Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Anyone need help with FFXII? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I love you!
  Thanks I needed that!
  Hmm...a good way to cheat...yay!
  Hit and run! That's all it is!
View Results

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:57 am
ArikaiHart
Well, if you don't kill them all, then it's fricken hard to keep the lights from going out. So there's no one holding a gun to your head, but unless you wanna fight endless undead (or run through really, really fast and miss out on tons of exp you'll kinda need for the upcoming boss fight -and that really isn't a spoiler, because it's a dungeon, and ought to be expected)

Actually killing one restores the gauge to about 50 to 60% so there's really no need to fight them all. Not fighting them means you'll encounter endless undead enemies...yes, but it only forces you to gain more experience which is a plus, not to mention more gil from selling the hoards of loot from killing all those undead on your way to the exit. So not killing them all is a plus all in all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:13 pm
I tried that and totally failed. sweatdrop There were just too many undead, and I'm not that fast.

I'm sure it is do-able though, but if she's having trouble with the mimics themselves... Well, she probably couldn't take the hoards of undead (no offence to anyone who might be offended by that), and thus it's best if she kills the mimics.

And I just realized this is your personal thread for answering questions, so I apologize for answering a question for you. heart  

ArikaiHart

Vaan25

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:47 am
where is the lvl 99 Chocobo???  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:01 pm
Try killing a ton of chocobos in the Ozmone plains. The ones right outside the Jahara village. Leave the screen and come right back in once all the chocos are dead. If the lv99 red choco isn't there, move 2 screens away to respawn the first chocos and try again. It might take a while. I had to do that for almost and hour before he popped.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Vaan25

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:24 pm
Maluc Fieri
Try killing a ton of chocobos in the Ozmone plains. The ones right outside the Jahara village. Leave the screen and come right back in once all the chocos are dead. If the lv99 red choco isn't there, move 2 screens away to respawn the first chocos and try again. It might take a while. I had to do that for almost and hour before he popped.

Thnx! I found it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:49 pm
tkdauronXIII
ArikaiHart
YES =D

sorry. sweatdrop Ice magic helps (like, REALLY helps)

Not really. More like you need to kill enough to be able to open the gate to get out of there and to keep the undead from appearing. Although I find that a great training opportunity at that time. Yes, ice magic works really well.

okay...how do u open the gate  

Yuffie-chan95

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:43 pm
Ninja_Yuffie-kun
okay...how do u open the gate

*can't remember the gate* ack that was too long ago I can't remember....

I can't really remember where the gate was but I know where the switch was.

Ok just before the room with the save crystal there's a fork in the road(the screen is called 'Special Op Sector 3'... head west from that fork, instead of south towards the save crystal, and you'll eventually come to a squarish room that is more like 2 rooms side-by-side. The gate control switch will be on a ledge in the second north most room. You'll need to have a fair amount of electricity to power the switch so make sure you kill any battery mimics that are near by. after that it should be smooth sailing to the boss. Note: there's another gate that can open, but it opens by itself with the progression of storyline, behind it are lv 40 or so monsters as well as the esper Zelera, so just ignore that gate for now. If you hit the switch and find a gate that's closed... there really isn't anything you can do about it so for the most part just head south to the end of the mine cart tracks then follow the path to the boss.

hope that helped.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:24 am
ArikaiHart
I tried that and totally failed. sweatdrop There were just too many undead, and I'm not that fast.

I'm sure it is do-able though, but if she's having trouble with the mimics themselves... Well, she probably couldn't take the hoards of undead (no offence to anyone who might be offended by that), and thus it's best if she kills the mimics.

And I just realized this is your personal thread for answering questions, so I apologize for answering a question for you. heart

Don't worry about that. Then again...if you think about it. If she's having trouble with the Mimics...then wouldn't she have more trouble with the boss? I think that would call for some kind of training right? I'm not going to be here all the time. You and Maluc are already holding my ground. Besides, we're here to help anybody in need. You don't see my name on the title now do you?...Other than the first post, I think it's about time I changed that.  

tkdauronXIII

Chimaria

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:17 pm
OOOOOOOooooooh!

I was wondering about that gate! lv 40 monsters...I still have some serious leveling up to do. I still can't beat the demon wall redface that hides the sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:29 pm
xp i'm back with the stupid wind vane question..i finally wandered around, & found the other half of the wind vane. I forgot about the lizard guy & was looking for the fountain guy & lowtown guy (both MIA). You mentioned a Boss fight.

1. could you tell me how to put the windvane together?
2. how mean is the boss fight?

I appreciate your help!  

Chimaria

Chimaria

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:26 pm
whee
uh I figured out how to the windvane gets assembled...but how do i use it?

k&&&

For the gil snapper hunt, i was given an urn. is there a trick to using that?

heart thanks from the helpless...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:14 am
There's no trick to using either... they use themselves when the time comes. For the windvane, it will clear away the permanent sandstorm in the northeast westersand and allow you to fight an optional boss. The Earth Tyrant isn't a pain, at least he's never been for me. He's lv 30 and got 70k HP. Fight him around lv 40 at least and you shouldn't have any problems.

The urn is not really anything to worry about, when you beat the gil snapper, you'll see how it works.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chimaria

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:22 pm
exclaim OOOOOOOoooooooooOOh...(looking a lot like the martian toys in Toystory)

heart thanks for the advice...feeling better now... (better if I were home playing FF heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:35 pm
I need help fighting the Elder Wyrm in the Jungle like area on the way to Bur-Omisace. I can't seem to beat it. I'm about vl 19 all around,is that too low?  

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

x_Kurenai_Yuhi_x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:11 am
I cant remember what the place is called, but Im going through some caves to sneak into a city, im now fighting a boss, like a ghost, but it keeps cloning itself and so I end up fighting 2, any suggestions on how to kill it? it after the evil living veg heads xD  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff