Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:39 am
Terriermon stopped as it saw the Dinohumon. He then ducks down as it was afraid of Dinohumon and what it would do. He then speaks in a quiet voice. "D**n Kazuki. You made me get into more trouble. Now, I am dead." He hears the Dinohumon feet touch the ground. He looks at the Dinohumon and then SandYanmamon. Terriermon then begins to run off from being scared. "I don't deserve to die!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:24 am
Botamon watched Dinohumon fight, clearly impressed. "Ooh! I can't wait till I can fight like that!" she said excitedly.

"That'll probably be a while." Izumi muttered before chasing after Terriermon. "Hey, don't worry, he won't hurt you!" she called, "He's just trying to help you, you don't have to be afraid." Her voice was kind as she attempted to calm him down.  

Cardia_123

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:13 pm
sandYanmamon tried to flee after being knocked back but Dinohumon didn't allow it. "Time for you to be reborn you foul monster! Akinakesu!" Dinohumon pulled out the giant sword on his back and ran up to SandYanmamon. SandYanmamon try to run away but it was too late, Dinohumon slashed into him and turned him into a Digi-egg. "Heh, justice has been victorious." "That was lame Dinohumon!" Isaac shouted from a far. Dinohumon put Akinakesu back up and said "Don't make me use it on you Isaac!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:03 pm
Terriermon hides behind a tree and peaks out to see if the Dinohumon was chasing him. Instead, he saw a girl and was relaxed that Dinohumon wasn't chasing him. He then calms down as he hears the girl's calm voice and begins to walk towards her. He was afraid a little, but this human sounded very nice. He walks to her and looks up at her. "Umm..."  

Teh Soupreme

Cardia_123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:19 pm
Izumi smiled kindly, leaning down and resting her hands on her knees. "Hello, I'm Izumi. What is your name?" she asks, once again in accented English.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:33 pm
Terriermon looks at Izumi. "I'm Terriermon. My tamer calls me Ace or Mecha though, depending on what digimon I am." Terriermon grabs Izumi's hands and shakes then. He only took a finger though, since his hands were small. "It's nice to meet you Izumi." After, he let's go and looks around.  

Teh Soupreme

Cardia_123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:41 pm
Izumi smiled. "Nice to meet you." she said amiably, straightening.

Botamon bounced over. "Hey, Terriermon! I'm Botamon, I'm Izumi's partner." she said, puffing herself up proudly. "Would you happen to know how to get to the city? We figured we should hang around there until I get stronger, and then I can protect Izumi."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:02 pm
Terriermon thinks for a moment and then jumps up and down. "I know how to get to a city. It's Network City! Anyways, I'll bring you there. I think I should go back and look for my tamer there again. I have a feeling he went back there. I'll also protect you. I need to recharge my energy though, before I can turn back to Megagargomon." Terriermon then points the way to Network City. "It's over there." He then jumps on Izumi's head and smiles.  

Teh Soupreme

Cardia_123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:10 pm
"Arigatou gozaimasu!" Izumi chirped. Then she paused. "About how many ponds like this are in this Savanna? It looks like we've got a few days' journey ahead of us, and it would be bad if we weren't able to find water."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:19 pm
Terriermon laughs at what Izumi says. "Don't worry Izumi. Network City isn't really far away from where we are. We can also take a short cut I know to get past this even quicker and hope no digimon will appear." Terriermon's ear then float up to give some shade to Izumi's head. "We'll go whenever you are ready, 'kay?" Terriermon asks with a smile on his face.  

Teh Soupreme

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:04 pm
Dinohumon looked back to see the girl and the Terriermon head off. "Nice work Dinohumon!" Isaac shouted as he ran up to him. "I decided to give you a nickname, is that alright?" "Of course Isaac, aslong as it's cool." "It will be Dinohumon, or should I say Ashura." Dinohumon nodded and replied, "Sure, I like that." Ashura brushed off the dust on his pants and looked at Isaac. Isaac just smiled as Ashura and him walked back to Nikky. "So Nikky, where are you going next?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:19 pm
"Sugoi! Wonderful!" Izumi replied, looking excited. Soon she'd get to learn even more about this world. Really, she wouldn't mind staying around for a while. As Terriermon fluffed his ears up to give her shade, she smiled. "Thank you. Let's head out right away!"

Botamon bounced closer to Izumi, walking in the shade cast by Terriermon's ears. She grinned, looking happy. "I wonder what the city's like. To tell you the truth, I've never been anywhere except the Digi-Jungle before, so I'm looking forward to this. It'll be an adventure!" she said, just as excited as Izumi.

((so, should we just exit and go to the city, or have them walk around a bit first?))  

Cardia_123

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:30 pm
(I don't know. You can choose what you want to do.)

Terriermon tells Izumi which way to go. "That way is the way to get to the city. Lot's of tamers are there so you can get to know each other and let your digimon play," Terriermon says in a happy voice. He was glad to be of help to Izumi and Botamon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:41 pm
"Arigatou, Terriermon." Izumi said gratefully. She didn't know what they would've done without the little digimon. Probably gotten lost and taken forever to get to the city, if they got there at all.

((meh, I'm impatient.))
[[Izumi and Botamon - Exit - To Network City]]  

Cardia_123

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:57 pm
Terriermon looks at Izumi and Botamon from Izumi's head. "No problem. I am always glad to help others."

[[Terriermon - Exit - To Network City]]

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games