Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Two *NEW* Kingdom Hearts Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which will you get?
  Birth by Sleep *PSP*
  358/2 Days *DS*
  Both! XD
  Neither :(
View Results

Ryn Langley

Otherworldly Dreamer

23,390 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:44 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
Okay so....off of that tangent and onto a new one.

I really can't wait to play as the organization members in the new game coming up. I am gonna play as Marluxia and Xaldin. whee

Who are you guys going to play as most?

More than likely I would play as one of 4 (Demyx, Axel, Zexion, Roxas)

Yay for preorders of 358/2 Days! *dances*

I got RE: Chain of Memories, and after much anger at the fact that my PS3 wouldn't play the blasted thing, I broke down, bought a second hand PS2 and am currently on the 2nd floor. I haven't had much time to play it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:54 pm
Invader Ryn
Kazuma Ishimaru
Okay so....off of that tangent and onto a new one.

I really can't wait to play as the organization members in the new game coming up. I am gonna play as Marluxia and Xaldin. whee

Who are you guys going to play as most?

More than likely I would play as one of 4 (Demyx, Axel, Zexion, Roxas)

Yay for preorders of 358/2 Days! *dances*

I got RE: Chain of Memories, and after much anger at the fact that my PS3 wouldn't play the blasted thing, I broke down, bought a second hand PS2 and am currently on the 2nd floor. I haven't had much time to play it.

Oh wowwww! I got really upset when I just couldn't figure out what to do in that tutorial, but I eventually figured it out and played on my PS2 till I got past that part...  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Reels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:33 pm
I have one question about Days.

Right, so, it starts after Roxas is born, right?
So, that gives, what, a couple of weeks before Castle Oblivion?

So, I wonder how the deaths of Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, and whatshisface are going to effect the Organization. :o

I'd be happy to see everyone's thoughts on the traitors, Marluxia and Larxene. And I wonder if anyone will be sad about the deaths of them all. D:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:46 pm
Yeah, I somehow hadn't even considered that!

Silly, they're Nobodies; they can't be sad! ...Supposedly. stare Yeah, I don't think many of them act the type to get hung up on that kind of thing anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if it were just glazed over...  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Reels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:05 pm
Eh, I think Demyx would attempt to be sad. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:47 pm
Yeah, I guess he would. xd

That really annoys me, about the no-feeling thing. Seriously, as much as I love Kingdom Hearts, it is so full of inconsistencies... or at least lying wizards or poor word choice plus lack of clearing things up. "He made me feel like I had a heart." I've come up with a half dozen different theories as to how this could possibly make sense, and while they're all plausible, none of them is very likely.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:45 am
I think it was just one of those times when you can't really say what you want to (or maybe in Japanese he said something more like, 'when he was around, I remembered what it was like to have a heart,' but they couldn't say that for sync issues).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:14 pm
Yeah, you're probably right, which in this case sucks... I still like to use it as evidence for the possibility that he really could feel. stare  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:40 am
FINALLY BEAT HADES IN COM

ninja *cough*

IDK if this has been mentioned yet, but does anyone know if they'll be disney characters(excluding donald, goofy and mickey)/worlds in Birth by Sleep or 356days/2?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:17 pm
*is still afraid of Repliku* sweatdrop

Disney'll still play a big part in both... They've released some new worlds for Birth by Sleep, too. I know they're adding Cinderella's world ("Castle of Dreams"), where apparently Ven is going to shrink down to mouse-size. Then there's Sleeping Beauty ("Enchanted Dominon") and Snow White's house, which has yet to be named. The dusty place in the trailers is called Sunset Horizons, but I don't know if that's its own world or not.

Hm... all the new places have to do with the Princesses of Heart. There is a reason, mayhap?  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:39 pm
Oh, sleeping beauty world~ I love that movie, hope it's awesome.

I really hope they start having new worlds and stuff for the new games. :/ I'm sick of Aladdin and Little Mermaid and Halloween Town and all those other ones. They could have really cool worlds, like Toy Story or Great Mouse Detective, and they just reuse the same old places.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:31 pm
Ahh, Toy Story would be kind of weird, I think, but I can't say why... Halloween Town is worth repeating because it's just awesome, but some of them are starting to get a little old. I didn't like Agrabah much in the first place. The Disney Robin Hood would be awesome! Maybe The Black Cauldron? I don't know if they'd have to get special copyrights for those, though.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:40 pm
Oh my god, Robin Hood. YES. I was in love with him when I was five. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 pm
They would indeed need to gain rights to use some places...that's why Tarzan was left out of Re:CoM; the rights to it were cut off.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:16 pm
I see... Wow, I didn't even notice it was missing from Chain of Memories. Duh. I think Robin Hood's safe though; he's been around for centuries.

I love the Disney version. 3nodding He's a fox. Literally.  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff