Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
Who else wants to KILL Jacob Black? *Eclipse spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Break his jaw?
  Yes
  No
View Results

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:29 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
Teehee, go right on ahead. I'm sure no one would stop you!

And yes I will stop her I read Eclipse 4 times already and I still cant hate Jake for some reason I know some of u guys do but I cant hate him or anythn well when he got Bella in trouble I did get mad at him a lil confused

I was just joking. I don't want Jacob dead. I'm sure he'll be much better in Breaking Dawn. =D

me 2 so some people that hate him can see his good side 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:37 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX

And yes I will stop her I read Eclipse 4 times already and I still cant hate Jake for some reason I know some of u guys do but I cant hate him or anythn well when he got Bella in trouble I did get mad at him a lil confused

I was just joking. I don't want Jacob dead. I'm sure he'll be much better in Breaking Dawn. =D

Exactly. If Jacob died I would go after Ms. Meyer. I don't hate Jake so if he died I would be sad. But I'm still glad she picked Edward! =D  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:42 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX

Exactly. If Jacob died I would go after Ms. Meyer. I don't hate Jake so if he died I would be sad. But I'm still glad she picked Edward! =D

Me 2 I just wish Jake wouldnt be in pain because of it I hope he imprints really soon. For some reason when Jake was a werewolf I imagined him looking so cute like a Giant dog and when Bella petted him it made me happy like I was the one petting him sorry random blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:51 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX

Me 2 I just wish Jake wouldnt be in pain because of it I hope he imprints really soon. For some reason when Jake was a werewolf I imagined him looking so cute like a Giant dog and when Bella petted him it made me happy like I was the one petting him sorry random blaugh

it's okay. I think that Jake would be a pretty wolf! cool
Yeah, he needs to imprint. Maybe while he's gone he'll find someone.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dono_Kun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:10 pm
I hope he imprints on someone in the next book.
Someone BESIDES Bella.
That would make me happy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:11 pm
He won't imprint Bella. It would've happened already.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:19 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX

yeah I just imagine a big dog to pet and the fur being so warm and so soft mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:21 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX

yeah I just imagine a big dog to pet and the fur being so warm and so soft mrgreen

I wanna have a big dog to pet!!! NOT FAIR!!!! crying  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:28 pm
Pattyrisha08
The whole Bella/Jacob relationship kind of repulses me... I really wish she DIDN'T even consider hanging out with him, just so I wouldn't have to read about their relationship.

If she has Edward... what more could she want? Its just as much her fault as it is Jacob's.

Wow. Yeah. You just summed up everything. I loved Twilight. It was only Bella and Edward. But then Jacob hit the scene and from the very moment he arrived his character disgusted me. I missed the sweetness of the first book and every sentence that related to Bella and Jacob with any kind of bond first bored me, then upset me, then drove me entirely crazy with loathing. I dont understand why there was such a HUGE difference between the first book and the last two. Breaking Dawn better have a total of two sentences about Jacob. If I were Bella I wouldnt even want to be friends with him, if his intentions are that ugly and he doesn't even try at tact and tries to break up her and her boyfriend.
1. He imprinted with *insert poor person here*
2. He gets old with his wife then dies.

The rest will be devoted to Bella Edward love. Otherwise I think Im going to need some counseling or something less drastic than that. Maybe a brain wipe so that I only remember Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:24 am
I have to admit if someone tried that I would be pretty mad but Idk I cant hate Jacob he is a stupid teenage boy thats how they all are jerks! But then they can be really sweet then all obnoxious again XD  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:24 pm
Yeah, my theory is that all werewolves are bipolar. Because one moment they're all sweet and caring, and the next they're vicious and reulsive. Jake was the same. And although his reaction was completely justifiable (he loved Bella after all), the way he handled things is questionable. I can't say what I'd do in a situation like his, but I like to think that I wouldn't get in the way of the relationship. I mean, do you want the person you love to be miserable because you took them away from the person they love? Yeah. It's just not right. Besides, if (and may I remind you, this is a huge IF) Bella had left Edward for Jake, Jake would have to abandon her when he imprinted. Because Meyer confirmed that Bella and he did not imprint. So yeah. Not loving Jacob right now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:33 pm
I'm actually really mad at Jacob for trying so hard, when, you know, he really knew he was futzing with something that wouldn't be stopped - and I think had Edward been human, he wouldn't have. I think a lot of the werewolf-vamp rivalry was a mitigating factor as to why Jacob would pursue Bella so... ardently. I understand that he has feelings for her... But that's not excuse.

And Bella!!! She DID lead him on! Why didn't she cut him to the quick from the beginning, make it CLEAR that she wouldn't be accepting any advances from Jacob?? She kinda mentions it, but not with conviction! As for the first kiss, I would have kneed him. And the second, when she kisses him back... I was like, CHEATING! ON! EDWARD!!!

WHAT????????????! scream

I'm just mad this was a total Bella Jacob book. I waited a year for this, and all it was about was.... Jacob Bella drama? Hardly any Edward! I really miss Twilight, because back then, it was Bella and Jacob, like it was meant to be. I LOATHE love triangles SO MUCH, and I hated the fact Eclipse turned out to be a big one. evil

Whatever... I hope Jacob imprints on some bimbo.... FAR AWAY. Until I can learn to forgive him. But I'm still really made at Bella, too.
confused  

Crystal_Zelda

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:19 am
Crystal_Zelda
I'm actually really mad at Jacob for trying so hard, when, you know, he really knew he was futzing with something that wouldn't be stopped - and I think had Edward been human, he wouldn't have. I think a lot of the werewolf-vamp rivalry was a mitigating factor as to why Jacob would pursue Bella so... ardently. I understand that he has feelings for her... But that's not excuse.

And Bella!!! She DID lead him on! Why didn't she cut him to the quick from the beginning, make it CLEAR that she wouldn't be accepting any advances from Jacob?? She kinda mentions it, but not with conviction! As for the first kiss, I would have kneed him. And the second, when she kisses him back... I was like, CHEATING! ON! EDWARD!!!

WHAT????????????! scream

I'm just mad this was a total Bella Jacob book. I waited a year for this, and all it was about was.... Jacob Bella drama? Hardly any Edward! I really miss Twilight, because back then, it was Bella and Edward, like it was meant to be. I LOATHE love triangles SO MUCH, and I hated the fact Eclipse turned out to be a big one. evil

Whatever... I hope Jacob imprints on some bimbo.... FAR AWAY. Until I can learn to forgive him. But I'm still really made at Bella, too.
confused

I hear you. I have exactly the same problems with both Jacob and Bella right now neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:35 pm
I have some serious issues with Bella and Jacob right now. She's an idiot who doesn't know what she wants, and Jacob seriously needs to think his actions through. Personally, Bella needs to decide who she wants to be with and then go to them, instead of toying with the hearts of the two guys who love her most. If, in the fourth book, she backs out of her committment and goes to Jacob (which is highly doubtful, but you never know) then whatever. She'll just end up hurting herself and Edward and in the end Jacob with her messed up thinking. So she just needs to choose. Since right now she's choosing Edward, she needs to marry him and get turned so that this can all end. And Jacob needs to imprint.

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

`OohDang_she LOVES him!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:04 pm
KILL HIM.

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff