View Results

Shadow of the Axe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:03 pm
wuz up my friends i'm a new member i really don't know why they choose me

hey there's so many girls here
WANNA BE MY FRIEND JUST ASK ME

well lets see my advise?
ummm...

1.Always think of what you really need instead of buying things you don't need.
2.Try not to argue with such small problems, think of ways how you and your husband will be happy about the solution.
3.Try not to ask too much if you really can't do it then thats the time you ask some help.
4.If you or you're husband is doing drugs or anything please stop it,
it will ruin you're life FOREVER!!!!
5.Most of all if you have a child try not to let go of your husband and he's the only one you who can help you, abd it will be sad if you're child doesn't know who's they're father.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:11 am
I just wouldn't want to be tied down at such a young age... I'm 16 as well and honestly I can't see myself marrying my boyfriend... ever... I am happy for you though. I wish you all the luck in the world!! 4laugh  

Ombrophobia

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:09 pm
Bad idea. You need to worry about your career, not a relationship. Also, I fear you may have married for lust, not actual love.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:22 pm
I don't think there is anything wrong with getting married at a young age. My parents got married young.(my mom was 17 and dad was 21) they're still married and it's been 20 years. My sister and her boyfriend plan on getting married once graduated. They're both 17 and are going to be seniors and have known each other since 7th grade! I believe that you guys can make your marriage work and I wish you luck! Just be ready for what can come in the future! And always stay true to each other and love each other!  

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

sachiko_k

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:40 pm
I think 16 is a little too young but if you are both happy and do really love each other than I guess it's alright. I don't want to get married until I'm in my late 20s or financially stable.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:09 pm
i think it is great that you lopve him and that you got maried  

dontnowat2donow

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:16 pm
Well now, I see some young ones who are married here...! (mind you I'm the grandma speak of my own mind) Yep, I'm 17 and kinda jealous about others here who found true love at their younger years...*sigh* Wait...I mixed up...Ok...as long as you two have enough finances to support each other, it would be good...but you also need your parents as well in case you're not...if you two are living together now, I might suggest that one of you could find a job for living then have your first child when you're financially stable...the hurtful truth is that "Money makes the world go round" and yeah, you might encounter some problems with the society as "Why so early...?" kinda thing...but the best and the greatest thing that you bothe have that most older couples don't have is...tah-dah! LOVE...you married at such an age because you knew you're already up to the task of getting "Bonded for Life", no matter what happens, don't lose that and Best of Luck to you couple, go get 'em...!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:55 pm
It's great that being inlove is a cause for marraige, but relationship takes time to flourish you must go through hardships, trials and tribulations and still be devoted to one anothers, there is financial hardships, and typical relationship hardships (just don't make it an infidelity issue usually it flourish to a divorce); or it ends up with a divorce because it's only puppy love, young hearts that's full of hope but not too much reality that was thought up or brought up; relationships and marraige is all about a long run, a long TIME (time is a key knowing one another). For you to ask your personal love life on the internet, means you are in doubt for such marraige as well you only try to convince yourself that this love that you have for each other will last forever, if you're not in doubt you shouldn't be saying so; I say think it through and if you think it's right then go for it, and then follow your heart.  

o0o_missteriousmystiq_o0o

boopsie63

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:53 am
sad I was madly in love with my now husband at 16 and I would have married him but, we waited. things happened and we broke up when I was 19. We started dating again when I was 23. The next year we were married. Its better to be married to a grown up,when you are a grown up. I pray for you and your new husband. You will make it if you will all ways give each other space. Never lose trust in each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:54 am
Oh, by the way you have to learn how to like each other no matter what! heart  

boopsie63

butterfly star mist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:14 am
A hundred years ago, a person your age was already either married or soon to be. Not long after marriage came kids, and more kids; and there was much work to be done - all the time! There were no washers and dryers to do your laundry for you...it had to be done by hand; and they wore a lot of garments at once! Why did they marry so young, with all the responsibilities to follow such a commitment? Well, in those times, people didn't live much past their 40's or 50's so they had to start having kids early in life. A woman in her 20's was considered an Old Maid if she had never been married.

Today, we don't have such need. Modern appliances do much of the work so we don't have to, we can often buy our food already prepared, and modern medicine helps us live well past our 70's and 80's (almost twice as long as 100 years ago).

Why am I telling you all this? As romantic as it is to marry your sweetheart, it's difficult for a couple of 16 year-olds to consider the hardships of their future. Being married, you are now considered "adults," you are also of reproductive age - you can have kids if you're not very, very, very careful. Neither of you has finished your education. Your future life will be almost as hard as it was for people 100 years ago. You probably didn't consider all the financial hardships that could possibly lie ahead by not waiting to marry in a few years. If you get pregnant, don't finish high school, don't go to college (this goes for both of you), you will earn considerably less than someone who didn't have those "road blocks."
I can tell you this for a fact. The number 1 cause of divorce is money - or lack thereof.

Now, I don't know what kind of talk your parents had with you, but if you were my child I would tell you this: If you love each other, wait for each other. If your love is true it will last, as long as you don't put road blocks in the path of your life. I also don't know what your plans are for the future, but you asked for advice so here it is:

Now that you ARE married, there's no going back. However, you can make plans to ensure that you both have a happy and successful future ahead. STAY IN SCHOOL! Both of you. Don't get pregnant until you're in your 20's - this may seem like a long time, but you'll be glad for it later on. Babies are hard! Very, very hard! And once you have them, finishing school will be almost impossible. Get on the pill, get a diaphragm from your Gynecologist, and tell him to use a condom. Yes, this is a lot, but none of those are 100% effective. The only fool proof method is abstinence and at this point I imagine that's the furthest thing from your minds. Go to college, even if it is part-time at night so you can work during the day. Being a college grad will open up a lot of doors for you both. Finally, never go to bed without a kiss, especially if you're angry at each other. And, if you have problems you feel can't be solved, get help from a marriage counselor.

Now that I've given you the advice I would give my own daughter (if I had one, and if she had eloped because I wouldn't consent to her marriage at 16), I want to wish you the best of luck in your marriage - hope it lasts a lifetime and someday when you are both very, very old, you can tell your grandchildren the story of your great love that couldn't wait!

Congratulations!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:15 pm
I don't think it was the smartest thing to do at all!
Maybe you should have waited til you got out of college
or at least out of high school!!! but if you think it was the
right decision and yall are in true true love! then i guess
i'm happy for you and hopes it works out!

OMG-JuliaJean

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces