Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mega20Mega20

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:57 pm
"crests i thought veemon used digieggs plus um i dropped my digivice can u help its somewhere around here" sweatdrop "u dropped our digivice!!"starts digging  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:03 pm
"Digi-eggs are only for armor, you need the crest in the egg too.." Imari's eyes glowed red and picked up a digivice ,"You mean this thing?"  

Sago_Knight

Mega20Mega20

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:07 pm
"yes it is since mega cant hold on it ill hold it" grabs digiviceUser Image stare "you dont even have pockets"while stitching his pocket closed  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:27 pm
"You need to understand your digimon, you can't let him go nuts all the time..."

Sago_Knight

Mega20Mega20

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm
"im not as nuts as barney User Imagewe dont see any danger so far""look over there! its a blast from a wild sting mon"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:49 pm
Layne walked around with kuramon on his head."kuramon that is really getting annoying" "To bad the last time you let me touch the floor you lost me". Layne growls and sighs. He loooks around and sees a veemon that looked kinda wound up a dinosaur like digimon running around and a lady devimon with 2 people talking. "maybe they could hire me" Layne said and walked over. "hello i am Layne a mercenary i was wondering if you could hire me"  

Darth_Charmander

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mega20Mega20

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:54 pm
looks toward him with a suprised face "turn that stingmon into a digi-egg" eek "VEEHEADBUT"misses and recoils with a bad headache xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:57 pm
"Black Wing!" Arm turns into a spear and pierces the stingmon and it becomes a digi-egg.  

Sago_Knight

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:43 pm
Hakari Niko
Metal Empire...? Savannah thought. Packing up her things, Savannah slowly woke Gatomon and deposited her on the ground as she rose. Tucking her crest into her jacket, she bundled up as the sun began setting. Watching Firion leave with Gabumon, and sighed. Picking up her cat digimon, she nodded and started following her friend. "Are the nights cold here?" she asked, showing some concern. She'd been out camping before, but she'd had proper equipment.

Firion glanced back at her and merely shrugged. He knew less than she did. The motel wasn't too far of a walk thankfully, but it was shabby. It was retty much a bed, a couch, a TV that only showed static, an old phone with a rotary dial, and no fridge.

" You can have the bed with gatomon, Gabumon and I will crash on the couch," Firion took off his jacket and carelessly tossed it over a chair, and pulled off his boots, setting them by the couch. Gabumon lay on his chest, and soon the both of them were out like lights, snorring loudly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:33 am
Siegfried Faust

Firion glanced back at her and merely shrugged. He knew less than she did. The motel wasn't too far of a walk thankfully, but it was shabby. It was retty much a bed, a couch, a TV that only showed static, an old phone with a rotary dial, and no fridge.

" You can have the bed with gatomon, Gabumon and I will crash on the couch," Firion took off his jacket and carelessly tossed it over a chair, and pulled off his boots, setting them by the couch. Gabumon lay on his chest, and soon the both of them were out like lights, snorring loudly.

Before Savannah could protest, the two boys were out cold. Gatomon twitched her nose in amusement, and the two smiled at each other. Savannah, blue eyes pensive, solemnly walked over to the bed, and crawled in. It was smaller than her one at home, but the girl was too tired to care. The cat-like digimon crawled in beside her, and rested her head underneath Savannah's neck. In seconds, Gatomon was fast asleep, yet her partner remained awake. Unable to sleep, Savannah closed her eyes and reviewed the day. It all seemed very long and exhausting, so finally, she chose to sleep.

Hakari Niko

Mega20Mega20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:34 pm
Sago_Knight
"Black Wing!" Arm turns into a spear and pierces the stingmon and it becomes a digi-egg.

"im tired is there a motel near by?""i think its over there"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:33 pm
"Hurry up, you comin?!" Above him on Imari's back ,"Need a lift?" Hovering toward the motel.  

Sago_Knight

Mega20Mega20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:59 pm
starts running and trips "hey whats this?"while mega grabs and lifts it "wow its a digiegg of friendship"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:15 pm
"You need to understand to use it first..."

((You have to buy the actual digi-egg first.))  

Sago_Knight

Mega20Mega20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:23 pm
((just watch))
"its nothing important"tosses and eaten by wild digimon eek "wtf mega"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games