Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:39 am
When Kaichi opened his eyes, he noticed several eyes staring at him. "Uh..Do I have something on my face??" Kaichi said with a laugh, but then quickly stopped after seeing the other Tamers' scared faces. "You guys don't have to worry about me. I'm fine." With that Kaichi got up and jumped on Guardromon's back. "Does anyone here have a machine type Digimon???"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:27 am
"I don't, sorry." Sedrick said, "I don't mean to be nosey, but can you tell me how your digimon changed like that?" Patamon took a few steps forward and sniffed the Guardromon and looked up at him.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:48 pm
"Oh! it's easy. All that you need to do is to find your crest."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:04 pm
Sedrick blinked, "Crest?" he asked, "Whats that?" He rubbed his forehead in thought and said, "Sorry, I'm new here..." His patamon poked Sedrick's head and mock laughed, so Sedrick swung his head around until Dare almost fell off from dizziness. When he stopped Dare laughed and said, "Ok ok I get the hint."  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:35 pm
Kyrin looked at him confused. She was so confused bye this place and looked at the other man "Machine type?" she inquired confused "sorry im rather new and dont know much,...." She smiled and looked at the man while her little digmon hid in her coat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:30 pm
Moonfalls_Within
Kyrin looked at him confused. She was so confused bye this place and looked at the other man "Machine type?" she inquired confused "sorry im rather new and dont know much,...." She smiled and looked at the man while her little digmon hid in her coat

"What digimon do you have???"  

l - Bleak - l

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:35 pm
Kyrin looked at him and held out her digemon "Um i belive its called Zurumon...I dont know much more then that" She looked at him still confused about this place

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:49 pm
"A Zurumon?? Nevermind then. I must go. Andromon is waiting for me."

Kaichi nodded at Guardromon and Guardromon took off towards the Factorial City.

((Leaving to Factorial City))  

l - Bleak - l

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:54 pm
(/ Crap just when i think iv found some one to rp with they leave me...Stupid...Im so bored /)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:39 pm
Sedrick watched the tamer leave. He scowled and yelled out after him, "WHAT IS A CREST!?" After flopping down onto the ground he growled. "These people. I'm getting tired of this. Someone says to join an organization, then doesn't tell me how. Then someone says to find a 'crest' but won't tell me what the hell it is! GRAH!" he said loudly and punched the ground with his fist. Then he layed down with his arms crossed. His patamon Dare walked slowly away and curled up on a rock.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:43 pm
Amanda rolled her eyes, this kid obviously wasn't having the best day.
"A crest is what some people use to help their digimon digivolve to the ultimate level, though how it changed his digimon is beyond me." She gave a shrug and leaned against Dorumon's side, "As for the organizations, I'm not sure how they work, haven't been interested in them myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:00 am
((Sorry I left. I didn't know you guys wanted me))

A loud screech startled Guardromon, sending him in quick spirals. He got his balance again and used his warning laser to scan the area for predators. Just when Guardromon saw it, he was knocked, tumblingback to Dragon Eye Lake.

He hit the ground with a loud thug, knocking Kaichi back on the ground. The Tamer and his partner were in an oddly familiar place. They were not even five yards away from where they had taken off. The other Tamers were standing right where Kaichi saw them last. He got up, scrambling to his feet, and told everyone to get down. He grabbed Sed, Amanda, and Kyrin, and threw them to the ground. He as well tumbled to the ground as a huge bug whizzed right over them.Guardromon lunged at this huge bug-type Digimon, grappling it's leg. Kaichi got up and pulled out his Digivice. Gran Kuwagamon: Called "The Demon of the Deep Forests," his scissors can even cut through the fabric of space!!!! You better watch ou for those Dimension Scissors, he can send you off into a black hole!!!Kaichi sat down again, in shock. There would be no way he could defeatthat thing on his own.  

l - Bleak - l

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:36 am
"Yeesh, where are these things coming from?" Amanda asked as she pushed herself up to her feet after it soared upwards with teh Guardromon on its leg, "Dorumon! Go get him!"
The purple digimon gave a quick nod and leapt into the air, clamping his jaws onto Grankuwagamon's other ankle.
"Dash Metal." he mumbled. His mouth began to glow and liquid metal poured from his mouth onto the insect's leg, causing it to freeze on contact.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:38 pm
(/ You didnt have to come back....I just wanted some thing to do...And i cant do much siny kyrin dosnt really have as high leveled digemon as you all ... /)

Kyrin layed there and looked at them. Her hat had come off when she was knocked to the ground and she scrambled to get it. She hated her girly hair but her mom didnt let her cut it. She sighed and held it watching what was going on['color]

Moonfalls_Within

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:02 pm
[np xD]

"Oh... thanks!" Sedrick replied to Amanda. "Sorry about that... got a little carried away..." he said and tried to get up, only to be knocked down by Kaichi. Didn't he just fly away? he thought. Dare was shocked, and stared with eyes wide open at the large bug digimon go flying by. Sedrick got up in a crouch, "Thanks man!" he said and walked to his patamon and picked him up. "What do we do?" he asked. He wished he could do something, but Dare was only a rookie digimon, he stood no chance against that 'gran kuwaga-thingamabob'.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games