Reply Eclipse
Jacob Black (Possible spoiler) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:26 pm
Perhaps we shall have her placed in front of a firing squad then hang her. then cut her lifeless head off at the guillotine then burn the remains.... or maybe we can just send her to the volturi... i'm not sure what would be worse! lol unless they turn the evil she witch... then i'll be even more mad then i'll be like EDWARD TURN ME SO I CAN BEAT DOWN THE EVIL EVIL EVIL SHE DEVIL!!!!!! then rethink it and have emmett hurt her... or rose... or all of them! oh no bella will take down her evil booty!!!

AHHH!!! i was wondering... can a werewolf imprint with a vampire? What if (since after you're a vampire you're tecnically a different person) jake imprinted with the new bella? that would be weird highly unlikely but would make it a bit interesting! WHAT IF SHE FORGOT JAKE AFTER SHE"S TURNED??? AHHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*alright i'll appoligize... i can get carried away sometimes lol*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:03 pm
I like that idea. LOL.

Idk, I've been wondering about it though....

And I hope she doesn't! But there's a good chance of it though... u.u  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:37 pm
NOOO!! she can't forget jake!!! i will cry!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:27 pm
Maybe at first she'll forget. I mean, with the new bloodlust, not much except that will be on her mind. After she gets more controlled she may remember Jake.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:49 pm
it would be pretty sad if she does forget him especially after he's been such a good friend to her ya know?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:44 pm
Jake didnt imprint with Bella if he did he would have no problem telling her he is a wolf. So stop saying because of Edward they cant be together Jake didnt imprint yet and even if he was with Bella I hate to say this but yes he would have broken her heart 3nodding okay people are we clear Jake didnt imprint with Bella but I hope he imprints soon smile  

niecerpiecer

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:28 pm
ummm... yeah we've kind of gotten that already thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:24 pm
We have established that. Now back to the matter at hand. What do you think would happen to Jake if Bella forgot about him?  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:13 am
Bella wouldn't. She's said herself that she has a permanent scar on her heart that won't heal, because she broke Jacob's heart. I don't know if this is also in there, but I think she says she'll never forget. Unless of course, she becomes a vampire and gets amnesia.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:33 pm
She better not forget him! it'll be so sad! i don't think she will but he'll be crushed  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:23 pm
If she does I will cry. I am neutral territory after all. "I am Switzerland." I totally had to say that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:11 pm
ehhh i've crossed the border into the jake country! lol i'm no longer switzerland... i'm no longer neutral because edward has made me mad! lol  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:12 pm
I have tried very hard to not get angry at anyone at the book but 99% of the time I fail miserably. u.u  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:19 am
twisted words
Bella wouldn't. She's said herself that she has a permanent scar on her heart that won't heal, because she broke Jacob's heart. I don't know if this is also in there, but I think she says she'll never forget. Unless of course, she becomes a vampire and gets amnesia.

Do u think if he imprints that the scar will heal? because he is happy or do u think because she broke his heart no matter what it will always be there.  

niecerpiecer

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:06 am
niecerpiecer
twisted words

Do u think if he imprints that the scar will heal? because he is happy or do u think because she broke his heart no matter what it will always be there.

I think the scar would still be there. She still broke his (and her) heart. She wouldn't be like, "Oh Jacob! I'm so glad you imprinted! Now I don't have to feel bad about dumping you!" And so on.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff