Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:19 pm
Eric sat down "it's something alright, but i think 'love' would be alittle to strong." he flipped through the menu "jeez i'm starving, i haven't eaten since last night."
Candlemon sat next to Eric and flipped through his own menu "yeah i haven't eaten in a while too."
Eric sighed in relief "oh good food." said looking at the hotdogs.
Candlemon looked at the image "what's a hotdog."
Eric at first thought it was odd but know that he really thought about it, he too didn't honestly know what was a hotdog was too "beats me all i know it's great with soda."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:38 pm
Kyrin had been wandering after she had been droped off by some one. She sighed and continued to wander around. She didnt know where to go but was told to go some where, but the guy she had been with had left her. She sighed and rambled on to her self about stuff and held her little friend close to her

Moonfalls_Within

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:33 pm
Sedrick was waiting for a teller that wasn't busy so he could transfer his funds to TP. He yawned and walked over to the window and watched the people outside. "Wow, busy place..." he said. Dare nodded and replied, "Yea, this is gonna take forever..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:40 pm
Kyrin stooped in front of a small cafe in front of a bank. She was hungry but had no money. She sighed and shook her head talking in german to her friend. He shook his head and she sighed staring at the window hungery.

Moonfalls_Within

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:51 pm
Sedrick thought he saw someone familiar as he was glancing out the bank window. He saw Kyrin holding a Zurumon by a cafe, so he walked to the doorway and called over to her, "Hi! Sorry we go separated..." and waited to see if she heard him. He didn't want to leave the bank because he was still waiting for an available teller.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:01 pm
Kyrin was still speaking to her self when she sighed and stopped for a moment. She then stood up at the thought of hearing a fimiler voice. She turned Zurumon in her arms as she looked at him "Ach Heu. Seine Okayssäume die wir haben uns gefunden wieder obwohl. Gutes Ding für ich, obwohl ich bis verloren wurde, habe ich Sie gefunden" She smiled and spoke in German and then realized what she said and laughed and repeated in English "Oh hay. Its okay seams we found each other again though. Good thing for i though i was lost till i found you" She laughed and sighed "sorry was speaking to him in German" She closed her eyes and stood there thinking of how odd this place was

Moonfalls_Within

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:10 pm
Sedrick blinked when she spoke german, What the... he began to think to himself, but then she switched to english. "Yea. Hey, this bank here converts real world money to digital currency- 'TP' I think they call it. If you want to I mean." he called and motioned into the bank.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:19 pm
Kyrin laughed when he looked confused when she spoke in German. She shook her head and sighed "Yeah i see. Thats cool Id do that if i had money." She smiled and moved some strands of hair that fell out of her hat into it again. She sighed and took it off letting her silver hair go half way down her back. she brushed it out of her face and then put it up back on and made sure not a strand but her bangs were out of the hat

Moonfalls_Within

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:24 pm
"Oh..." he said with a gulp, "sorry... Uh, I met someone named Rhiko who is gonna show me around the city, I'm sure if you'd want to come he wouldn't mind." Sedrick gave a nervous smile. He had money, but not enough to give out... he still needed money for the real world too. "Next!" he heard a bank teller call out. Sedrick hesitated and said, "Hold on a sec..." to Kyrin, and dissapeared into the bank.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:29 pm
Kyrin looked at him and laughed when he gulped. She shook her head and nodded "Sure id love to come if hed like me to" She smiled and fallowed him to the teller. She had money just not on her. All of it was in the real world since she had just come home form school when she came here. She stood leaning on the wall silent while he did his work. She didnt want to disturb him while he was working with the teller

Moonfalls_Within

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:35 pm
Sedrick traded some of his money into TP and thanked the teller. He stuffed the new currency into his wallet and turned around. "Well that took long enough." he said with a roll of his eyes, "When Rhiko is ready we should be able to head out... anywhere in particular your looking to find?" he asked.

[gtg, cya]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:44 pm
(/ Okay later /)

Kyrin put her hand to her lips thinking then snapped her finger "Yeah that one place you told me about. You know?" She didnt remeber exactly what it was but he told her there was a place that could help her here

Moonfalls_Within

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:00 am
" Kaya looked at the menu " I think hotdogs are made out of pig an flour inside of a bread" She smiled "Ew, when you think about it it is actually rather groos.. Renamon what do you want?" The digimon looked away
" Nothing huh? You have to eat sometimes Rena.. Do i have to FORCE you to eat!"
"No Kaya, i will just have the digitama soup and dont you dare forcing it in me.." "Fine" Kaya said nodding " Ill take the hamburger"
A tapirmon appeared at the table "Hellow mine herren un ladies, dow you want to order?"

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games