Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:11 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan turn as he heard the crash and saw metal Etemon "Finally glad to see reinforcement" Toan said as he jump aside to dodge three set of blade and slash them all down

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:30 pm
Good thing we came along.
Metal Etemon continuo beating some more demon digimon.  

atomic_twilight

cdcash912

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:12 am
Soma and the others continued to follow the tracks when they came to a path with two separate tracks.
"Why are their two?"
I'm not sure, but we have to choose one of them.
Agreed.
Out of the two trails, the group takes the right one.
"Lets see if theirs anything up ahead."
Soma said while grasping on to his arm, just to get attacked by a Demidevimon.
Demidart!
"Agh."
Hand of fate!

The attack deletes the Demidevimon
"We... have.. to continue."
Soma said struggling to stay on his feet.
Lets head back and take the other path.
"What he said."
As the group headed back for the other path, Soma falls to the ground.
We're almost to the path, just a little more.
"I'm not sure if I can continue, but I want you three to run ahead and help in whatever way you can."
Are you sure?
"Get moving, now!"
Ok.
Angemon and Devimon fly ahead while Ninjamon disappears.
"I hope they'll be ok."
Why are you saying that? your coming with us!
"Who is that?"
You've already forgotten my voice? Sheesh, its only been 30 seconds.
"Thanks Ninjamon."
No problem.
Ninjamon said before appearing next to Soma and helping him along.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:28 am
[Hurricane and Crew enter from Drive City]

Hurrican arrives Quickly on the hand of Chaos, Hurricane now hps of his hand and aims an open plam at the opening of the maze. Suddenly A Huge roar of Digisoul, Is Blasted at The Maze Creating a Giant Hole, Also possibly deleting some Demon Digimon. Hurricane quickly rushes trough the maze. He ended up on the other side to see Toan and Group is surronded by Demon Digimon. Hurricane also sees Kazuku's Digimon as well. "He must be here....." Hurricane quickly presses a couple Button on His Digivice, Soon There's a MirageGoagamonBM,GallantmonCM, ChaosGallantmonCM, and a EXveemon. Hurricane looks to Sentinal and says "You wana sit This One Out Sentinal?" Sentinal disagrees with Hurricane.

Hurricane then begins to Focus his Digisoul as his Digimon disperse around the Giant Group of Digimon So That this may end Quicker.Soon Hurricane's Green Blazing Digisoul is at Full Power and begins to Glow around him. Hurricane Then Hits A Button Taking Out The Gungnir-MK-01 and his Lance. Hurricane Then Takes each weapon saying "This....is...going to be easy....." Hurricane then slashes a a Nearby Devimon and Then At a Bakemon, They're Data going up as they're deleted.  

Hurricane_hedgehog

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:58 am
meanwhile, charie and tapirmon weren't having much luck. the only type of digimon tapirmon could delete were the tapirmon, while charie used the digivice to scan other digimon for info. "it's about time, too!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:56 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Slayerdramon, MagnaAngemon, Vajiramon, and Toan were getting damage and slash everywhere "Shouryuuzanba" Yelled Slayerdramon and unleashes the power of Fragarach upon the battlefield, ravaging enemy and all as a dragon of energy while Magna Angemon uses "Heaven's Heal" Heal him and his teammate

shadow toan

cdcash912

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:19 pm
Soma saw the sudden blast and hoped everything was ok with Devimon and Angemon.
"Come on Ninjamon!"
Soma said as he started to walk on his own again.
Are you sure you should be doing that?
"I'll be fine."
Soma said before kneeling in pain.
Let me support you the rest of the way there.
"... Ok."
Soma said before getting support from Ninjamon again.
(With Angemon and Devimon.)
What was that?
Devimon said as he looked behind him to a huge rip in the maze that lead to the group.
Come on Angemon, lets go!
Agreed.
Angemon and Devimon run outside and start to help.
Hand of Fate!
Angemon said as the attacked killed a few Demidevimon
Laser Wing!
Devimon said killing another Devimon.
Back with Soma and Ninjamon.
"We've made it, now help the others."
Understood!
Ninjamon said before putting Soma down and vanishing int the battle.
"Please hurry."
Soma said grasping on to his digivice.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Vajiramon was the first to fall "I cant take much more of this" he said as he fell to one knee as two piedmon was about to crush him MagnaAngemon and
Toan came in front and took the two out Toan turn and said "Go back and help Slayerdramon Protect Charie act as defense" MagnaAngemon nodded "Regroups with the other we hold them off" And Toan and MagnaAngemon charge forward as Vajiramon headed toward Slayerdramon

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:19 pm
there was a crash as tapirmon fell to the ground exhausted. charie instinctively ran over to pprotect him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:23 pm
Hurricane quickly made his way through the Demon Digimon, Towards Toan and The Others, Hurricane charged his Digisoul once again and fired, Clearing a path Towards Toan and Group, Before the Oppurtunity was gone Hurricane quickly rush over to Toan and The Group. "Missed Me?" Hurricane said after Slashing in a Circle formation with The Gunir-MK01, Making There Ground to move much easier.  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:29 pm

Vajiramon reach them and with Slayerdramon they made a defensive Circle attacking all the demon digimon "What took you?" Slayerdramon said as he slash down on a mephistomon while Toan and MagnaAngemon was a little off fightinging together Toan was slash threw the leg and he hit the ground "Ahhhh!" and the piedmon that slash him drove his sword down on him "soul banish" yelled MagnaAngemon blasting th piedmon away then was about to heal Toan when he yelled" No! it only a minor wound save your energy for emergency" Then slowly rise back up and began fighting again but was a little slower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:47 pm
charie sruggled to keep tapirmon in her grasp as she ran past, avoiding scratches and energy beams, until she reached a clearing where some demidevimon were huddled over a large sack. "carefull with that idiot. we need the leopardmon sword in one piece" said one, while another tried to pick up a sword with difficulty. and idea struck charie. "hey digidumb! think fast! she shouted, pelting the with rocks from nearby. they ran, thinking it was a mega digimon throwing stones at them. they dropped the sack as they ran, and the sword. in the sack, were all sorts of treasures. weapons, digidollars, gems, even a rose belonging to crusadermon, all stolen from other digimon, though charie didn't know it. she picked up the sword, struggling with one hand, and gave it a swing at an attacking puppetmon.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:57 pm

Vajiramon slash threw two more puppetmon as they sneak up from behind charie "Don't wander it hard enough defending you from all these digimon" and slash again striking a myotismon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:25 pm
While Hurricane was fighting With Toan and Others, Crimson Crescent and Sentinal and Chaos Were fighting as well. All The Mega Digimon were fine,But Sentinal had gone be himself. Suddenly Sentinal is struck by a MaloMyotismon. Sentinal falls back battered to death and unconsious. Not fully Consious, Sentinal was also at the Cross Roads of death. Sentinal actual Soul stood At 2 doors . One Black and One White. Sentinal was about to touch the Black door when His soul relized something. He was killed in battle, No Digimon should go Through that. Suddenly Sentinal's body glowed a bright green. Sentinal awoke from his death sleep reborn as Paildramon! Sentinal looked at himself with a Green Exoskeleton covering him, He had not understood why a Jorgess was'nt needed. But He did'nt Care At All. He was alive and strong. "Desperado Blaster!!" Suddenly The MaloMyotismon that slew him his now slewn himself. Sentinal Continues on with His new abilitys to fire guns from his body. Hurricane heard soemthing come from his watch, It had said "Data Fusion Complete"  

Hurricane_hedgehog

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:54 pm
Metal Etemon continou knocking a few devimon and piedmon.
This is getting more diffecult.
He saw a few puppetmon coming and he destroyed them.
Where is Tyler and Xaunwumon.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games