Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:54 am
Damien's head was spinning as he tried to take in everything Zeph said. "Woah, Zeph," Damien said to the hyper boy. "Time to switch to decaf buddy. To answer your questions, I'm in room 11. As for my powers, I can control people's minds, I can teleport, and I can make things explode." Upon saying the last of his abilities, Damien looked at Yukora and felt his cheeks start to turn red. "Great, just great... dumbass! Now she will know you're the cause of the explosion in the river," he thought to himself as he finished his coffee. He hoped that Yukora didn't catch his abilities because just then she started talking to Zeph.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:16 am
Zeph's eyes widened when he heard that Damien was in the same room as he was. "I'm in room 11 too!" he said happily. "My name's Zeph" he told Yukora again. "I swear I haven't had any coffee yet today but you'd know right away if I did. I'd be bouncing off the walls and teleporting everywhere" he said rubbing the bottom of his nose with a slight laugh."What about you miss Yukora, what are your powers?" he asked as he finished off his juice. He squirmed abit in his seat and tried to stay silent and let the others talk for a change. He wasn't very good at sitting still when he was excited about something.  

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:17 am
Taylor glared at Kaji, and "walked" up to see if he was ok. "You expect me to run, ha I'm no athlete, and apparently you aren't either. Mr, I think I'll be clumsy and run through a door. You need to work to perfect your powers . I shall be your mentor! Why can't people be sensible for once. Games are so childish! Kaji are you ok, what's with you? I see you became dumber over the summer." He paused, and decided he didn't want to argue today. "Sorry ,I'm being mean....I made a vow I'd be nice for once, just for awhile" He smiled and said " Sorry, I'm just not feeling well today. Let's go to the cafeteria, and eat that crummy food. By the way, it's awesome we're in the same dorm!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:23 am
Yukora tried to take in everything that she'd just heard, everything seemed to happen so fast and she just couldn't function correctly right then. She looked over at Damien to see him looking at her and blushing really brightly. She looked away because she wasn't quite sure what he was blushing about. She looked back over at Zeph to answer his questions and said "Ok, first of all, hi Zeph, nice to meet you, and second of all, my powers are spellcasting and controling darkness, though my second ability kinda puzzles me. My dad never completed my training in that area, so all I know how to do is take my shadow and turn it into a physical object. I really don't use my powers all that much.." "Shut up!!! You're doing it again!!!" Yukora thought to herself before shutting herself up to avoid babbeling more.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:07 pm
"Ok, if she heard what I said, then she didn't acknowledge that she heard it," Damien thought to himself as he made himself calm down. "Well, at least you had someone to help train you with your powers. I was adopted at birth, so neither of my parents have abilities. They thought I'd grow out of them as i got older. Now I have a hard time controlling them. Which is why I'm here," Damien explained to his new friends. "Might as well come clean, jackass. You've made enough hints that you're the cause of the explosion at the river," he thought to himself. He sighed, then continued talking. "That's why the rock I was skipping across the river exploded, Yukora. I was so embarassed by it that i teleported to my room before you could see who did it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:26 pm
Yukora's eyes suddenly became huge, and she stared at Damien. "Oh my god, that was you?? I didn't even know, I didn't really even see who it was, you came and went so fast, I never really saw your face...wait why were you embarassed by it?" Yukora said before laughing a little. "I've been wondering about that a little actually, but I didn't think I'd ever see you again to ask you how you did that, I thought it was awesome!" Yukora said before suddenly shutting up and covering her mouth. "I'm sorry, that must have been hard for you growing up..." she said with a worried look on her face.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:35 pm
Kaji slightly glared at Taylor, but remembered that it wasn't the first time he had been insulted by him. Instead he closed his eyes and slightly chuckled "Its fine". He let out a sigh, and opened the doors, with caution, and slowly walked in with Taylor. He stopped right in his tracks and His eyes widened with amazement. "Whoa..." He thought outloud. "This is definetly not what I expected.." Kaji thought. He looked around the halls and then at Taylor. "Uhm wow..." he said, starting to walk again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:52 am
As Taylor stepped through the school door, a wicked smile appeared on his face. This is absolutely perfect, he thought. A lab room for all my experiments, a hallway suitable for teleportation, a roof crack suitable for supersonic flight to quickly escape the building when danger arrives, and a cafeteria waiting to be destroyed. " Kaji, I think I'm going to like this place very, very much. Let's proceed to the cafeteria. We'll go to our dorm later. " This was Taylor's chance to make an impression, and the time was ticking until the world bowed down to him, and HIM only. He already had developed plans for sabotage, and they begun tomorrow.  

[_TorturingLiars_]

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:17 pm
Kaji's eyebrow raised at Taylors, wicked, devilish smile. He ignored the sinister laugh that went along with it, and continued walking. He looked around at the students around him, pondering in his head, whether they looked nice or not. Since most days, back home, he was held locked in his room, away from social activities, he wasn't used to so many people being around him. The thought of home made him shudder, but he immediately forgot it when they arrived at the cafeteria double doors. He placed a hand on the cold metal handle, and looked at Taylor, slightly hesitating. Kaji sighed and opened the doors slowly, and looked at everyone in the cafeteria. His mouth opened in awe, there were at least 300 students, or possibly more! He looked at a table awkwardly. "uh..." he said allowed, but his words were being drowned out by the noise of the others. He looked at Taylor who was just as amazed as he was, and realized that he didn't hear him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:16 am
Damien stared down at his tray for a moment then looked into Yukora's eyes. He managed a half-hearted smile. "It's no big deal," he said. "I never knew my real parents and they adopted me while i was still real young. And since they have no powers, they don't know how to deal with them. Which is the main reason why I'm here. I need to learn how to control them." He finished his fruit. "I've tried everything else, from meditation to martial arts. I thought that it might have to do with discipline, but I just can't control them. Needless to say, they keep getting me in trouble." He rubs his sore ribs as he thinks to himself, "And beaten constantly. And called a freak." Damien frowned at his thoughts. "I should get going. I need to finish unpacking."  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:22 am
Yukora looked over at him and frowned as she watched him ready himself to leave. "Alright, well, I'll catcha later ok? I'm in dorm number one if you need me for any reason or just want to talk. I'm just gonna sit here for another few minutes, then I'm gonna do the same thing. Anyway, seeya around Damien" she said before Yukora waited patiently for him to leave so she could either start a conversation with Zephel or leave. She felt it rude to start a new conversation when the person she was previously talking to hadn't left yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:34 pm
Damien got up, picked up his tray and headed toward the thrash cans. He glanced back at Yukora and Zeph, managed a weak smile, and waved from across the cafeteria. He headed toward the doors and felt a chill run down his spine. He looked at the two younger boys standing by the doors. "That one kid gives me the creeps," Damien said to himself as he opened the doors and walked past the two boys. He headed down the hallway trying to shake the odd feeling he had about the plain looking kid.

Walking into his dorm room, Damien looked around. He lied to his new friends to get out of the conversation about his parents. "It's just too depressing of a topic, and I really didn't want to go into detail," he said to himself, trying to reassure that he made the right decision to leave so abruptly. He hoped he didn't make a bad impression on them. He laid down on his bunk and closed his eyes as images of his father beating him came into view.  

Super Buick

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:26 pm
"Okay then, I'll see ya later Damien" Zeph said waving at him enthusiastially. Zeph finished what he was eating and threw his trash away and set the tray on top of the trashcan. He walked back over to Yukora. "I think I'm going to go look around for a bit" he said. "It was nice meeting you though" he said with a slight bow and ran off. He wasn't completely worried about getting lost this time. If he got lost and frustrated he'd just teleport back to his dorm. The way his power worked was he could only teleport to places he'd been before or else he might end up inside a wall or something and that would be very bad. Zeph walked along the hallway outside the cafeteria and looked around aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:54 pm
Taylor glared at the extremely rowdy adolescents in the cafeteria. Some, however, were quietly sipping away their orange or cranberry juice trying not to be noticed. Taylor was growing frustrated as people bumped into him, unintentionally waved make up in his face, and girls who chattered about boyfriends and hunting. The people in this school looked very perplexing and unpredictable. Yet, he saw no one who looked intelligent enough to outstrategize him in any manner. He was surprised about the high enrollment in this school, so he wondered if the administration should of declined more applications. Some of these people look like they could be in kindergarten, he thought. " Kaji, I'm going to sit down at Table D. First, I must go through that horrible cafeteria line dreading the looks of cafeteria workers dumping poorly tasted salty meatballs onto people's plates." Taylor looked up at the clock, the clock looked back at him, and he looked back up at the clock again. I shall name you mountain pit, for you are a shaped circle with no brains, no purpose, except to remind people of the time, just as a mountain reminds people to stay on less treacherous trails.  

[_TorturingLiars_]

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:33 pm
((Dude...Danny...the end of that post was really deep...))

Yukora listened to Zephel say goodbye to her, but before she could reply he was already gone. Yukora looked around and looked around at the completely full cafeteria. Her head moved like a camera, turning as slow as possible to take in all the people. When she finally looked as far right as she could turn her head, she looked straight down at the table and sighed. "Wow...I actually had a normal conversation...with two people...new record for me..." Yukora thought before folding her arms, laying them down on the table slowly, and letting her head fall into them. "I miss home...but I guess I should be happy for quiet..." she thought before realizing how loud it was in there. "Well...at least no one's yelling at me...I really should unpack though..." Yukora thought before closing her eyes to try to remember this feeling. She felt at peace, but like something was missing at the same time. She loved the silence she experienced in her own thoughts, and wanted to hold on to it as long as she could. Before she knew it, she was fast asleep.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff