Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:24 am
"well, there's a virus going around." charie said, trying to comfort gryphonmon, who was now attempting to bite his own tail off. she grabbed it just in time. "what did you say to him?" she asked, and the tail whispered to her. she slapped it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:42 am
[Mouse and Monodramon enter the east data sea]

Mouse and Monodramon fall from the sky right next to Charie. "Well that wasn't a good idea." Monodramon said well Mouse was still dizzy from the fall. (That was alittle cartoony)  

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:43 am
(Enter Kenshin and Plue from Dark Ocean.)
Kenshin and Plue land onto the sand, careful not to touch the water due to being half machine at the moment. As soon as Plue landed he reverts into a Greymon. Kenshin falls down beside him. "Well that was fun."

He then listens to the others talking about virus infection, Gryphomon fighting with his tail and leaving the ocean. He then injects his own two cents. "How's about we get something to eat? I'm sure you guys are hungry."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:55 am
"What did it say?" Dracomon asked Gryphomon, feeling slightly scared at the talking tail. I hope I don't get something like that when I can finally digivolve... He thought in alarm. His mind was easily distracted as his eyes caught sight of bright red berries on the other side of the beach.
"FOOD!!" He yelled as he kicked up a cloud of sand straight into Zann's face in his haste to get at the berries.

"So the rumours were true..." Zann said to himself, apparently deep in thought until a shower of sand landed in his face.
"Hey Dracomon what're you doing?!" He said as he dusted himself, and finally saw what he was going for. Those berries sure look pretty tasty, bright red and everything...wait, bright red?
"OI DRACOMON DON'T TOUCH THEM! THEY'RE POISONOUS!" He yelled after Dracomon, but he was too far away and had already opened his mouth to take a bite at the berries.  

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:01 am
"Poisonous berry berries?" Monodramon asked as he saw Dragomon go after the berries. "What happened?" Mouse asked as he got up dizzily.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:06 am
charie sighed, looking at dracomon. gryphomon started digging a hole.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:19 am
Just when Dracomon was about to take a bite at the berries, a Wormon (sp?) landed in front of him.
"Get outta my territory kid!" He growled at Dracomon threateningly.
"ARGH!" Dracomon screamed/roared in surprise, then turned around to fly back to Zann. In his haste he did not look at where he was going and crashed head on into the already dizzy Monodramon.
It's at times like this I wonder how I became his partner... Zann grumbled to himself as he walked towards Dracomon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:27 am
"Ow that hurt" Monodramon said as he fell down.  

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:46 am
charie facepalmed, while gryphomon continued digging.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:35 am
((Enter Chii, Nyaromon and their friend Yuramon from The Dark Ocean))
Chii dubbled over out of breath. She sat Nyaromon and Yuramon down on the sand and took deep breaths to try and catch her breath."Hey everyone.." Chii said smiling stupidly, then picked up Nyaromon and Yuramon and walked over to Charie and Gryphomon.
"Um.. Why is Gryphomon digging a hole?" Nyaromon questioned leaning to the side.  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,440 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:38 am
"no idea.." "I wanna bury myself... deep." gryphomon murmered, extremely quietly. more tears fell from his eyes. "you shouldn't have mentioned that." charie moaned at the tail, which grinned quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:44 am
Chii raised a bro and leaned over to charie's ear and whispered.
"What did his tail say?" Chii asked feeling upset that Gryphomon's tail would say something mean.  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,440 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:31 am
"I don't know but Mouse is out cold." Monodramon said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:34 am
charie glanced at gryphomon, then at chii. she took her by the arm, and led her away so gryphomon couldn't hear. "gryphomon has this.. thing. when he was a tapermon, he had a best friend called candlemon. he breaks down crying everytime someone mentions something about candlemon." she said, digging her feet into the ground. "candlemon made a home in drive city, where there's a huge plague going around. Mr loudmouth implied that candlemon is probably dead by now." she added, looking at gryphomon sitting in this huge hole. he started trying to fill it, before she pulled him out. "don't be stupid." she told him.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,440 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:46 pm
"Hey Charie-san, If I Bite the tail, does it Hurt Gryphomon?" Nyaromon asked smirking.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games