Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Dark Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:38 pm
"...m..Mistress...Are you okay?" Kaya flinched she huffed and stared at her digimon" Why did you allow him to get so close to me!"
The Gizamon whined "I-i sorry i thought he was harmless.."
" He will be soon!" Kaya stepped forwards, her eyes glowing with hatred and anger
"KRAVEN! YOU ARE NOT THE RULER OF THIS OCEAN, I SAW THAT MOVIE TO: THE RIDDICK CHRONICHLES.. AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT MOVIE! THE GIRL DIED AND THE "HERO" LOST EVERYTHING HE LOVED, THE GIRL DIED!!" She took a deep breath and stared at him, this time she spoke with a more silent voice "You don't keep Kraven, the dark ocean can only be ruled by a digimon with a black heart.. So unless you decide to turn to the dark ones so that Hagurumon will turn evil you are nothing but the ruler of emptiness.. The dark oceans digimons will not obey you, the digimon lords will not allow you to even try.. You digimon will be killed and you will be sent home.. Dont you want to go home Kraven?"
The Dark Gizamon walked over to his tamers side an roared again, hissing like a sea serpent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:52 pm
Jean had been ignoring everything that was going on around her as she stood up. Hawkmon nudged his partner and snapped out of it. Her eyes looked at the others who were there

Vlvid_Rais

desean101101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:56 pm
"I keep what I kill also Applies to another object, however Black it may be. Do you happen to know what it Is Kaya?" Says Kraven in a loud voice so that Kaya could Hear Him.

"Hagurumon, Do you think I did the right thing by killing Dragomon?" says Kraven in a whisper as He stops walking and Looks Down at the digimon,"Or did I just shift the balance for the worst?"

"Kraven, I am Not Sure how to answer that question. He was a Threat, But a threat that Kept the Demon lords at Bay. So I Its a Plus and A Minus. The better Question would have been, Does the negatives out Weight the possitives?" says Hagurumon in calm voice, His eye drifting over to Amanda and Dorugamon. He Waves His hands In the air In order to signal for them to land over near him, for he wanted to properly thank her for her assist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:02 pm
"Girl!" SHouts Kraven as he turns back toward the beach, this time referring to Jean,"I need to say Something to you!" He shouts as He motions his hand In the air for her to come over.  

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:07 pm
"..fool.." Kaya walked down to the water and lowered her black digivice down into the water, it glowed in a grey and red colour for a few seconds.. Gizamons and other sea digimons surfaced yet again.. They looked at her for a few seconds and then disappeared again, Kaya smirked, picked up the digivice and started walking away from the beach
" Kraven you may think you can handle all this.. But you are swimming where you can no longer reach the bottom, the dark ocean will belong to the digimon lords soon..The rest of the digital world will soon follow and then the human world.. I could destroy you right here and now but i have things to take care of" She looked at him over her shoulder, only seeing his back and the girl he was walking towards
" Don't let anyone else kill you Cockroach, i wouldn't want any one to have that honour but me.. If you feel like giving up and stop struggling.. You can page me on the digivice.." She smiled and for a short seconds her cold eyes warmed up, then she turned and walked away.. The Gizamon raised one claw and waved at Hagurumon

" Be safe Hagurumon.. Take care" He then turned around and disappeared under the water surface  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:49 pm
Hagurumon only nodded to Gizamon as it Disappeared beneath the surface."Where do You think she is going now?"says Hagurumon as it looks up to Kraven."Don't know or care, atleast for now. This sea Still needs to be cleansed So we can load Dragomon's Data. Than We will follow her." says Kraven as He waits for his two helpers to come to where he is.  

desean101101

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:02 pm
"Hmm?" Jean said when she noticed Kraven had called and waved to her. She walked over to him with Hawkmon following flying behind and looked at him. "What is it?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:37 pm
"Thanks For the assist but I don't want to see you at this ocean anymore. Especially since you seem easily persuaded." says Kraven as Serious tone of voice as Hagurumon hovers around him, nodding in agreement.  

desean101101

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:50 pm
Jean nodded but also looked away. "The darkness was calling to me, for a second it felt like my past problems and pain were eased." she paused for a moment then looked back at him. "But I will get out of here. C'mon Hawkmon." "Right." Hawkmon replied as he flapped his wings to rise back up into the air since he had landed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:13 pm
At Kraven's beckoning, Dorugamon stood up and ran swiftly towards him. Jean and Hawkmon had finished talking to him, so she gave him his full attention. Anger still picked at her from the freaky red-haired girls words before, but she did her best to forget them.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:33 pm
Jean walked off with Hawkmon flying at her side, away from the Dark Ocean and it's evil inhabitants

[[exit to Toy & Tama Town]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:00 pm
Kraven looks at amanda and smiles,"Thanks For the assist, It was much appreciated, and I'm sorry for your digimon's injuries. I really didn't want to involve you all in my conflict."says Kraven in a serious tone of voice again.  

desean101101

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:29 pm
Amanda bowed her head in respect to the biomerged digmon, "No problem, it was a fun fight." She looked down at Dorugamon and inquired, "Are you okay?"
When the raptorial digimon nodded, she looked back up at Kraven and smiled, "And don't worry about it. As long as we're kicking bad guy butt I'm fine with that. Dorugamon's fine, and I'm glad you appreciate the help."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:02 pm
"Than Snce all this is settled It's time we leve i guess, No point in staying here and waiting for my own death." says Kraven as was about to turn around. He then looks down at Amanda and smiles, He Bends down a little and kisses Her on her cheek. He and Hagurumon then turn to Leave the ocean,"Nice meeting you. Hope we can work together in another time and place."  

desean101101

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:50 pm
Amanda nodded in agreement at his first comment, and when he kissed her on the cheek, she blushed deeply and rested her hand on the spot. After regaining her composure, she smiled warmly in return, "It was nice meeting you too. I hope so as well, it's fun kicking enemy butt."

As he turned to leave, Dorugamon dedigivolved and his eyebrows went up and down, "So, you're really striking it up with teh boys. Maybe it was a bad idea for me to bring you here."
The tamer blushed even more and smacked the digimon on top of the head, "Hey, don't even go there!" The digimon just snickered and ran off in the opposite direction of the ocean. Rolling her eeys, Amanda raced off after him, hoping to get as far away from there as possible.

{Amanda-Dorumon Leave to Digi-Jungle}  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games