Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:48 pm
Kaya looked back at him and did her best to smile, what a situation she had put herself in " Eeeh.... Im Baby sitting.. See" She held out the infant digimon, Dodomon laughed as she did so.. She looked at the girl with the Veemon " Me and Kraven know each other we... Went to the same school.."

Renamon put her hands on her hips and tilted her head
" Just following my human friend sweetie"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:49 pm
Tsurugi was an anime hissy fit, spouting more curse words than a sailor who'd been kicked in the groin. Meanwhile Teppou, being the little psychotic romantic she is, stood in the middle of Kraven and Kaya.
"I sense a romantic tension between these two." she stated bluntly.  

Hakumei Reikon

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:55 pm
Kay facepalms at the pure chaos she can feel is coming. She calmly walks over to Tsurugi, places her hand on his shoulder, and says, "Please calm down, Tsu-kun."
Veemon takes one look at Teppou, and bursts out laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:05 pm
"Yeah a Very disfunctional school."says Kraven as He regains his composure and puts his hands in his pockets."SO he was with you?.......Ah I see......." syas Kraven looking deeply at Dodomon. He sighs and walks over to kaya, ruffling her hair,"You gonna leave again or are you going to stay awhile."

Hagurumon was slightly took by surprise by the sudden feminine touch Renamon had taken,"You need more practice Hun." he says giving her a small smile.  

desean101101

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:09 pm
Teppou tackled Veemon, then slapped him repeatedly with her ears. "You idiot! If you laugh at me again, I'll skin you alive!" she yelled as she smacked him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:12 pm
"What the crap?!" Veemon yells as he hits Teppou off him. "I jusht thought it was funny the way you shaid it!"  

Kaytlyn Hakune

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:17 pm
Teppou growled ferociously at Veemon, then charged him. She took two steps, then was lifted into the air by Tsurugi. "Da da da, that's enough, Bunny of Lightning Speed." Tsurugi said, and Teppou pouted.
"Don't call me by my full name!!!" she said, her cheeks red from embarassment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:21 pm
Kaya smiled " Im not in a hurry" Dodomon started glowing, his grew slightly bigger untill he was a Dorimon. She smiled at Dorimon, the purple fur-ball wiggled " YAY! I grew! Did you see it Lady Sakuya, did you see it!"
She nodded "Yes i did, i am so proud of you" The little digimon smiled
" Now i can beat even Renamon!" Kaya giggled "Perhaps Dorimon, but dont try it" The digimon looked at Kraven " Did you see it! Did you see me digivolved, look how big i am now" The little digimon took a deep breath and tried to look as big as possible

Renamon smiled " Maybe you are right being feminine has never been my strongest side, but i learn fast" She crossed her arms and looked at the Terriermon  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:23 pm
Veemon sticks his tongue out at Teppou in triumph, just to get hit over the head by a tree branch Kay picks up.
"Stop being such a baka, Veemon..."
"Make me!"
Kay hits him again, knocking him to the ground. She then brandishes the stick/branch at his throat.
Veemon is silent for a second, but that is replaced by a smile and him saying, "Beat me again, Kaytlyn-senpai..."
"You got that right..." Kay says, smiling also while throwing the branch to the side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:39 pm
"Wow That sounds Like a Fetish Veemon." says Hagurumon as he watches dorimon and then Looks over to Veemon. Kraven looks down at Dorimon and Bends down to ruffle his hair also,"Yeah You got big now didnt you. Don't try to show off though okay?" he says In his usual tone of voice. He adverts his eyes at the Chaos that was unfolding in front of them,"Hey Guys Calm Down. This is really out of control," He shouts before adding in a quieter tone,"........I feel Like i'm the last person that should be saying that...."  

desean101101

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:41 pm
Tsurugi put Teppou down, who stared at the Renamon for a moment, after hearing about her not having a strong feminine side.
"Ah, Renamon-chan, you need a makeover!!' Teppou squealed excitedly like a fangirl, then dove for Renamon. Tsurugi appeared in front of Teppou and caught her in midair. "Stop eavesdroppping, you little fangirl rabbit." he mumbled before walking towards a tree and sat underneith it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:45 pm
Kay and Veemon both start to snicker at Teppou's sudden outburst, but they both say nothing and move slightly away from the main group to whisper quietly to each other.  

Kaytlyn Hakune

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:53 pm
Kaya giggled " You are Kraven" She looked down at the digimon in her arms, Dorimon looked at Kraven with wide open eyes " I promise.. Your cool! I like you!"
Renamon huffs " Young digimons now-a-days, they have no respect for their tamers at all" She turned around her tail swishing through the air. A black Elecmon suddenly walked out of the bushes followed by 5 baby digimons, Botamon bounced towards Kaya " LADY SAKUYAMON YOUR ALIVE!!" Kaya looked at the Elecmon, he sighed "Im so sorry but they wouldn't take one step further untill they were sure you were safe"
Kaya sighed and picked up Botamon who immediately started commenting Dorimon, the two small digimon laughed and talked like their tungs would fall off, Kaya smiled at Kraven " kids... You just gotta love them.." Renamon picked up Puffmon while the other infant digimons ran over to terriermon, bouncing around her and asking the digimon to play with them

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:22 pm
"God I hope Our kids Arent this Energetic, I might get grey Hair before I'm 30...." says Kraven as He watches the kids come from the forest and beg the other digimon for some play time. He rubs Dorimon on the head,"So I'm cool? now am I? Hmmm thank Bozu, go play with your friends Now K. I have to talk with The Old Lady Here." says Kraven pointing over to kaya.

Hagurumon bounces a few babies in his arms and throws them up in the air, catching them and tossing them up again, laughing as they giggle.  

desean101101

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:32 pm
Kay watches as one of the babies comes over to where her and Veemon were sitting and says, "Can I play with you mister big digimon?"
Veemon looks at it for a second, then turns away and says, "Go away, squirt."
The baby digimon starts crying. Kay picks it up and cradles it in her arms to calm it down, abd then says, "You know, Veemon, you should watch what you say every once in a while..."
Veemon grumbles but makes no reply.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games