Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamato_Sora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:37 pm
ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora
ryanspellpaw
Yamato_Sora
Jordyn tore her gaze away from the Digital World scenerio and set her hazel eyes onto an approaching tamer with a Veemon. She tensed a little as the boy grew closer in distance, but loosened up when he came into talking range. Taking a quick glance at Armadillomon who nodded in return, her partner's green gaze fixed on the team infront of them, she met the boy half way.

"Hello," she nodded, bowing her head slightly.

Armadillomon had padded to her side and inclined his head to the left as he smiled at the Veemon. The two partners waited for the other partners to respond.
Ryan looked at the girl and smiled "Hi, um my name is Ryan" he wasnt sure what to say "This is Veemon" Veemon smiled at the girl and then to Amadillomon. "So are you new to the Digital World" he asked.

Jordyn smiled softly at Ryan and introduced herself, "Hello Ryan. I am Jordyn and this is my partner Armadillomon."

Jordyn nudged Armadillomon gently with her foot and Armadillomon getting the message replied, "Hello."

Jordyn shrugged her shoulders feeling like that was the best she was going to get out of her partner. Turning back to Ryan and Veemon, she answered the blue Digimon's question, "This is are second time in the Digital World. The first was when I met Armadillomon and we left immediatly after that. How about you?"

The two partners waited patiently for a response from Ryan and Veemon.
Ryan laughed "this is our second time too" he began to look around " so what is this town?" There was a moment of silence only interupted by Veemon's stomach growling. Veemom put his hand to his stomach "Ryan, we need to find a place to eat" Ryan looked at his partner then at Jordyn " i forgot we didnt eat lunch yet, do you know if theres any resturants around here?"

"Sorry no," Jordyn replied with a shrug, "That's the same thing we've been questing for."

Armadillomon's stomach growled and he blushed a dark red. Jordyn chuckled and patted his head which was dying down to a soft gold.
Ryan looked around again "theres got to be some place where we can eat" Veemon nudged Ryans arm " i think we should go to the city to eat" Ryan nodded his head in agreement and looked at Jordyn "would you two like to come with us?"

Jordyn thought for amoment and then responded with the answer of yes. Armadillomon smiled with glee and his stomach rumbled again, causing the two partners to laugh once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:09 pm
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Emo calms down and looks at seeker and then realizes that he looks familiar "hey dont you go to my school?, wait, yea, yea ya do. by the way I'm Emo i dont know if you remeber me.

Emo then asks "What are you doing here?"

Terriermon then looks towards Patamon and extends his hand "Nice to meet you, I'm Terriermon E-mon calls me Terry, whats your name?"

Seeker is quick to answer"Oh my bad bro, and yeah I've seen you in school, you're that emo kid, everyone's talkin bout, huh?"

Patamon shakes back, and answer's Terriermon's question with a smile"My names' Patt, that's what Seeker calls me"

Seeker then answer's Emo's sencond question"Well, I guess the same reason you're here bro, to tame and battle new DIGIMON!
Emo looks at seeker "So your a digimon hunter of sorts."

Terriermon then says "we were just heading to digi tama and toy town, if you wanna come and im sure that Seeker-mon can see a whole bunch of digimon there"

Seeker gladly answer's Emo's question"Sure am dude, well may me and Patt here, come with you on you're journey?..."

Patamon happily agree's with Terriermon"Sure, Seeker and I would love to!"

both excited to find they'll have some freinds on the journey Emo stands and shouts
"REALLY LETS GO!!!

Terriermon swiftly jumps onto Emo's back, and without hesitation Emo dashes down the road,

Terriermon then turns and waves shouting with a big smile " If you don't hurry up and start running, you wont catch up !!!"

Seeker and Patt both hurry up with high excitement"Ready Patamon?"

Patamon quickly hops on Seeker's head "Ready!, Let's go Seeker!"

The two both Tamer, and Digimon run off into the distance after Emo, and Terriermon...  

I a boy named Goo I

Profitable Trader

Captain Oddicus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:09 pm
[Odd and Terriermon enter from Digi-Jungle]

"So...Much....Walking...." Odd said as he staggered into the town. "Digi-eggs...Ho!" He said.

" We should wait here." Terriermon replyed.

"Sure..." Odd said as he sat on a bench.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:24 am
The Shadow Sakuyamon giggled " Spilling of innocent blood you say HiAndromon, well if you got something against it then why don't you just leave.. We have important things to do and you are interrupting "The female digimon walked towards HiAndromon, she stood in front of him and then reached out to caress his arm and shoulder " Such a shame, you are very strong HiAndromon.. Being a hero doesn't suite you, what do those pesky vaccine digimons have to offer you anyway?" She placed her arms around the robot digimons neck " Why help those good-doers when the dark side has so much more to offer.. And when I have so much more to..Offer you"  

Little Pinch of Ginger

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:44 pm
[Ren & Puroromon entering from Jungle.]

"You sure do walk fast." Ren said approaching from behind him. "You know, I don't even know your name. If i'm supposed to recommend you, I need to know. I'm Ren." He said, putting his hand out. Puroromon fluttered near Ren's head and landed on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:46 pm
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Emo calms down and looks at seeker and then realizes that he looks familiar "hey dont you go to my school?, wait, yea, yea ya do. by the way I'm Emo i dont know if you remeber me.

Emo then asks "What are you doing here?"

Terriermon then looks towards Patamon and extends his hand "Nice to meet you, I'm Terriermon E-mon calls me Terry, whats your name?"

Seeker is quick to answer"Oh my bad bro, and yeah I've seen you in school, you're that emo kid, everyone's talkin bout, huh?"

Patamon shakes back, and answer's Terriermon's question with a smile"My names' Patt, that's what Seeker calls me"

Seeker then answer's Emo's sencond question"Well, I guess the same reason you're here bro, to tame and battle new DIGIMON!

Terriermon then says "we were just heading to digi tama and toy town, if you wanna come and im sure that Seeker-mon can see a whole bunch of digimon there"

Seeker gladly answer's Emo's question"Sure am dude, well may me and Patt here, come with you on you're journey?..."

both excited to find they'll have some freinds on the journey Emo stands and shouts
"REALLY LETS GO!!!

Terriermon swiftly jumps onto Emo's back, and without hesitation Emo dashes down the road,

Terriermon then turns and waves shouting with a big smile " If you don't hurry up and start running, you wont catch up !!!"

The two both Tamer, and Digimon run off into the distance after Emo, and Terriermon...

Running past the large tree digimon standing wise and strong terriermon and Emo wizz by waving as they pass, running through the gates, Emo halts to read the directions board at the entrance of the town

"well lets see, we're supposed to head to the digi tama feilds to give this egg back, so we need to head..." Emo looking hard at the sign trying to decipher the digimon who made this bad hand writing.

then Terriermon shouts " E-mon can't you read?, the sign says we need to head this way" as he points towards a road to their left.

Emo without comment simply thinks to himself ("wow, made by digimon for digimon i guess") Accepting his comrades judgement simply Emo simply begins towards the road he was told to.

Forgetting about his and Terriermon's mad dash to the gate he realizes that Seeker and Patamon are both missing....  

I Jama I

Greedy Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Captain Oddicus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:56 pm
thunderfang_rentoraa

"You sure do walk fast." Ren said approaching from behind him. "You know, I don't even know your name. If i'm supposed to recommend you, I need to know. I'm Ren." He said, putting his hand out. Puroromon fluttered near Ren's head and landed on it.

"I'm Odd!" Odd said some how hyper."And this is Terriermon!"

"Boss has been really happy! He decided we are apparently getting cotton candy first, then we are going to the Tama land theme park." Terriermon said.

"Terriermon, don't forget the very first thing we are doing. First we check out the Digi-Tama Fields!" Odd giggled."C'mon! Lets go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:39 pm
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y

"REALLY LETS GO!!!

Running past the large tree digimon standing wise and strong terriermon and Emo wizz by waving as they pass, running through the gates, Emo halts to read the directions board at the entrance of the town

"well lets see, we're supposed to head to the digi tama feilds to give this egg back, so we need to head..." Emo looking hard at the sign trying to decipher the digimon who made this bad hand writing.

then Terriermon shouts " E-mon can't you read?, the sign says we need to head this way" as he points towards a road to their left.

Emo without comment simply thinks to himself ("wow, made by digimon for digimon i guess") Accepting his comrades judgement simply Emo simply begins towards the road he was told to.

Forgetting about his and Terriermon's mad dash to the gate he realizes that Seeker and Patamon are both missing....

Seeker yell up ahead"EMO, TERRIERMON!!!, WAIT UP!!As anxious as Seeker was, he began to run faster...

Patamon seemed a bit worried"Seeker, you think will make it?"Seeker assured Patamon that they'd make it...

"We'll make it buddy"Seeker and Patamon continue to catch up...  

I a boy named Goo I

Profitable Trader

I Jama I

Greedy Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:23 pm
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y

"REALLY LETS GO!!!

Seeker yell up ahead"EMO, TERRIERMON!!!, WAIT UP!!As anxious as Seeker was, he began to run faster...

Patamon seemed a bit worried"Seeker, you think will make it?"Seeker assured Patamon that they'd make it...

Emo and terriermon find the digitama feilds

Emo sees a group of digimon tending to eggs

Emo and Terriermon proceeded to a gabumon playing with a group of intraining digimon and asked "umm excuse us but who do we go to, to return this digi-egg we found?"

the Gabumon smiled and said "why right here we will go and plant this in the feilds so a tamer may claim it as his own or it will grow and be tended to become a healthy and well raised digimon"

Emo gladly handed over the egg and proceeded back the way they came
when they seen an exhausted Seeker and patamon aproach them

"Hey guys Emo waved"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:20 pm
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y
Seeker of Ice
3mo 6ll d6y

"REALLY LETS GO!!!

Emo and terriermon find the digitama feilds

Emo sees a group of digimon tending to eggs

Emo and Terriermon proceeded to a gabumon playing with a group of intraining digimon and asked "umm excuse us but who do we go to, to return this digi-egg we found?"

the Gabumon smiled and said "why right here we will go and plant this in the feilds so a tamer may claim it as his own or it will grow and be tended to become a healthy and well raised digimon"

Emo gladly handed over the egg and proceeded back the way they came
when they seen an exhausted Seeker and patamon aproach them

"Hey guys Emo waved"

Seeker collapses and sighs...."We....Made....It...:sigh:....

Patamon half exhausted, replies"Emo....Terriermon...We ready to leave?..."

Patamon yell's at Seeker"SEEKER GET UP!!!"

Seeker jumps to his feet and get's ready to proceed with Emo, and Terriermon...  

I a boy named Goo I

Profitable Trader

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:35 pm
[enter Tonyand Veemon from the digi-jungle]

Tony and a Gold Veedramon look around as the charge into the town. Looks at Veemon as he de-digivolves," So this is the town we saw in the trees?"

Veemon: I guess, but I think I hear something.

"Really" They walk around and sees a field.

"Hey vee, whats that?"

Veemon:Looks like a field of Digitama eggs?...

"Digitama? Like digimon eggs?"

Veemon:Yup.

They walk into the field  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:33 pm
[ I'm tired of reading these stretched out pages because of your posts use those damn quotes. It breaks up the Roleplaying flow everytime you did it , so please stop it.]

HiAndromon laughed lightly and Put his hand under her chin and lifted it Up,"I got a Big Lance Lady, Are you Sure You can Handle it?" he says as He brandishes Gallantmons Lance and holds it pointed at her side,"Give Me the Cue little Lady And I will Make You feel Like No one has Ever Made You feel before, I can garentee it." He says In a cold Yet slight suggestive manor as He gripped down hand on the lance and held her chin up a little higher, moving His Face a little less than 4 inches away from hers.  

desean101101

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:47 pm
Akatsuki Alchemist Odd
thunderfang_rentoraa

"Boss has been really happy! He decided we are apparently getting cotton candy first, then we are going to the Tama land theme park." Terriermon said.

"Terriermon, don't forget the very first thing we are doing. First we check out the Digi-Tama Fields!" Odd giggled."C'mon! Lets go!"

"Nice to..." Before Ren could finish his sentence, Odd had already taken off. What the hell have I gotten myself into? He thought, but was mildly happy. It turned out that Odd was heading right in the direction he had to go in. To the Tama-Fields. It was his job to collect info, but for what he wondered. They arrive at the Tama's. "Wow, so many digi-eggs. So many digimon that had lost their lives but are born anew. And so many Digimon being born. Circle never ending." He said in a solemn tone.

Puroromon fluttered off his head and landed on a digi-egg. "Come come! Like me! Quickly, this egg is about to hatch!"

Ren thought Puroromon was nuts. He walked over. "What are you talking about? What do you mean, like you? It isn't hat..." The egg rattled and glowed, in a poof of smoke, a basket appeared with a baby digimon inside. The digimon was a Pupumon. "Hmm, It is like you." Ren said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:16 pm
thunderfang_rentoraa
Akatsuki Alchemist Odd
thunderfang_rentoraa

"Nice to..." Before Ren could finish his sentence, Odd had already taken off. What the hell have I gotten myself into? He thought, but was mildly happy. It turned out that Odd was heading right in the direction he had to go in. To the Tama-Fields. It was his job to collect info, but for what he wondered. They arrive at the Tama's. "Wow, so many digi-eggs. So many digimon that had lost their lives but are born anew. And so many Digimon being born. Circle never ending." He said in a solemn tone.

Puroromon fluttered off his head and landed on a digi-egg. "Come come! Like me! Quickly, this egg is about to hatch!"

Ren thought Puroromon was nuts. He walked over. "What are you talking about? What do you mean, like you? It isn't hat..." The egg rattled and glowed, in a poof of smoke, a basket appeared with a baby digimon inside. The digimon was a Pupumon. "Hmm, It is like you." Ren said with a smile.

Odd stared at the new born, brimming with happines. He picked the digimon up out of its cradle."Awwwwww, it's so cute!" Odd said hugging the new Pupumon."Yay!"

"Yay." The Pupumon said.

"It first words! Quick, Ren get the camera!" Odd said as if he were it's mother. "Hurry Up!"

Terriermon paused a second. "SHUT UP!!!!!!" He screamed in Odd's ear. All of the other Baby digimon started crying.

About two hours later, Odd had finally calmed all of the babies down. "Thanks loud mouth." Odd said. Terriermon laughed in embarassment. Odd sighed. "So...Ren. What would you like to do?"  

Captain Oddicus

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games