Reply 13: Rp Forest
School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unguluck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:02 pm
Hanna smiled a wide thankful grin. She was shoved away from Cole beofre she could give one last thank you. She accidently steped on her hurt ankle. "Ouch!" she exclaimed as more and more anixous students pushed her aside wanting to get out of the building and return to their lives.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:54 pm
Name: Riana Gallo
Grade: Junior (transfer)
Description: User Image

Personality: Ri is a mysterious girl. She’s a bit of a loner. She can be very outgoing when pushed to. She has a short temper, but usually just gets up and walks away. She is a bit of a neat freak in the sense that when she has to stop something it is immediately cleaned up, even if she isn’t finished with it yet. This isn’t a problem so to say, she just likes to know where everything is and hates to loose things.

Extra: History: Ri concentrates in class because she is adamant about her dream. She will succeed in life, even though her parents don’t think she will. That has only made her will grow. That is why she gets so annoyed with slackers and people who don’t put 150% into their work. She fell in love at her last school and was left alone, almost abandoned, when he left to study abroad without even telling her. She found out a few months later in a brief text message from him that he has moved on and has broken up with her. Since then she hasn’t carried a cell phone. She is a determined, women, but it a little lacking in self-esteem, though she keeps going forward. She doesn’t believe in her fashion designs but previous teachers told her to pursue the career, her true love is in photography, that is why she is concentrates in art.  

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:03 pm
For once Ri started to day dream in her British Lit class, there is only so much more she can learn about Charles Dickens, and what the teacher was talking about wasn't it.

Ri just sat there, "only five more minutes she thought. Only five more minutes."

The teacher started to hand out last Friday's quiz. Ri got an A, as usual. She just shoved it into her folder as the bell rang.

"Finally," she thought. "I can hit the art studio."

Ri had just finished a roll of film that morning on her way to school and wanted to deveolp them before the dark room was taken over. She hurried down the hall way, and around the corner.

"Well if the dark room is taken," she thought "I can work on my newest sketches since they are due by the end of the week for her portfolio.

Once all that was done she could go home.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:15 pm
Cole shouted to her. "See ya." He headed for a blind spot away from the cameras. He then went to the library to think about when he should delete to film. He also remember that he never got his book. He went in the fiction section to find books at vampires, werevolves, and other creatures. "I know know it was around here somewhere."  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:44 pm
"Bye!" she called desperatly back avoiding from getting trampled again. She heaved a thankful sigh as she made it out of the school building alive. She sat down on the momument in the front of the school allowing the sun to beat down on to her. She pulled out her ipod and turned it on full blast as she listened to NIN, Into the Void. She tapped her foot to the music as she waited for her ussal ride home from her neighbor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:12 pm
Cole found it after half an hour. "Bingo. Bloodine and Looking Glass Wars." He took the book to the counter to check then went to the back to read a bit before erasing the film.  

DarkCole

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:33 am
((how late into the school year are we?))

Ri finally got to the art studio as soon as she walked in someone was already walking into the darkroom.

"Sh*t" she said under her breath. "I guess I'll have to work on my designs..."

Ri settled herself at the stool in front of the drawing station, pulled out her started sketches and began to finish. Waiting for what would probably be a long time for the darkroom.

"If it gets too late I guess I could go home and come back early tomorrow" she thought.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:18 pm
Hanna slammed the door hard after her ride with her neighbor. She never shut up, and it killed Hanna to be that out going!!!
She grabed some sushi that she bought yesterday at the supermarket, and lokoed at her assignments for the day. She gave up Science, Math was impossible, and History had her drowsing at the dining table. English was relaxing though, she loved writing short stories! It was her passion, next to reading that is. She glaced eagerly at Ivanhoe before returning to her work.
Hanna fiinished her work with a heavy sigh and she shut her Math book and put everything away. The darkness outside seemed to press around Hanna and her empty house as she stumbled up the stairs twords her room. It was small cozy and most of it was taken up by Hanna's large bed, she kicked off her shoes, put on some Pj's and snuggled bneath the confterable covers. But only after a few minutes of reading Hanna fell asleep book in hand, glasses and light on, and her ankle throbbing.

((its a work as you go type of thing but probly a few months or so))  

unguluck

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:29 pm
((okay thanks! I kinda thought we'd be a few months in I just wanted to make sure!))

After about a couple hours of drawing and waiting for the darkroom, Ri decided to give up and come in early the next day.

She cleaned up her things and walked out of the room. SHe did a quick stop at her locker for the little bit of homework she had and started to walk the 4 blocks home.

WHen she got home her parents weren't there as usual. She fixed herself a quick dinner and went to her room. After about another 2 hours of homework she decided to go to bed so she could be up early to get to the darkroom before homeroom.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:30 pm
It was 5 when Cole left the library to hide in one of the classrooms. When he left the classroom for the secruity room, it was already dark outside. He went in all the blind spots to get to the secruity room. Lucky for him, the secruity guards were roaming around. He went int. "Lets see, they are usual place by time and are. SO they will have to be right over here." He snatch two tapes. "Bingo." He check the cameras. "They will be back soon." He took his hoody from his bag and put it on, hiding his face just in case. He grab an extra key they always had and headed for the exit. Cole got out of there with a snap. "It gets easier every time." He smiled at himself as he headed home. When he got home, his father was not home again. Cole put the tapes on top of the tv, planning to watch them later. He called up some pizza for his dinner. After eating, he went to sleep.  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:26 pm
Hanna slammed a heavy fist onto her annoying, loud, beeping alarm clock. She warily arose from her bed and struggled to get ready for school. She was still drowsy by the time she dragged herself down the steps to catch the normal ride from her chatty, morning-lover, neighbor.
Hanna darrged her bookbag behing her as she walked twords her locker, failing twice to open her locker she had to ask a bystander for help Probably think I'm on drugs. she shurgged when she heard the familar metalic click "Thanks.." she mummbled trying to rub the sleep from her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:26 am
Cole wake up because someone called his cell. "..hello.." "Hey Cole." "Why are you calling me so early Drake?" He whined. "TO see if you got the tape." "I did. Now shut up. I'lltalk to you at school." "Bye sleepy head." Cole got ready and headed for school, sighing. He spotted Hanna. "Hey Hanna."  

DarkCole

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:22 am
Ri awoke early and was at school by 7:00. Luckily no one was in the darkroom. She got excited to see how the pictures turned out and she closed the door behind her, put on the "in use" light and got to work. It was about an hour until she was all done. 8:00, she finished sooner then she thought but she was glad, as the pictures hung to dry she started to sketch a new design, this time it was a dress. Very punk, very gothic, and it screamed Riana. by 8:30 her pictures were done drying and she layed them out to take a look. Ms. Jones, the art teacher walked in at that time adn took a look at the pictures.

"Nice job, Riana. How are your sketches coming along? You won't get into a great art school without them!" She said all smiling.

Sighing Ri showed her the pictures she completed yesterday, a pants suit, a-line skirt, blouse, and the incompleted dress she started this morning.

"You've got real talent Riana. I'm glad you transferred here. This school's art program will really give you a heads up in the fashion world."

Ri nodded as she started to clean up all her things. She didn't feel like being lectured or encouraged today. Today just wasn't a good day, or so her gut instinct told her so. "Thanks, Ms. Jones. I'm going to head to my locker before classes start. See you later."

Ri left the room and rounded the corner towards her locker.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:08 pm
"Hey Cole." Hanna gave a lazy wave as she shut her locker and got her sweatshirt stuck. "Come on.." she whined trying to pull it out. "Help again?" she said looking up at cole with puppy eyes. "It's not a good day."  

unguluck

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:25 pm
Ri finished up at her locker as she looked to her right she saw a girl with her sweatshirt stuck in her locker. She giggled to herself as she walked over.

"Need a little help there?" she said as she pulled the sweatshirt from the lock with one hard pull. "By the way, I'm Riana, I transfered here this year. What's your name?

((I hope it's okay if I jumped in here smile ))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff