Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "OGS" Official Guild Stuff~!
Got an Idea for a New Subforum? Speak out!! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why Not...
  make a subbie? :)
View Results

Bitter Aphrodisiac

Mega Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:26 pm
I agree with shewolfneo. It is very confusing in here bcause I really don't know how guilds work... sweatdrop Or maybe a subforum that explains how everything works? Like, how to remember all the different abreviations on the first page that takes you to all the different subforums...I still can't figure them all out.  
Genaral_Pie rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 1, 6, 5, 3, 3, 1, 4, 6, 4, 3 Total: 43 (12-72)
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:01 am
LETS TALK ABOUT SUPER FOOOD (like pie hmmmmmmmm pie) or cupcakes, muffins, strawberry pie, weird cake AND lots a more  

Genaral_Pie

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:37 pm
"FFF" fasion friends fun! ( i would like one girly one even though im not *shrugs*)  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:26 pm
how's about "why not" bump  

Kinetica3

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:39 am
Ultimate Randomness of Doom The ultimate subforum for random stuff that people find while browsing the internet because they're bored.

signed the URD subforum
Zylo the Wolfbane  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:46 pm
LegacyJef-
LETS TALK ABOUT SUPER FOOOD (like pie hmmmmmmmm pie) or cupcakes, muffins, strawberry pie, weird cake AND lots a more

omg i totally want 2 see a subforum like that its awesome!!!!!!!!!

T O X I C-S H A D O W S

kittycatsesshomaru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:19 am
I just love this place, you guys have everything but one thing. "Why not just an Art Place"
You know a place where people can just post their art. They can buy, sell, ask questions. Anything. So I ask you, Why Not?

Thank you for your time
~Kittycatsesshomaru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:50 am
You all have really good ideas. And KittyCat, you and me are a lot alike. Great minds think the same! XD Just kidding. Anyway, how about this? The Creativity Exploration Place? Short version is this: "CEP". Would that work? There, you can post anything that uses creativity. Like, stories, art, poems, and other stuff. Would this work?  

Nine_Tailed_Dragon_Demon

kittycatsesshomaru

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:12 am
Nine_Tailed_Dragon_Demon
You all have really good ideas. And KittyCat, you and me are a lot alike. Great minds think the same! XD Just kidding. Anyway, how about this? The Creativity Exploration Place? Short version is this: "CEP". Would that work? There, you can post anything that uses creativity. Like, stories, art, poems, and other stuff. Would this work?

Yes, that would be wonderful. Thank you very much. xd 3nodding So cool. Thank you again. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:34 pm
kittycatsesshomaru
Nine_Tailed_Dragon_Demon

Yes, that would be wonderful. Thank you very much. xd 3nodding So cool. Thank you again. 3nodding

Well, let me give a better discription.

In the CEP, you can make art, stories, fanfictions, poems, and lots more!

You can sell your art, you can make avi art for people, and make maps of places for your roleplays! Of course, if it was for your roleplay, you could post it in the roleplay as well.

You can write stories about anything you wish and share them with all of the Why Not members! You can rate the story, give them some tips and suggestions, and you can make your own version of the story, of course with the owner of the stories pemission.

You can write fanfictions for roleplays! Like your own version on how everything would go. A huge plot. And if you really like it, you can make your own roleplay about it in the RPC and make that fanfiction the plot!

Oh, so your more into the beauty of poetry? Well, you can make poems for your friends! Any kind works! Haikus, lymrics, or any other kind of poem!

You can also write songs! Write songs for any occasion! A holiday, a special moment, or because oyu felt like making a song. You can also talk about your favorite pictures, or talk about anything that uses creativity. This would be the place to post it all!

There. That is a way better discription. And your welcome. I like making people happy! ^W^

Nine_Tailed_Dragon_Demon

Tubasaurus

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
how about somthing really random like a random chat those are always fun  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:33 am
redculhane
how about somthing really random like a random chat those are always fun

Once again I say, the Ultimate Randomness of Doom forum, URD! The ultimate place for random stuff and thingys.

signed I like my idea, it's fuzzy
Zylo the Wolfbane  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Un-Chaos

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:45 pm
i will post eveytime i go on untilwe reach 1000000! lol heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:11 pm
hey wassup??  

ZORRO253

"OGS" Official Guild Stuff~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items