Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Warriors (the Tribe of Rushing Water) Now Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leonbats19

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:51 pm
Crag meows " that was nicely done we should bring it back soon after we are done looking some more, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:50 pm
"I think that sounds like a good idea to me, what do you think Trail, still up for more hunting, or was that hawk too much for ya?" Stream teased.
"I'm fine, let's continue hunting," Trail meowed.
"Alright then," Stream meowed as she began making her way along the rock face, leading Trail along.  

katt725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:22 pm
Crag meowed " alright so which should stand on gaurd? "  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:28 pm
"Yes, perhaps a guard farther along on the trail or on a nearby ledge perhaps... someplace prey won't notice though," Trail meowed as he continued padding along staying alert to any movement.
"Perhaps I could stay behind," Stream meowed as she turned to face Crag.
"Could you go on ahead of Trail, to make sure there's no obstructions or predators?" Stream asked Crag.  

katt725
Vice Captain

Christian_child4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:32 pm
Sky sat outside the nursery and watched her kits play. Stone sat beside her and twinded his tail with hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:09 pm
Crag meowed " alright i well go and see what is a head,alright Stream you can stay be hind if you want " and walks a head of Steam to watches out for any thing that may hurt the others and sees nothing yet. and looks back at the others to make sure they were alright.  

leonbats19

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:49 pm
And there he goes... Stream thought to herself. He's so nice... if only...

Trail was focusing on hunting when he saw an abnormally large shadow of a bird flying past.
"I just saw the hawk! Stay alert, get ready in case it decides to attack!" Trail yowled as the hawk swooped down to get a nearby mouse.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:01 pm
Crag meowed " alright you two hunt and i well keep my eyes up in the sky." looks back up and see that the hawk was going away but stayed looking at the sky.  

leonbats19

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:10 pm
"I'll make sure Trail hunts safely, and keep my eyes on the path, and try to make sure you don't fall off the cliff while you're staring at the sky," Stream meowed.

"As long as I hunt without getting attacked by an over-sized hawk," Trail meowed as he searched for prey.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:12 am
Crag meowed " alright , also what do you think if each of us took turns looking the hawk? " looking at the sky and making sure he dose not fall.  

leonbats19

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:40 pm
"Sure, I don't mind. You'll get to rest your neck that way," Stream meowed.

"It would really help it you two tried to keep it down while I am searching for prey... otherwise you might not have anything to eat!" Trail meowed frustrated as he tried to seek out and listen for prey.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:23 pm
Crag meows " are you sure? cause i can for a little more."

looks at Trail and meow " Sorry we will keep it quit and keep are eye one the sky." looks back at the sky.  

leonbats19

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:01 pm
"I'm sure, now let's be quiet for Trail's sanity's sake, and for the fact that I'm soooo hungry," Stream meowed quieter.
"That's better," Trail meowed as he continuned padding along the path until he reached a large rock blocking the way. He sees a ledge and jumps up to it and over the rock.
"Whoops, sorry 'bout that," Stream meowed as she followed Trail and did what he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:00 am
Crag meowed " alright, i am hungry too. i hope we find some thing soon." follows them over the rock and on to the ledge tries not to do what the other to do but did a little.  

leonbats19

kitty725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:42 am
Trail spotted a small mouse further down the path, and also noticed a normal-sized hawk flying a little ways above the nearest cliff.
"Don't say a word..." Trail mewed quietly as he crept closer to the mouse.
Stream watched Trail and checked around to make sure nothing else would disturb the hunt.
The hawk plunged down from the sky quietly, and snatched up the mouse. Before it could fly away, Trail lept at it, and the hawk began to try to fly away.
"Hey guys, I know you're not trained for this, but help me!" Trail yowled as he tried to drag down the hawk.
"Yes sir!" Stream meowed sarcastically and pounced at the hawk, which landed on the ground along with Trail and the mouse.
"Thanks..." Trail meowed and delivered the final blow to the hawk, then the mouse before it could scamper away.
"Do you think that's enough for now?" Trail asked Stream and Crag.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff