Boys are pathetic.!
One moment they're showering
you with their love
& saying how much they care for you,
& the next they're telling you off
just bcuz their with their friends.
They are so lame & so predictable. stare

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:31 am

hmmm...boyys whatt a difficultt topic...well i likee myy bestt freindd.!wierdd rightt.?andd hee likkes mee backk.shouldd i gett withh himm.?idontt wannaa screww thinggs upp.ahaa well yeaaa soo

------------------------->ADVICE<-----------------------------  

ThatOneKidDee

XxMusicAngel221xX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:33 am
jade399
My boyfriend just broke up with me crying
Then your ex-bf is a total jackass!!! Just do what I do "I am ( so and so ) And I am Awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:40 am
Xx-purple roxs ur sox-Xx

hmmm...boyys whatt a difficultt topic...well i likee myy bestt freindd.!wierdd rightt.?andd hee likkes mee backk.shouldd i gett withh himm.?idontt wannaa screww thinggs upp.ahaa well yeaaa soo

You like your best friend , not wierd. Yes you should go out with him because you know him and your besties it won't be like a date - date it'll feel like you just hanging out you know! When he shows up at your door it will feel like totally awesome and I can list the reason why you like him:
1. He is with you all the time
2. No one knows you better than he dose
3. You most likely talk all the time about everything.

So just go for it girl , who knows maybe it will turn into something more! And if it doesn't work then you will have your friendship to fall back on! - biggrin Katrena  

XxMusicAngel221xX

XxEpic_PancakesxX

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:31 pm
evil_cookies_r_watching
ugh these damn boys these days........i just want 2 hurt fugi01 he gets me soooo pissed im only writing u release out my anger and im totally pissed off right now.........now theres my other guy friend who i invited 2 hollywood 2 meet fugi n he was acting all stucked up 2 my other friend and all 3 of us got into an argument ugh this is soo damn retarded ...............any ways im glad guys cant be in here b/c im gonna ...........hmm let me think

ikno rite boyz can be so ignorant sometimes!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:35 pm
I used of being around boys. I hang out with the boys more then girls. It weird my family mostly has more girls then boys. I see at boys are
LAZY PEOPLE OH MY GOD IF I HEAR THE WORD SKATEBORED AGAIN I WILL KILL HIM WITH IT!!!!!! COLD HEARTED BOYS ARE THE WORST!!!!but there is maybe a kind hearted cute guy somewhere like your best guy friend.(thinks of best guy friend redface )  

belle1914

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:17 am
Boys, their mean, stupid, gross, but we still love them (:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:09 am
why is there so much hatred for guys here? Guys are awesome smile (well not all of them razz )  

delilah723

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

25,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:34 am
Boys are people too. So what if they aren't like girls. If they were like girls, we'd be dating each other (not including ones that already like girls, of course). Girls are not any better than the boys are. As well as all girls aren't all alike, all boys aren't all alike. So before you start hating on them, look at your own gender for a change. Girls aren't so innocent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 pm
i think most guys are idiots and that its hard to find the right guy.  

Chibi_Madoka5

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:40 am
ii A n g i e
Is there such thing as true love? Well...this is a very very confusing topic...btw you should put "both" in the poll

I was thinking that too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:44 am
XxMusicAngel221xX
Xx-purple roxs ur sox-Xx

You like your best friend , not wierd. Yes you should go out with him because you know him and your besties it won't be like a date - date it'll feel like you just hanging out you know! When he shows up at your door it will feel like totally awesome and I can list the reason why you like him:
1. He is with you all the time
2. No one knows you better than he dose
3. You most likely talk all the time about everything.

So just go for it girl , who knows maybe it will turn into something more! And if it doesn't work then you will have your friendship to fall back on! - biggrin Katrena

I know this was posted awhile back. but i had a best guy friend. we hung out alot. we started to date for a little while and felt it was better to just be friends. it was a great try but we broke that off and to this day are still best of friends.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 am
Vanilla Bunnie
Boys are people too. So what if they aren't like girls. If they were like girls, we'd be dating each other (not including ones that already like girls, of course). Girls are not any better than the boys are. As well as all girls aren't all alike, all boys aren't all alike. So before you start hating on them, look at your own gender for a change. Girls aren't so innocent.

you posted this along time back, but just read it for the first time today and your right. smile smile smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 pm
Boys are chill. They are good people and friends.  

V2Mew

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:52 pm
some boys, are to die for.

others, are to kill. period.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers