. You got my number. -squeezes her- You just know that it doesn't really matter if it makes her jealous or not, that is between her and Karrie and you and Karrie's friendship and time spent together is between you and him, okay? -gives her one last squeeze and kisses her cheek, releasing her and sitting back on the stool- You have a good night, alright? -gives Gin a light stroke down the back-
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 pm

*hugs dame back* Thanks. Thank you for listening, too. *puts her hood back up, then picks Gin up*

*mews sleepily*

Good night, dame. *leaves*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:16 pm

-waves as she leaves, sighing about her situation, and wishing it were better for her. dame shakes her head and takes a sip of her cocoa-
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:56 pm

*strolls in to see who was all in MW tonight*

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:09 am

-finishes her cocoa and puts her and Kits' cups in the sink. Then grabs her parasol and heads for the door, waving and giving a half hug to Liada- Bye Liada, I need to go home and get some rest. Nights! -dame exits the bar-
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:10 am

*hugs dame back and waves as she watches her leave. She sighs since there doesn't seem to be anyone else around and checks up on her flyer about Xmas Cards and squees with glee*Yay it looks like I have a couple of responses already! *She writes the info down before heading out to go start writing up her cards.* 4laugh

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 am

*makes her way upstairs and out the back door to let the snake free*
Find refuge before you freeze friend! User Image
*goes over and fixes up a double shot*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:17 am

*takes over as soon as the craving for whiskey became overbearing* User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:04 pm

*strolls in again with a stack of cards ready to be mailed out. Nods in greetings to Leko as she heads to the bar.*Hey hun how goes things?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:06 pm

*sips on whiskey*
Alright love, and yourself?

((be warned I am bounded over with work I may disappear User Image))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Doing well, just getting ready to head out to the mailbox to send out the first round of Holiday cards ^^

((No worries hun i understand))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:27 pm

User Image
so you send those to people and they feel special? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Well I would hope they feel special. I draw little doodles in them with little messages and I send them out to spread holiday cheer. Has no one ever done that for you or Aya?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games