Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:09 pm
Kaleb walked into the throw room adnd saw his mom

She was feeling the velvet on her husbands chair it just wasent the same know that he was dead

"hey mom" he said and walked up to her "im here" he smiled and gfave her a hug She didn't speak she just hugged me he then smiled and let go "please be happyer by the time the ball come along" He saw her nodd and then he walked out in search for Aya

KAmron smiled and then walked into the mansion seeing that aya was there "hello aya!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:40 pm
Aya turned smiled, hugging Kamron. "Hey Kamron. Hello Ayu." She hugs Ayu.

Ayu hugs Ayame back and smiles. "Nice to see you..."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:14 am
Kaleb saw ayu and and his brother with aya. He walked up hugging ayu and shake his brothers hand and nodded wrapping his arm around aya and smiled "well i see you braught someone along aswell.....hope we don't get in trouble for that." he smiled "you should go see mom kamron she is very depressed. Aya dear lets go on the balnkony that i didn't get to show you last time you were here..." He nodded to ayu and then lead aya up the stairs.

Kamron smiled "go and pick out some colors for you gown tonight babe ill be back in a fiew" he walked into the thrown room seeing his mom "Mom? kaleb told me you were a bit down....i understand mom...but you can't let it bring you down forever....you have been like this for over a week...plase cheer up."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:20 pm
Ayu smiled, looking at the servant. "Well....tell me what Aya picked because this time it won't be a disastor." The servant smiled and started talking.

Ayame smiled, walking beside Kaleb.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:49 pm
Kaleb smiled and opend some double doors and walked out on a balcony it looked like any other ordenary balcony but....what was really amazing about it was its posistion he walked to the edge and looked out and down it was a forest and mountains in the distence witht he sun seeting but also was a small little ocean down below brushing its waves up against the sharp rocks below.

kamron hugged his mom once again and then walked back to ayu "did you pick a nice color?" he smiled and then grabbed her hand and walked into the main liveing room and shut the doors. "now...what were you talking about in the portal?" he smirked sexually.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:02 am
Ayu smiled, sitting on the couch and pulling Kamron down with her. She kissed him on the lips, hoping the sinking feeling wouldn't come back.

Ayame smiled, hugging Kaleb. "You always treat me so nicely Kaleb...are you getting softer?" She giggled. "Partly my doing...."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:17 pm
"now now Ayame...i will never go soft." He smiled and grabbed your hips and then propped you up on the ledge spreading your legs and walking closer to you kissing you on the lips holding onto you firmly.

Kamron looked down at ayu and kissed her back as he put his hand up her shirt and started feeling her up as he moved down and kissed her neck lightly but roughly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:23 pm
Ayame smiled. "Good because I fell in love with the tough Kaleb."

Ayu smiled, not wanting him to go anywhere. She forgot they were at his mansion at once.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:54 pm
Kaleb smiled "i bet you did sexy." He pulled her closer and picked her up and layed her down on a lawn chair and leaned over her as he started to undress her. "you have been a bad girl i think you need to be punished." He smiled and started kissing your neck biteing it a little.

Kamron looked at you and then bit your neck piercing it as he started to drink little sips of your blood and started to oulled your skirt off and then put his hand down your thong and started playing with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:22 pm
Ayu moaned and then covered her mouth. "I did not just do that."

Ayame smiled, letting him have his way this time.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:36 pm
He smiled and kept undressing you until he got her completly undress he then spread her legs and then sat up a little take off his shirt and then licked all the way down to the eds of your body and started haveing his fun.

Kamron smiled "i beleive you just did." he smiled and kept playing with you and then bit you again on the other side.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:39 pm
Ayame closed her eyes, smiling alittle.

Ayu shook her head. "I can't believe I just did...."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:54 pm
Kaleb smiled and went back up and pulled you ontop of me "i love you Ayame." He smiled and then put his handbetween your legs and started playing with you.

Kamron kept drinking her blood but then stopped and then looked at her....blood was dripping and running down his mouth he pulled her close and pulled your shirt off and then pulled his pants down "your are a great tease." he smirked  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:57 pm
"Love you to Kaleb." Ayame smiled.

"Yea. I noticed." She licked the blood off his mouth and kissed him.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:20 pm
"Do i have to ask for it or do you want to give it to me rough?"

Kamron smiled. "well how about stop teasing me and ******** me."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items