Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:47 pm
Chuey looked around and saw Sago and Imari.Chuey tapped Gin's shoulder and whispered into Gin's ear."Hey Gin its that guy who mistreats his friend."Gin quickly glanced at them and stared back at Yin and whispered without looking back."Yeah you are right."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:27 pm
Gives a rare smile ,"If you be good, I'll find an angemon or devimon to play with you, but mess up, angewomon and war instead...."
Imari laughs ,"Fine, but either way, I'm a sexy digimon!"
Sago smirks and chuckles ,"Sure...."  

Sago_Knight

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:39 pm
Gin and his other digimon where still looking at Yin and his digimon.Chuey just sighed and rolled his eyes.He then muttered to himself."...a jerky tamer and a conceited ladydevimon....they are made for each other...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:47 pm
Stops smiling and returns to emotionless state ,"Now, wheres that card?.... Uh oh..."

((Sago and Imari exit to drive city))

Sago_Knight

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:29 am
"Travels often to that city that tamer does. As to the practice match, hmm. Let us think about it."

He takes ghoulmon out of his digivice to join in the discussion.

"Now, one problem I already noticed for you Thanos is that in both of your mega forms you are rather big, and all of his are a bit smaller and more mobile than that. Venom Myotismon would be a little less of a problem, but he is huge too. Unless we could get him in a smaller way."

"There probably wouldn't be too much of a problem for me and ghoulmon though," said Obsidion.

"True, but it is hardly fair to leave Thanos out, perhaps if he could fight against one of them in the ultimate form, phantomon would work pretty well. And I have a feeling he wants to fight with all of his digimon, maybe not all at once but still."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:11 pm
Gin smiled at Yin."Lets make it three on three o.k"Then Chuey,Kyle XY and Jokawild stood in front of him."I guess they want to fight."Chuey smiled at Yin's digimon."Yeah I'm always ready for some action."Kyle XY just looked at them serious."I just want to test out the results of my training...."Jokawild stayed quiet."Well your Machinedramon are both Dark Masters so I want to test out his strength."Gin smiled and his digimon stood ready."But we can't fight here it might damage the town...."he grabbed his digivice and it glowed a bright light and now they here in a huge arena,"....how about we do it here and it is only fair if it's megas vs megas."  

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:21 pm
"Well ok then, gentlemen choose your targets, this is going to be an interesting fight."

Yin walks to the bleachers near by, for safety. Obsidion digivolves up to chaos gallantmon. Thanos digivolves up to machinedramon. Ghoulmon doesn't digivolve to anything, he was already there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:29 pm
Gin just stood there next to Chuey,Kyle XY, and Jokawild as the other four went to the bleachers.He then looked up at Yin."I thought you where a tamer;a tamer fights side by side with his digimon..."he then looked at his digimon,"...o.k pick your opponents..."They already decided their opponents,"Thanos...""Obsidion...""Ghoulmon and let them have the first move...."  

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:20 pm
"I am a tamer, I thought this was for fun though. More for show than anything, anyways. I have no great means for fighting myself. Alright though."

Yin hops back down, walks over to his part of the field. He sits down on the other end, and pulls his DS out of his pocket.

"Time for a trick of my own design."

At this moment Yin's digimon take their positions opposite their opponents.

(Could I have a refresher? I know tigervespamon and piedmon, what is the other one?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:36 pm
((Jokawild-Piedmon,Kyle XY-Tigervespamon,Jack-Puppetmon,Tre-Gryphomon,728117-Lampmon,Marcos-HerculesKabuterimon,Chuey-Darkdramon))

Gin smiles at his digimon who where already in a fighting stance,"Yin....ARE YOU READY!!!!!!"he shouted.Chuey smiled at them."Like I said earlier guys you have the first move..."Kyle XY sighed,"Thats our Chuey always wanting action...."

((Sorry I'm a fan of DX and I always wanted to say that in a RP))  

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:14 pm
"Ok guys, I have full batteries, you guys are raring to go. Sounds like a good time for a battle."

Obsidion faced Kyle XY, and gather energy into his shield. Keeping it in between them.

Thanos take action quickly and fires his cannons. "Infinity Cannon!!!!"

"Death Arrow!" He fires the enegry bolts from his three eyes.

"And now for my turn," Yin turns to his gameboy and quickly inputs commands, "try this on for size."

Projected out of his DS comes a Lucario.

"Time to break out another kind of mon, I'll fight using him. What are you going to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:29 pm
Gin sighs at Yin."Its a three on three fight Yin..."He pulled out his laptop types in a few things then Yin's DS and Lucario disappeared."...you'll get that later..."

Jokawild attacked first,"TRUMP SWORDS!!!!"Two daggers appeared in his hands and threw them at the Infinity Cannon cancelling each other out.

Kyle XY charges energy into his Royal Meister then charges at Obsidion.

Chuey smirks at Ghoulmon.He rushes at him dodging the Death Arrow and he gets ready to strike him with his Gigastick Lance,"MY TURN!!!!"  

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 am
"Oops, by what you had said I thought we were going to be duking it out too. I was going to hop inside it really quick anyways. You see, I was going to fight within the Lucario."

In the afterblast of the canceled out cannon and daggers Thanos launches his claw, "Booster Claw!" at Jokawild to try and grab him to stop him from moving.

Obsidion finishes charging the shield and unleashes his attack, a big beam of energy is shot out of his shield. "Shield of the Damned!"

Ghoulmon jumps back and takes to the air with his wings, continuing to fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:23 pm
Gin then smiled at Yin."If thats what you want."He swiftly charged at Yin,"But I prefer my fists.."

Kyle XY continues charging,"Mach Giga Stinger!!!!"he pierces through Obsidion's Shield of the Damned energy beam with the Royal Meister he charged up with energy.When he is in close range he knocks Obsidion's shield and lance back with each of his Royal Meister's,"ROYAL STINGERS!!!!"He shoots a barrage of needles at close range.

Jokawild threw another dagger to stop Thanos's attack,He then jumps over his claw,"I'm sure having fun....TRUMP CARDS!!!!!"Jokawild then throws a barrage of playing cards at Thanos.

Chuey then jumps into the air dodging Ghoulmon's attacks.Then Chuey is over him and swing his Gigastick Lance at him.

Gin smiles as he is charging at Yin."Yin your digimon may have power but mine have strength and speed...."  

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:51 pm
Yin pulls his DS out, summons Lucario back up, puts the DS back inside his backpack and hops into the Lucario, taking it over. "This should be fun."

Obsidion pulls his shield up, but is still hit by most of the needles, he counters with his own lance then. "Thunder Joust!"

Thanos unleashes a torrent of flames out of his mouth at the cards, using his boosters to rush at Jokawild.

Ghoulmon tries to grab the lance, sending a beam out of his main eye. "Explosive Eye!"

"The thing about the speed is why I waited a bit about this, I was more worried about Thanos really, but a fist fight with a fighting and steel type pokemon? That just seems kind of crazy. Extreme Speed!"

Yin as Lucario goes at Gin in a blinding rush of speed, and attacks from behind.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games