Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

The devidramon howled in pain and then began spinning on his own, in the opposite direction "CRIMSON CLAW!!!" The devidramon broke out of the tornado and roared menacingly at the tamers and their digimon

"Crap, if he starts flying an attacking I'm not sure I'll be able to hit him." Destin looked down in defeat, he knew it wasn't the end, but this would be a long fight and he would not be able to make it through the other trials.

Marq clenched his fist, not wanting to admit it. he then got the idea."We can't but Chris and Skylar can. Hey Chris," Marq turns to Chris with his serious face on. "I know this isn't something that you rush, but in order to beat this guy, we're gonna need for Skylar to get stronger, to digivolve. Can you do it?"

"LOOK OUT!!!" Destin jumps in between the guys and Devidramon as it unleashes another attack, clashing into Destin with his Crimson Claw attack.

"DESTIN!!!!!!" the dust cleared to reveal Destin in a stalemate with his Dash Claw attack.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro
~"I live that I may empower the weak to become stronger,
or at least break the ones that can't, just kidding..."~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image Chris
Chris frowned "I haven't tried before but I can give it a try" He said. He held his digivice up "..uhh..I have no idea what I'm doing" He said nervously. He then saw Destin being attacked.

User Image Skylar
Skylar looked at Destin "Destin! no!" He said. He frowned "Chris lets try out that blue card" He said. He closed his eyes "Sprial twister!" He said. He looked at Devidramon "Hurry" he said.

Chris sighed and nodded "here goes! wish me luck" He said. He pulled out the blue card it seemed to glow in the dark and he seemed to know what to do next. "Digimodify: digivolution activate!" He called and slashed the card.

D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N X_X_X A_C_T_I_V_A_T_E
User ImageBiyomon Digivolve to-----------Birdramon!

Skylar let out a roar as he digivolved. The area seemed to light up from Skylars new form glowing from his fire. He then looked to Chris and Marq "Alright leave this to me I'll stop this digimon" He said. He then turned to Devidramon. "Eat this, Meteor Wing" He called. Then the large fireball launched at Devidramon at full force.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:37 am
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

GRAAAAAAAaAA!!!!!!! The devidramon is forced back, howling in pain as the flames consumed him. He flaps his black wings to blow some distance between the party. He growled at the new digmon "Preeeeeey." He said under his breath.

"AWESOME!!!!." Destin was glad that it all worked out and that the Devidramon was off of him. "Now let's finish him off before he can attack or call more friends!" Destin moved into position ready to let out another Spiral blow.

An idea came to his head again as he search through his cards for a card that would prove useful, Steel Drill."HEY!!! I've got another awesome idea. Skylar! When Destin attacks with his Spiral Blow, use your meteor wing on the attack. Fire plus wind makes even stronger fire!" Marq gave Chris a wink and a thumbs up before he prepared to use the card. "CARD SLASH!!!! -------STEEL DRILL ACTIVATE!!!"

The card's power flowed into Destin, giving him more strength. "SPIIIIIRRAAAAALLL BLOOOOOOOOW!!!" Destin let out a funnel of air that spun into the form of a drill, zooming through the air toward Devidramon

"NOW SKYLAR!!!! DO IT!!!"

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image Chris
Chris nodded to Marq "Alright lets add something to this though Digimodify! Veeheadbutt activate!" He said. He then looked at Marq "That should give the attack a little extra punch" He said. He then looked at Skylar.

User Image Skylar
Skylar looked at Devidramon "Meteor Wing!" He said. He then watched as his attack grew thanks to the veeheadbutt, It then did as planned and the attacks powered up from the mix. "You shall fall Devidramon!" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

The two attacks mix together forming a flaming twister of fire. With the power of the drill card, the attack took a drill-like formation and with the power of the headbutt, the forcing behind it was also increased.

GRAAAAAAAaAA!!!!!!! The devidramon attempted to fight back using his own attacks but each bounced off of the drill. He attempted to brace himself against it, but the force of the attack shoots right through him. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! THE PAAAAAA--- Devidramon was reduced to data and digicode, turning into a digitama that floated off and out of sight.

"YEEEEEEEEAH!!!! WE DID IT!!" Marq jumps in the air in triumpant victory..

Destin takes in a deep breath and sighs in relief. He almost collapses in exhaustion from the battle. "That's one..." He says.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image Chris
Chris was suprised as he watched the digiegg float into the air and then dissapear. "That was...strange" He said. He was suprised when the area infront of him glowed. He held his hands out to feel it when the digiegg appeared in his hands from the glow. "Marq....the egg just appeared to me" He said. He looked at it the egg didn't seem like a dark one. "strange it has kind of like a beast pattern on it" He said. He held it close to him figuring to hang onto it.

User Image Skylar
Skylar landed near them and looked at Chris "Looks like we'll be getting another partner soon" He said. He then looked at Destin "Whats next" He asked. He really wanted to hurry and finish this. He looked at Marq "Lets get moving alright" He said.

(sorry I thought it was the best way to bring in Gabumon)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

"Well that's the devil's trial. I think we just keep going until something goes we---" Marq was cut off by the appearance of a digiegg that appeared infront of Chris. "Well I'll be... who knew there was something like that here in the Underworld."

Destin took a whiff of the air and smelled another beast in the area. He stood and looked around for the source seeing an egg in Chris's hands. "That's... that's a beast digi-egg!"

"I don't think now is the time to be marveled though, remember where we are... Danger could be just about anywhere." Marq starts to look around noticing the darkness was starting to come back. "Let's get a move on before something else comes along."

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image Chris
Chris nodded to Marq "good point we can check out the egg once we're done here" He said. He looked at Skylar "Alright lets get moving then" He said. He then climbed on Skylar. "Marq I think we can move faster if we get a lift from our digimon" He said. He was carefull to make sure he held onto the egg.

User Image Skylar
Skylar made sure Chris was safely on him. He then looked at Destin "Where are we heading?" He asked. He looked ahead of them it was hard to see anywhere. He hoped they would be able to handle the place.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 am
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

"Well we head deeper in to the cave. Yeah, deeper." Marq hopes of Destin's back and begins to ponder. Let's see, first was devidramon so that's darkness, leaving five more elements We should be able to do fine in the next ones, i think. A sweat drop slid down the back of his head as he thought. "Alright, let's go guys!"

Destin braces for Marq's jump. He looks to Marq, once the tamer is on, for further instructions. He takes off in a blind run in the darkness. He began to wonder about the egg that Chris found.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:46 am
User Image Chris
Chris nodded to marq even though marq's tone only made him worry. He shook his head if they were going to do this they needed to have confidence. He looked at Skylar "Alright lets keep moving then" He said to him. He frowned this wasn't going to be easy. He made sure that Skylar provided enough light for them.

User Image Skylar
Skylar was carefull about flying around seeing as it might be dangerous saaw them. He kept a watchful eye out for trouble. "So what exactly is the point of this?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

"Well if I'm correct this is the trial of the six tribes. According to Leomon this place was once a major site for tamers to come and test their abilities. There is Beast, Devil, Angel, Dragon, Insect (or machine), and Aquan. I think Devidramon was the representative for Devil, leaving five mo--" Marq was cut off by a light that appeared at the end of the tunnel that was quickly approaching them. "AAAH--!!!" the light consumed both Destin and Marq, moving on to Chris and Skylar, warping them to the next trial.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

[{Marq and Destin exit to The Dark Ocean}]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:37 pm
(Chris and Skylar to Dark Ocean)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:27 pm
(kain and Ace enter to spiral)

Kain looked around wondering where they were. ''We are in the underworld comeon lets go.'' he said leading out of the area. ''Yea yea.'' he said.

(kain and ace exit)  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:22 pm
Thunder clouds fill the skies as Fernando entered the area, his trusted Crabmon and Salamon following from behind. An eerie feel crawled up the group's backs, making them shiver with fright. "This place is strange..." The tamer pointed out, poking the ground with his toes. The earth itself was black, the lighting was purple, the trees all withered away and died.
"That's what you get when you decide to come to the Underworld." Jonathan gave a quick glance to Katie, who just jumped at the sound of the beating thunder.
"I wonder what kinds of digimons will meet here..." Fernando turned to Jonathan for the answer, but his attention was taken away and given to Katie. "Hey, are you alright?"
"Something about this place is giving me the creeps..." Jonathan stared out into the horizon, waiting for something to occur. "Like, as if this area doesn't even want us to be in this place."
"Your silly." Fernando laughed as he turned towards the direction Jonathan was looking at. "Besides, this is the underworld, of course it's suppose to give you the creeps."  

Henwyfatale

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:09 pm
{ Lena and her botamon named Kuchi enter =D }

The last place Lena expected to create any types of trouble or oddity was her own backyard. Even though it wasn't fenced in, most of the time any pets of her own, or even Kuchi, never went beyond the imaginary boundary of the yard. This time though, a strange feeling filled the atmosphere, and bounding off was Kuchi. Lena had only turned her back once, and then turning around, in the blink of an eye, her Botamon was gone.
"Kuchi! Come back!" She called, chasing after it. She ended up along the side of the woods, where Kuchi had mysteriously disappeared. She actually considered walking in, and when she did, just like Alice in Alice in Wonderland falling through a rabbit hole, she fell down a hidden hole in the Earth... and ended in a place she'd never thought she'd end up in this life time. Kuchi came back to her, and Lena picked her up in her arms.
"Don't go off like that... look where you made us end up. I don't even know this place..." Her last few words ended in a whisper, as her feet started curiously walking through this place. The feeling was even stranger than before. Kind of dark, and eerie. Maybe she could explore. Hopefully, nothing would attack her.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games