Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3993 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:14 pm

*quirks her brow in dames direction in question as well, turning back to Leko when she exclaims. Laughing, she sips her own drink again, smirking down at the succubus*

Well now. My job here is done. I've finally accomplished making the one who's usually drooled over drool herself. twisted I can die peacefully now. wink

EDIT: *smiles at Kat when she comes in, sliding the extra Hot Buttered Rum somewhat towards her*

Care for a hot toddy?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:18 pm

She takes the drink with a smile, "Hot Toddy? Love them! wink " She takes a small sip to see how hot it is, and then takes another, larger sip. Grinning at Icy, she goes and takes a seat next to Leko.

"Mmmm, I haven't had one of these in a long damn time. So, how is everyone tonight? User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Well I guess I am going Have to find Saber and looks like you three ladies need to catch up.

*Razz excuses himself and gets up to leave.*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 pm

*continues to lay there sprawled out on the bar*
I am wonderful! WOW!
RAZZ you are out of trouble for the day
but you need to do a favor for Icy for me to look the other way.

*list has the writing:
- Favor for Icy
appear*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:23 pm

*gets another pot of water ready for boil, taking her cue from Kat and coming from behind the counter. Taking a seat on the corner stool, she sighs, sipping contently*

I'm a lot better now that I've gotten out from my place and some fresh air and alcohol in my system. The downfall of being gone for so long is the humongous piles of paperwork that awaits you when you get back. stare
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:25 pm

lady leko-chan
*list has the writing:
- Favor for Icy
appear*

{{Oh no! stressed Last time Razz did me a "favor" all my weapons were dulled, and my place thrashed to pieces. stare Thank you, but no.}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Icy Reign
lady leko-chan
*list has the writing:
- Favor for Icy
appear*

{{Oh no! stressed Last time Razz did me a "favor" all my weapons were dulled, and my place thrashed to pieces. stare Thank you, but no.}}

((so the favor is don't ever do her any favors! )) rofl
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Icy Reign
lady leko-chan
*list has the writing:
- Favor for Icy
appear*

((LOL I remember that User Image I thought I did a pretty good job cleaning.... User Image))

*Whips out his little list. Stops dead in his tracks....*

For real? OK OK

*Turns back around and walks over to Icy.*

Hey Icy is there any thing you want or need me to do in the next couple of weeks?

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:31 pm

-dame quickly dons her apron, tucking the bear in the front to greet customers. She then closes the locker and goes to grab the pen, paper, straws and other essentials needed. Afterwards, she reports to the mod on duty- Reporting for duty, sir! -she salutes him. He tries not too look completely unamused and tells her she'll be wiping tables for the first half hour or so, then hands her the cleaner and a rag-

-dame smiles- Yes, sir, captain! -she salutes him again and heads out to the dining area. The mod scowls at her as some of the cooks stifle chuckles-

-dame heads to the first table and starts clearing it, humming to herself-
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:31 pm

((Hey wait last time I was under a mind control I couldn't help my self....))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Razzdango

((sure blame the mind control rolleyes next thing you'll blame the list ... User Image))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:38 pm

lady leko-chan
Razzdango

((sure blame the mind control rolleyes next thing you'll blame the list ... User Image))

((Nope this list doesnt control me it just tells me what to do. You guys had me under a mind control so I wasn't in control of my body. Different.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:40 pm

{{ rofl rofl rofl @Razz & Leko}}

*before she could stop Leko from telling Razz to do her a "favor", Razz was asking her what she wanted him to do. Raising her eyebrows, she thought for a moment, then narrowed her eyes, staring at him*

Yea. There is something you can do for me. evil

*leans in closer, almost nose to nose with him*

STOP BREAKING IN MY DAMN SECURITY MEASURES TO STEAL UNDERWEAR!!! scream I've got one whole stack damn near to the ceiling of reports on nothing but you and your panty thefts! stressed For the love of cheese and rice man, find a new freaking hobby! mad '
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:40 pm

She sips her drink and nods at Icy. "Yeah, Psy and I have been so busy planning her wedding that we've trained Kyle to do the mundane daily paperwork that needs to be done."

She looks around at the bar, still decorated in the black and white from Saturday.

"I can't bring myself to take all the decorations down. I really like them a lot. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:46 pm

*leans back and picks her drink up, sipping it and looking at Kat. Sighing, she gets up to check the pot of water to start the next round of toddies*

It would definitely be nice to have an assistant right about now. There's so much back order and overdue paperwork it's ridiculous. With Flame and the guys trying to catch up paperwork on their end as well, it's just one big mess. Hopefully I'll find my way out, somehow.

*places another mug of butter into the microwave, getting three more glasses prepared. While she busied herself, she continued to talk to Kat*

So tell me about this wedding. What details have been taken care of? What are the colors? Have you all had the first fittings done yet? Is Psyzapp -really- acting like a true Bridezilla?!
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3993 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games