Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Temple of the Zamphirs ~ OPEN!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:50 pm
Shayna listened to the Goddess's words, nodding as she did. Gazing into her eyes, she nudged little Sable to join the bats above. Nipping her ear lightly, he obeyed and fluttered his way up to the rafters. After watching him a moment, she looked back to Vesira and rose slowly. Of course, she felt a little embarrassed at first. As the Goddess finished and vanished from the room, Shayna stood by and watched Miseria walk towards the altar. Giving the other Zamphir a chance to present her offering, she stepped outside and thought about what she could possibly place there. She carried very few things on her, each of which she considered unworthy of Vesira. But then suddenly, she thought of something that she couldn't resist granting her Goddess.

Reaching around her neck, Shayna unclasped a lovely necklace she cherished. Before her, it belonged to her mother and was quite unique to say the least. The stone-charm that hung on the chain would change colors based on one's emotions. Going back inside and up to the altar, she kneeled and placed the necklace down. 'In the hands of our Goddess, not only will it be protected, but it will also shine brightly. I am certain her powers will enhance the charm greatly, allowing all to see it's beauty.' Finally, she stood up and walked towards the Whelp's quarters. A smile appeared since she was pleased to make an offering so soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:12 am
Sterling sat at his place at the long table covered with food. He was waiting for the other two, because they were the honored guests, not him. He did sneak a few bites, though. He grinned at the Zamphir as they entered. "Welcome to the feast, ladies."  

Katjive

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:16 pm
Ebby raced through the forest towards Her, a tiny squeak came from up and ahead. "I know, Squeaker, I'm running late again! It's not my fault the chase lasted so long." As if the words reminded her she stopped at a puddle to make sure she had removed all the blood from her coat. Good it's all removed She thought before an urgent squek resounded behind her. " I KNOW!" and with that she was off racing again. There it was. The Temple. She tried to stop before she entered the door but her lucky streak had ended and she went skidding in, making a large ruckus as she went. She finally stopped when she smacked into a wall. Squeaker gently landed on her shoulder and squeaked his concern. "I'm fine, but thanks." She stood up and brushed the dirt off. Taking a look around she noticed foot prints in the dust. She softly followed the tracks that stopped at a large shrine to Her, and ended in two other Zamphirs and Her. Awe stuck Ebby as she glanced upon Her, the Zamphir Goddess, she dared not move until spoken to, Squeaker was also silent in the presense of such greatness.

(( Thanks guys for letting us jump in))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:20 pm
Vesira couldn't keep herself from chuckling at the racket. She did not stir from her throne, but rather sent out a telepathic message to Sterling, Shayna, and Miseria. She took her time rousing herself from her lavish quarters. She could hear her bat attendants flitting hither and thither about the new zamphir that had appeared in the temple rather spectacularly. They chirped at her in welcome and with curiosity. Vesira smiled. So much activity. She appeared before the new zamphir finally, seeming to materialize out of the air before her. "Welcome, young huntress, to my Temple. I see you are weary, but before I accept you into my service, I require of you an offering. When you have found something suitable, place it upon the altar." She turned to the altar herself as if the new zamphir was not there. She gingerly took up the dagger that Miseria had left. It had obviously seen much use and possessed a sacred air about it. It held many mysteries that the goddess looked forward to learning about. She placed it back into a position of honor and took up the necklace that Shayna offered. It glowed brilliantly and as she twisted it this way and that its color changed in a myriad display. It, too, held special importance and she was pleased to have been offered such lovely things. She set it back down next to the mirror left by Sterling and retired back to her throne room to await this next one's offering.

((so everyone knows I plan to split the goddess up into several forms so she can have one-on-one rp with each of you. ^_^))  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:42 pm
Miseria sat at the banquet table and ate. The food was unlike anything she'd ever eaten and she was thankful for it. She'd forsaken food and sleep on her journey to the temple so that she could make the journey quicker, stopping to feed only when Cantare needed food as well. She vowed her companion would never go without. She sent her thoughts to him and he let her know he was happy and well fed with his new friends. This allowed her to relax slightly and enjoy the food before her. She was always on edge but she knew she was safe in the goddesses temple she she tried to relax but she still would not let her guard down. She finished a final morsel of chicken and a last piece of bread and sipping at the warm milk she felt a glorious fullness she'd not felt in ages. Her needs always came last, and that's the way she liked it. She closed her eyes and sent a thought to her goddess, not knowing if she'd hear but she had to try anyway, she just made sure no one else could hear her.

"Thank you my lady. Your hospitality is more appreciated than you know."

She then stood and walked down the hall to her room. As she entered it was small and simple. Just the way she liked it. There was a bed and a small window, the linens were a simple white but it actually had linens. She pulled what looked to be a tiny thin handled dagger from her left boot and knelt on the bed. She placed on hand on the head rest to steady it and the jammed the dagger into it burying it to the hilt. It in fact wasn't a dagger but a small perch for Cantare. Another family relic it had been passed down through the generations. In her family caring for your bat companion came first and foremost and this was just another example of the great care she took to see to Cantare's well being. She then went and opened the door ever so slightly so that he could enter if he chose. She returned to her bed and lay down, exhausted she closed her eyes and rested, knowing Cantare was safe and near. It felt strange not to have him hanging above her as they often did but she knew he was close and slowly began to drift to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:23 pm
A dark being had planted itself upon this world today, seeking a goddess to please. Bright mix-matched eyes roamed the outside of the temple before he took a few steps forward, a gold chain swaying against his ear. Flicking a strand of hair from his face he entered the temple.

Two golden claws clicked against another, darker one as those bright eyes began to seek for the goddess of this temple, he had heard many things about the beauty here, about the power, and the purpose. This dark form adjusted his roped attire, twisting a few pierced rings, and tugging a few strings.

[Dang, that was pathetic. xP]

Hott_Naru

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:22 am
She thought to herself. She cocked her head. This one was different. He had a different aura and the sweet smell of a male kat that was quite unlike Sterling. He was powerful, and the thought of a powerful male entering her domain excited her. She appeared before him suddenly, from the air. Her bat attendants were off somewhere, undoubtedly showing the new bat residents all the best hunting grounds. No matter. She didn't need a dramatic entry for this creature that stood before her, dark and magnificent. She'd only once ventured to the world of the mortals, and even then she had only spoken with other deities, but she knew him at once for what he was-a dark angelic. Her heart skipped a beat, but she did not allow her reaction to be seen. She gazed at him evenly, and spoke with confidence and grace, "What brings you here, Dark One? You have certainly traveled far to visit me here. You are brave to wander where my powerful zamphirs reside. Tell me, what is your purpose here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:43 pm
Malachi fluttered his dark wings as this beautiful goddess appeared before him, his eyes running along her body once before he bowed his head. Hi tail swayed evenly behind him as he listed to her statement, and question. Her bright eyes blinked once as she took a breath, lifting his head to her.

"I am but a humble servant, here on earth to find my place, and to please whichever goddess might choose to be pleased by my powers." At the first 'please' he lowered himself to one knee, bowing before the Zamphire goddess, looking to impress her from the start. When he spoke of powers he gave a simple example, showing no more power than any normal Wazzit, as he was distant in relationship, but much more powerful than any mortal. Four spheres, each representing one of the four element floated simply around him, circling slowly.

"I have no purpose on this world, though I seek a purpose that could be my own, and hope you might provide me with that purpose." He had come here seeking just that, a purpose, as he felt his time had come to find his place among this world.

Hott_Naru

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:41 am
She watched the glittering orbs with mild amusement, but her interest lie in the mind of this newcomer. She longed for a companion, one that she could spend her time talking and listening to. She kept her mind sharp, and longed for one that would keep her occupied. She certainly fancied this angelic, but looks alone could not placate her loneliness. She pondered these things as she looked at him, listening to his words. She thought carefully on his statement before responding. "A man must make his own Purpose in life and forge for himself meaning and reason." She spoke slowly, but not unkindly. She liked this one, and would give what guidance she could. "I can give you tasks to perform, but what lessons you learn from these are yours to interpret." She gave him a rare and kind smile and reached out to stroke his face. "Tell me your name, Dark One."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:48 am
Ebby knew exactly what she could give the Goddess a wonderful offering, she slowly moved her hand down to the fish on her thigh. With a twist of her fingers it popped open and two white slivers fell into her hand. She brought her hand up to her face and looked at the slivers once before placing them back in the fish. She then took the fish off of her thigh and placed it with the other offerings. "This, my Lady are the fangs from the first vampire I killed, I've kept them with me as a reminder. I hope you enjoy them" with that she stepped back and awaited farther instructions  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hott_Naru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:49 am
Malachi listened to her kind words, his head lifting to meet her gaze, still on his knee before her. Though they hadn't meant to be unkind, he felt the graze of a sharp point from her words, he should have thought harder on his words, before speaking so before her.

He nodded as she spoke of giving him tasks, his face empty of emotion, dark, and mysterious. Then he asked for his name, he nodded once more. "I have come to be called Malachi, but you, dear goddess, may call me as you please." He bowed once more before lifting himself to his feet, his wings stretching idly before folding against his back, awaiting the words of his first task to flow form her red lips.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:13 am
Charmaine Kitteridge
Ebby knew exactly what she could give the Goddess a wonderful offering, she slowly moved her hand down to the fish on her thigh. With a twist of her fingers it popped open and two white slivers fell into her hand. She brought her hand up to her face and looked at the slivers once before placing them back in the fish. She then took the fish off of her thigh and placed it with the other offerings. "This, my Lady are the fangs from the first vampire I killed, I've kept them with me as a reminder. I hope you enjoy them" with that she stepped back and awaited farther instructions

Vesira turned her attention to the zamphir that still stood here in the altar room. She watched her disciple place the fish charm on the altar and smiled. "That pleases me," she said at the zamphir's comment. "Tell me your name child, then off with you down the Whelp's hall. There is still a feast going on, though at least one of the guests has already retired to her room. I will come to you again once you are in your chamber." She smiled, pleased her temple was filling with worshipers.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:18 am
Seating herself at the table, Shayna's eyes glossed over a bit. The feast, as Vesira had put it, looked like so much more. Multiple feasts sat before her, awaiting her to help herself. Although she took enormous proportions, she ate each bite graciously, honoring the Goddess for her hospitality as well as respecting Sterling and Miseria both. Her taste buds never had enjoyed such foods as this. Each bite was a new experience of something exotic. Oh, she was so very pleased with herself for finding this temple.

After finishing three plates worth, and resisting another three more, she took a few gulps of the delicious wine that was in her glass. Out of respect, she nodded to Miseria as she left. As her Goddess commanded, she would also head to her sleeping quarters. Standing up slowly, she felt her food settle happily in her stomach. She nodded to Sterling and headed off to her new room.

Opening the door to a pleasant sight, Shayna smiled once more. The chamber itself was small, but would fit her well. She didn't carry much on her journey because she knew not to. If she served her Goddess well, she would provide all that they needed. And of course, she was more than happy to earn her supplies. Taking a step into the room, and closing the door behind her, Shayna sighed. The food was so delicious that she was almost prepared for a nap. But, because she had just arrived at the temple, she figured that would be unacceptable. Instead she pulled out a thin cloth and laid on the floor in the center of the room. Lying down on top of the cloth, she set to working off the weight she knew she gained.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:20 pm
Hott_Naru
Malachi listened to her kind words, his head lifting to meet her gaze, still on his knee before her. Though they hadn't meant to be unkind, he felt the graze of a sharp point from her words, he should have thought harder on his words, before speaking so before her.

He nodded as she spoke of giving him tasks, his face empty of emotion, dark, and mysterious. Then she asked for his name, he nodded once more. "I have come to be called Malachi, but you, dear goddess, may call me as you please." He bowed once more before lifting himself to his feet, his wings stretching idly before folding against his back, awaiting the words of his first task to flow form her red lips.

A smile crept over her lips as she pronounced his name. "Malachi. Very well, your first task is the one each new temple-goer must complete, and that is to make me a proper offering and place it on the altar. After this, your tasks will be much different than my Whelps and Neophyte." She grinned at him, her eyes belying a wisdom and kindness not present before. It seemed she was in total possession of her emotions, and allowed others to see only what she willed. Rather than retire to her throne in a flourish, she waited here for his offering.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:38 pm
Lilith Siran
Miseria sat at the banquet table and ate. The food was unlike anything she'd ever eaten and she was thankful for it. She'd forsaken food and sleep on her journey to the temple so that she could make the journey quicker, stopping to feed only when Cantare needed food as well. She vowed her companion would never go without. She sent her thoughts to him and he let her know he was happy and well fed with his new friends. This allowed her to relax slightly and enjoy the food before her. She was always on edge but she knew she was safe in the goddesses temple she she tried to relax but she still would not let her guard down. She finished a final morsel of chicken and a last piece of bread and sipping at the warm milk she felt a glorious fullness she'd not felt in ages. Her needs always came last, and that's the way she liked it. She closed her eyes and sent a thought to her goddess, not knowing if she'd hear but she had to try anyway, she just made sure no one else could hear her.

"Thank you my lady. Your hospitality is more appreciated than you know."

She then stood and walked down the hall to her room. As she entered it was small and simple. Just the way she liked it. There was a bed and a small window, the linens were a simple white but it actually had linens. She pulled what looked to be a tiny thin handled dagger from her left boot and knelt on the bed. She placed on hand on the head rest to steady it and the jammed the dagger into it burying it to the hilt. It in fact wasn't a dagger but a small perch for Cantare. Another family relic it had been passed down through the generations. In her family caring for your bat companion came first and foremost and this was just another example of the great care she took to see to Cantare's well being. She then went and opened the door ever so slightly so that he could enter if he chose. She returned to her bed and lay down, exhausted she closed her eyes and rested, knowing Cantare was safe and near. It felt strange not to have him hanging above her as they often did but she knew he was close and slowly began to drift to sleep.

Hearing the silent message clearly, Vesira grinned. Though she still stood at the altar to await the offering of the new dark angelic, she appeared in the room of Miseria in perfect clarity, solidly in two places. Her thoughts were veiled as she watched the young zamphir drift into slumber. She reached out a hunter's hand and stroked the head of her disciple. Her voice was hushed as she spoke, and quiet that only Miseria might hear. "Rise, Child. Quit your slumber that we might talk of the world." The air was pleasantly warm and had a serenity to it.

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff